Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Kingcrownes will find ways to set you back. They like to inconvenience individuals personally. I've just made that up, but now it is true.

I do believe that's how the internet works. You say things, and that makes them true.

Absolutely.

"Putting a statement between quotation marks means the person it's attributed to definitely said it, no questions asked. No need to find proof or anything."

— SockPuppet Strangler. See, I went through the trouble of putting an em dash, making it look really believable!

Edited by dirtytabs

Old dragons being old

user posted image

I forgot where this request was placed, but I think it came from Natayah. rolleyes.gif

Old dragons being old

user posted image

I forgot where this request was placed, but I think it came from Natayah. rolleyes.gif

This is the best. I love how they all have beards.

LOL "I don't remember how old I am" with the priceless bleh of the Kingcrowne hatchling xd.png

Also, I remember the days of the Re:Re:re:fwd:re:funny joke, I feel old now. xd.png That was amazing Tabs. One of the best I've seen you do, easily. <3

user posted image

Before any of you mention the largeness of some of the articles... they used to belong to old Queen Vicky's Valkemarian doppelgänger.

kinda sad I missed this when it was put up, I was busy with real life

damn it lacey is worse than I thought

it reminds me of my late baby boys (rats), Zapper, Chaser, and Strawberry when they were young

they just loved crawling and playing in my clean clothes and I was always at constant war with them trying to steal my red or black satin boxers for their nest, they did not care for the blue ones

their plants are showing off some beautiful yellow roses out the front right now, which makes me very happy and sad

Problem: what might an old dragon look like? What does an old not-human look like?

Solution: BEARDS. Duh.

Not long from now, no one will remember the days of the "Re:Re:re:fwd:re:funny joke". Like "LAkeside 9-7285", it will be seen as a neat but outdated concept. I don't miss it yet. tongue.gif

kinda sad I missed this when it was put up, I was busy with real life

damn it lacey is worse than I thought

it reminds me of my late baby boys (rats), Zapper, Chaser, and Strawberry when they were young

they just loved crawling and playing in my clean clothes and I was always at constant war with them trying to steal my red or black satin boxers for their nest, they did not care for the blue ones

their plants are showing off some beautiful yellow roses out the front right now, which makes me very happy and sad

Lacey has no shame.

I wouldn't super mind pets getting into my clothes piles if I didn't think they'd defecate there.

Satin? Your rats had good taste in fabric. And colors. It sounds like they had a fine life with a loving owner.

Psst. Tabs. If you Google lunar heralds, your thread comes up on the front page of results. :3

Psst. Tabs. If you Google lunar heralds, your thread comes up on the front page of results. :3

I get the lunar herald page on the wiki, followed by pinkgothic's page and the moon watch thread, and the rest are mostly unrelated to DC. Perhaps Google has tailored its first result to your tastes. I approve of you visiting my thread enough for the algorithm to notice. biggrin.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

I get the lunar herald page on the wiki, followed by pinkgothic's page and the moon watch thread, and the rest are mostly unrelated to DC. Perhaps Google has tailored its first result to your tastes. I approve of you visiting my thread enough for the algorithm to notice. biggrin.gif

Perhaps it does tailor to me. Either way, I love your art. :3 And here's some pretend evidence of your Google famousness.

Old dragons being old

user posted image

The last two are my favourites. Hahaha tongue.gif

Perhaps it does tailor to me. Either way, I love your art. :3 And here's some pretend evidence of your Google famousness.

Yea-ay! It's-a my thread!

The last two are my favourites. Hahaha tongue.gif

Eeeew they're nuzzling eeeew

Gotta nickname my Pokémon

user posted image

Owlan Turing is fabulous. biggrin.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Do a picture of a seasonal family arguing over something insignificant tongue.gif

Edited by black-shado

Can you please draw a dragon from the coast (maybe a blusang? it's in their description) eating seaweed, and a dragon that would never eat it looking/maybe saying something in disgust?

(maybe a hellfire wyvern? Idk)

Edited by AppleMango

All added -

When you have a moment would you mind making a funny comic involving some of DC's dragons? I'm in need of some humor.

Yes, but can I do the request without the "funny"? It's hard to "be funny" on cue.

Let us remember the previous holiday mishap with Halloween dragons.

I hope they all've learned their lesson.

Edited by dirtytabs

Is that one dragon laying with its face on the ground like a cat with kidney failure

ahahaha oh lord.

Indeed. That's what waste-away magic does to you. Give you kidney failure.

user posted image

Larger version available... soon.

Oh my gosh, it's so cute! May I add it to my sig?