Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Yes I saw the post (in another thread) before your later comment (not in this thread either), but going with it....

Do Dragons Laugh? A Children's book by .... Tabs??

Oh my GoN Natayah, you stole my idea. I was going to do a page or spread from such a book.

Oh my GoN Natayah, you stole my idea. I was going to do a page or spread from such a book.

This is what happens when you move too fast. I can move fast too. Like various Lightning Ninja dragons (Which would be the Bolt dragons, vs Thunder, for default tropes of Eastern Bolts Vs Western Electrics & Thunders)

I'm now picturing a bolt clad in black, interrupting and finishing everybody's thoughts/sentences.

UNDEAD UPDATE! Potentially hundreds of dead dragons every week, plus some who are raised "wrong" (or right)...

user posted image

Now I will ignore this forum for the next few days until my new releases grow up. Toodles!

I'm now picturing a bolt clad in black, interrupting and finishing everybody's thoughts/sentences.

UNDEAD UPDATE! Potentially hundreds of dead dragons every week, plus some who are raised "wrong" (or right)...

user posted image

Now I will ignore this forum for the next few days until my new releases grow up. Toodles!

Well... that just made somebody's (not remembering the name right now) Stripes and (Black) Zombies plans a lot darker. Now I have to breed a Soulpeace and zombify one parent...

But serioyusly, Eternal Slumber having undead parents would have been so thematic.

That pun made me pause and rethink life.

I think this might be one of my favourite works of yours now. I've always been a sucker for dark subjects. And dark humour.

Y'all are gonna have another Zombie to deal with because I think I just died laughing at that Undead pun! (and somehow I'm able to type this?) Nice one! thumbs_up.png

Edited by Denwayasha

user posted image

Right in the feels, man. Right in the damn feels.

Puns are horrible and terrible much love. In your Pun-ness, you forgot to reserve the name "zombie mudder" so I have it reserved for you when you are ready to take it back over. Enjoy your new releases and poor Zombie Armies....

Ehehehe, thanks everyone. I've been killing dragons/leaving them to die, and in-universe, it must be confusing and horrifying.

Hmm, the problem with having a zombie mudder is that she'll have to be a mother. I know of some botched lineages from failed attempts, so this will take some planning.

user posted image

No. The real reason I posted is because lookit this thing. Looooooook. I made a lineage. It's not super-duper big, but I'm proud of it, and I need a moment to pat myself on the back.

A present for whoever wants it.

See, it's related to this thread because I like wordplay and share it via pictures, and this is a ballunar herald

It was shirking duties by playing video games!

Next week ♪

HahahaHAHA! Nice.

Now... Tabs you may have influenced me... xd.png

(For those who don't get it, [Do not zoom rill you've seen the links.] Dark Pax sounds like Dark Black and Ohiayte sounds like Oh hate.)

May I make a request?

Could you please illustrate Spanish Diamond Guitar giving Volcanine a lecture (I get the impression the former speaks Shakespearean english, but feel free to not be that motivated) about how no modern writer could mach the great versifiers of old?

(If this request makes it to the top of your list before my dragons' descriptions get mod approval and you want to refer to their descriptions, PM me and I'll send you a copy.)

It turned into a reverse lecture! Featuring Shakespearean English(?).

Volcanine likes to say pseudo-meaningful things, right? Because I said so? biggrin.gif

user posted image

BTW, here are their now-approved descriptions. Between this request and now, the awesome Pending User Description feature was implemented, too. snicker gigglesnort KoD is bashful about making a post lengthy by quoting two descriptions, but I'm not!

Spanish Diamond Guitar

With music as his trade

Has sung and played before a czar

And earned his accolade

Playing strings and singing songs

A vital ice is he!

He speaks with many odd diphthongs,

To fill the world with glee.

Why he's 'spanish' none can tell,

Not even he is sure,

But his guitar is known quite well

For he's a troubadour.

Like diamonds, he is timeless

He favours ancient verse

While playing them he may profess

That newer works are worse.

The pyralsprite named Volcanine

Is practicing in writing rhymes

He's friends of both There Will Be Times

Quite often, with them he will dine.

Though not a master of his craft

His skills are growing rather fast

He hopes one day to flabbergast

But yet his works are rather daft.

Daft, you say?

user posted image

*Upon regaining my chair*

Woah. I knew there was a reason I turned on my computer today.

That's a much more self-confident version of Volcanine than I had imagined, but hey - Spanish Diamond Guitar has a bit of an ego, and it is healthy to deflate it on occasion. I'm totally cool with this.

And a bonus strip! Wow!

I had a comic about Spanish Diamond Guitar telling him like it is, but as I went on, I started feeling bad for the little pyralspite. So I made something new to turn it around and added a little bonus to "make it fair" to both.

I love love love your art!

Can you draw a bunch of hatchlings using a Silver dragon (or some other really long dragon) as a skipping rope?

Silver dragon it is. smile.gif

user posted image

First, Kakaru_of_DOOM, I LOVE your dragon descriptions, especially the Spanish Guitar one. But they are both fantastic and fun and I'm so glad to see them in a comic. I hope you sneak into the Descrip Doom Thread or Chatroom one day so I can say Hello to you even though you are shy cuz you are great inspiration.

As for the Silver and hatchling ... zomg dying of hatchling art adoration and cuteness melting. I love the "wouldn't it be easier to just tie some vines together..." Why yes little one, that is the best answer.... until you go to get those "vines" from a Dark Green Dragon (who I just always call a Vine dragon anyways...)

If you visit one of those, you better know how to skip rope and dodge and jump those lashing vines very quickly and carefully. But hey.... it will improve your skills.

Sorry... more melting due to hatchlings.... I want all hatchlings all the time now.

Edited by natayah

...And possibly have a CB dragon named after you!

Yes, dear munchkins, make sure you don't get them from a certain vicious dragon who lives in the ground. This is why it's important to differentiate between dark green and vine. biggrin.gif (We've already lost "greys" to storms! This will not stand!)