Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

That male looks... really...

Shouldn't say more.

I'll say it... in a PG Way... A Deflated Ego and No Interest!

@Tabs - I wish to Commission a Piece of Which I will Pay You the Heads of States or Whatever You wish! No Rush Before Anything Else you do though as per normal.

I would like a "Bannerish Looking Thing" or Just General Artwork that says

"Natayah Talks to Herself Thread" You can put a subtitle on it if you want to do something like "I Am Much Better Company Than Most People" or "I am Never Alone with the Voices" or "That's Why I have Two Heads" or whatever.

I post waaaay too much by myself and I need to break that up. Just because I run it doesn't mean I should _always_ write long multi essay multiple topic things, and then have to reply, and then have to post something unrelated so I break them into different posts.... Really I'm not talking to myself....OR AM I??? Going to Go Fix that Now :-P

Edited by natayah

@w5aw5: thanks!

@natayah: Heads of States? I'll do it if you pay me with one nice offspring of something!

So... so... where you plan to put the banner?

Yes, food poisoning, I think. I've had that red's expression for hours. Grr. It's always vikings.

ahhhh poor Tabs! There is this weird old remedy in my country, it even has some medical explenation to it, maybe you should try, if you aren't too afraid smile.gif Elderly ladies always say that if you suffer from food poisoning, you should drink raw eggwhites mixed with water. (yea)

Old Dragon Magic this is.

And another one. Vodka with black pepper. Old... Dragon Magic?

Aww, thanks, guys.

I did not eat the egg white or black pepper remedy, ewi... but I did take a batch of chemicals called "water" and "hot tea". biggrin.gif

Just found your thread and I did not read it in one sitting.

It was two.

I am a devoted stalker fan now ♥ Your art is amazing and your puns are reprehensible awesome. You're great!

Yes, food poisoning, I think. I've had that red's expression for hours. Grr. It's always vikings.

Aw poor tabs, I hope you are doing well or at least doing a little better ^-^

Food poisoning sucks, luckily I've only gotten it once thus far (and now that I say that I'm going to come down with a horrible case tomorrow or something ridiculous xd.png)

Love all of your recent works, as always!!

I hope you feel better.

The comic was hilarious though.

If you eat something with food poisoning, do you also get food poisoning?

THANK YOU btw Tabs. I now feel like not being lazy and am going to go be Captain Updates!

GUYS! Thanks for all your kind words. I think it'll be a while until I eat 2-day-old pizza again.

Shadow Lor, get some sleep, okay?

If you eat something with food poisoning, do you also get food poisoning?

I suppose if both are the same species or have similar immune systems, the eater will also be poisoned. Cooking up the body first might kill the pathogens involved, but I don't think dragons heat their food.

Wyv: Drunk Gambler Yamoh uncomfortably close to Marth, or Ember Rampa League doing fun secret agent things

I got "Gambler Yamoh" and "Marth" and just... forgot what the rest of the request was about.

user posted image

BONUS

user posted image

gotta love the 5/4 time!

oh gosh tabs you NEVER miss a beat

Caeda's gotta have some real patience. Commendable. I'm at a loss for further words because this is too great.

My sister's looking at me weird because I'm laughing. I think I may have also found myself a new avatar... might I be allowed to mess around a touch? 8>

remove the text and that'd be a hilarious stand-alone image in itself

aaah, well somebody's gotta do the desk work. And if you're going to risk blowing your cover... on the plus side, now the rest of the branch can do their work with the appropriate music in the background! *cue mission impossible theme once more*

oh gosh tabs you NEVER miss a beat

Caeda's gotta have some real patience. Commendable. I'm at a loss for further words because this is too great.

My sister's looking at me weird because I'm laughing. I think I may have also found myself a new avatar... might I be allowed to mess around a touch? 8>

remove the text and that'd be a hilarious stand-alone image in itself

That is the face of the most patient woman in the world.

Go ahead! biggrin.gif I wasn't thinking about what it'll look like when shrunk to avatar size - hmmm. How's this?

user posted image

And the image with the words in the second panel removed: https://i.imgur.com/ATikpDu.jpg

aaah, well somebody's gotta do the desk work. And if you're going to risk blowing your cover... on the plus side, now the rest of the branch can do their work with the appropriate music in the background! *cue mission impossible theme once more*

Without that one guy's off-key singing.

Just popping in to say that your comics are fabulous and so funny.

Just... standing in here already to say thanks!

That is the face of the most patient woman in the world.

Constantly reminding herself that this is the dragon who saved their butts... twice... so he's allowed to be a little loopy.

//pets shiny new avatar

This is perfect.

I showed a friend these and they summed them up as 'amazing', in a nutshell. They also play DC and are well aware of my Ember spy movie spoof collection and that one dragon who is clearly the most important one on the scroll.

The Marth dragon stuff is so well done and funny and I love how nice it makes for a personal avatar.

Also... the Mission Impossible reminds me of sorta the reverse of the movie "Spy" with Melissa McCarthy. Which is great fun.

BONUS

user posted image

Me in marching band so far tbh

It's been a long time since I even looked at this site, and your art is still ++A