Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Ohh yeah, me too. I think, "I know this AP grab is easy to replace, but now that I have it, I must make it part of my plans." Principle!

Ooh. Interesting. This isn't, ah, "urgent", is it?

clearly not

Self insert fanart is never urgent

Tell me about it! xd.png Unfortunately their intended mate refused them both. *grumbles* (He was an AP find, so I can't rebreed him as easily. Sure, I could do an identical lineage from scratch with my own dragons, but at this point it's the principle of the thing, GoN darnit!) Pretty sure I have a crazed expression like that Lumina's whenever breeding time rolls around again... Oh thank you, Tabs!

I feel you! I can't figure out how to get a pair of mine to breed me a light lumina and it's driving me crazy because once I get that lumina, I have a mate ready for it already

You must be wondering if this thread is active because no one's posted all year.

All year.

Anyway, I have a FUN ACTIVITY for all you semi-cheapskates*. Instructions below.

user posted image

* "Semi" because a real cheapskate wouldn't use store-bought wrapping paper to wrap presents. Or buy any presents.

Stars and circles are obviously non-Christmassy! Just... you know, shapes.

(also, hello Snow Dragon, welcome to the Family)

Hey now, the kind with snowmen/snowflakes are still useful when you have friends and relatives with January or February birthdays. XD Penguins too, since they're wintery and fun without screaming "Christmas!".

I wonder... does that Snow Dragon also hoard clearance ornaments and 50%-off holiday candy? "Hey look at these fancy chocolates!" "No, we still have two dozen boxes in our lair." "But honey, these are on SALE!" "No."

I wonder... does that Snow Dragon also hoard clearance ornaments and 50%-off holiday candy? "Hey look at these fancy chocolates!" "No, we still have two dozen boxes in our lair." "But honey, these are on SALE!" "No."

Halloween vs Christmas vs Easter vs Birthday candies?

Stars and circles are obviously non-Christmassy! Just... you know, shapes.

(also, hello Snow Dragon, welcome to the Family)

Indeed. It's not as if green shapes must represent Christmas, right?

You missed the step about saving wrapping paper from any presents you receive! xd.png

I did! Darn. Yes, that is very important!

Hey now, the kind with snowmen/snowflakes are still useful when you have friends and relatives with January or February birthdays. xd.png Penguins too, since they're wintery and fun without screaming "Christmas!".

Yeah! I count snowflakes, snowmen, sledding, penguins, and polar bears as "good all year". biggrin.gif My family used a roll of snowflakes wrapping paper for more than ten years for all occasions (it was a very thick roll), and people noticed we wrapped things with it repeatedly. "Didn't you use this for my birthday present a few years back?"

"Oh oh, what if we give some away as Valentine gifts? Or on birthdays? You don't think this red triangle shape screams 'Christmas', do you?" "It says 'ho ho ho'." "What, that's like... human laughter, right? They don't laugh on Valentine's Day?"

Edited by dirtytabs

It has been proven that Christmas candy is cheaper than its regular candy counterpart during the holiday season and after by research....Of me buying it.

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION IS TO NOT HAVE MORE THAN 20 REQUESTS AT A TIME. THIS IS FOR EVERYONE'S BENEFIT. UNTIL THE LIST DIPS BELOW 20, YOU ARE NOT TO MAKE ANY REQUESTS unless you have compensation hehehe, but that will open another can of worms, I think

It has been proven that Christmas candy is cheaper than its regular candy counterpart during the holiday season and after by research....Of me buying it.

Self-reporting is the most trustworthy way to gather research. cool.gif

*awkwardly floats in*

could you draw this dude revenge gerard with a male vampire dragon

they're both vampires ehe

I can draw anything I want as long as those two are in it, right? Drawing anything I want is my favorite kind of request.

Edit: Oh and I will draw having little knowledge of the former band and its frontman, okay?

Edited by dirtytabs

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION IS TO NOT HAVE MORE THAN 20 REQUESTS AT A TIME. THIS IS FOR EVERYONE'S BENEFIT. UNTIL THE LIST DIPS BELOW 20, YOU ARE NOT TO MAKE ANY REQUESTS unless you have compensation hehehe, but that will open another can of worms, I think

Self-reporting is the most trustworthy way to gather research. cool.gif

I can draw anything I want as long as those two are in it, right? Drawing anything I want is my favorite kind of request.

Edit: Oh and I will draw having little knowledge of the former band and its frontman, okay?

eep does mine? i'm sorry *sweats*

and absolutely perfect wink.gif

*giggles* We get our wrapping paper from the 99cent store, so it's already cheap, and after Christmas it dropped down to 50 cents. I have some red with silver swirls, that's not Christmasy, right?

I love that you included our new Snow dragon!

eep does mine? i'm sorry *sweats*

and absolutely perfect wink.gif

Nope, you're good. Wouldn't be fair of me to announce that after you asked. You'll be last on the list for a good while. tongue.gif

*giggles* We get our wrapping paper from the 99cent store, so it's already cheap, and after Christmas it dropped down to 50  cents. I have some red with silver swirls, that's not Christmasy, right?

I love that you included our new Snow dragon!

Oh, lucky! 50-cent totally-not-Christmas red and silver paper? What a steal. Our local cheap goods store (not as low as 99 cents and prices vary but still reasonable) pulls their wrapping paper from the shelves after Christmas, as if they know someone will try to buy them on sale...

Psst. I'll let you in on a little secret. I used a snow dragon as a stand-in for myself in the picture because I grabbed two with "Tabs"-like codes and that's how self-centered I am. cool.gif But I love the design of the new breed! So stately and smiley.

Edited by dirtytabs

I was wondering, do you think you could draw something with the dragon TCA made that's in my avatar and sig? It's completely up to you what you want to do with it, but I loved the idea of drawing people as their avatars like with pinkgothic's dragon too xd.png

"Those wing things, how do you make them work?" "I dunno, they just do?"

user posted image

Case in point, never think too hard, about anything. It never ends well.

I'm certain it's proof that I lost my innocence long ago when I read 'the humans have a parable about a centipede' and immediately though of a number of... movies...

Also remember my Rampa Ember League dragons you drew? I doodled up my own take on them. Figured you might like to see, as rushed as it is.

user posted image

'Medieval times' they said. I say 'to Pluto with that'.

Noooo!

user posted image

They're way "cooler" than the dorks I had in my interpretation. biggrin.gif

'Medieval times' they said. I say 'You have glasses, dog breeds, and germ theory. 'Medieval' my foot.'

I appreciate the joy this brings into my life. The only thing greater might be Critical Role. But this is a close second. Thanks

Oh, you. I don't compare in entertainment value to a series. smile.gif

"Those wing things, how do you make them work?" "I dunno, they just do?"

user posted image

OMG this is amazing! Omg wub.gif

I love this, LOL! To be honest, that fits my personality a lot. Once I overthink things, I get too clumsy to do anything. xd.png Thank you so much! It's lovely and I really love the colors and details and just biggrin.gif everything!

Thank you again!! ^.^ ^.^

OMG this is amazing! Omg wub.gif

I love this, LOL! To be honest, that fits my personality a lot. Once I overthink things, I get too clumsy to do anything. xd.png Thank you so much! It's lovely and I really love the colors and details and just  biggrin.gif  everything!

Thank you again!! ^.^ ^.^

I'm glad you like it! I hope there aren't too many questioning magmas in your life.

Can I request s Silver male and a Vampire male just hanging out wherever (as friends I mean)? Or maybe how would a Silver male and Vampire male look like if they were human?

Had some fun with this one.

Vampire and silver as humans? Weeeeeell, they presumably look like regular dragons, so I'll just make them look like regular humans.

user posted image

DAMN TABS

THAT DETAIL IS ASTOUNDING.

what are they reading? Oh, seeing as vampires are often regarded as immortal, maybe that is the distant future where technology has eventually gone backwards and they're reading valuable copies of the classic saga 'Twilight'.

They are reading... um... uhh... yes, classic novels. The green-backed one is Atlanta Nights, and the mustached man is studying the plot intricacies of Breaking Dawn. This is a special day for them. Normally, they wouldn't get these treasured tomes out from the museum case.