Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Totally. C: The image is a bit large, so if you're interested, I have cropped versions, too:

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

Totally. C: The image is a bit large, so if you're interested, I have cropped versions, too:

user posted imageuser posted image

Thank you! I can't decide whether I like the larger version, or the smaller ones better, they're both awesome.

But.. Mr. (Ms.?) Almerald.. you already have a pair of antlers on your head, so what's up with the headband?? Though I suppose if they wanted to get really festive they could don one of those flashing red plastic noses.

That needs to be the icon for the next Holiday Event, oh my GoN. XD

I thought it was an almerald, myself. The mane and the antlers, you know.

No, the one the admerald is wrapping up. It has two tones of colors on its face and tail, kinda like a misfit pygmy.

No, the one the admerald is wrapping up. It has two tones of colors on its face and tail, kinda like a misfit pygmy.

Oh, it didn't even occur to me to take a closer look at the 'gift'! laugh.gif hmm... you could be right.

I'm not sure though, I looked through the green dragons on the wiki and most of the other likely-looking hatchies have crests or horns on their heads, while the critter in the image doesn't, so I don't know what it is meant to be. Let's wait and see what Tabs says. smile.gif

Ta-da!

user posted image

Blowing the vector up shows a lot of rough lines, but that's okay because it's meant to be avatar-sized anyway. cool.gif Whoops, the "gift" wasn't meant to be a misfit or mint, but it does resemble one. Especially at 100x100. tongue.gif

But.. Mr. (Ms.?) Almerald.. you already have a pair of antlers on your head, so what's up with the headband?? Though I suppose if they wanted to get really festive they could don one of those flashing red plastic noses.

That needs to be the icon for the next Holiday Event, oh my GoN. xd.png

The nose. Oh, I knew I forgot something...

Edited by dirtytabs

Ta-da!

user posted image

Blowing the vector up shows a lot of rough lines, but that's okay because it's meant to be avatar-sized anyway. cool.gif Whoops, the "gift" wasn't meant to be a misfit or mint, but it does resemble one. Especially at 100x100. tongue.gif

I love this.

Ta-da!

user posted image

Aww. This would make a great holiday card. xP

I didn't read all of this thread in just three sittings, nooooo...

I'm totally going to print that out and make it a christmas card for my boyfriend. xd.png

shhhh, don't tell him!

I would make a request, but your list is really long and I'd have to try hard to think of something, so I'll just stalk for now smile.gif

Thanks, all. Print a card with this, and have non-DC players scratch their heads. biggrin.gif

I didn't read all of this thread in just three sittings, nooooo...

I'm noticing a trend here...

I'm totally going to print that out and make it a christmas card for my boyfriend. xd.png

shhhh, don't tell him!

I would make a request, but your list is really long and I'd have to try hard to think of something, so I'll just stalk for now smile.gif

We won't tell!

Ta-da!

user posted image

ohmy.gif

Lovelovelove it! <3

Tiki approves! biggrin.gif

Can I please request a chubby blonde woman with bettie page bangs riding a fell dragon

For reasons

Ooh. Interesting. This isn't, ah, "urgent", is it?

Yeeeahhh.. unfortunately some pairs are like that. xP (Fun fact: According to AoND that pair has the highest number of children out of my whole scroll.) Please may I request that Lumina's reaction to finally birthing a child of her own breed?

user posted image

user posted image

You are very fortunate you got a couple of lights before dark luminae were released.

Tell me about it! XD Unfortunately their intended mate refused them both. *grumbles* (He was an AP find, so I can't rebreed him as easily. Sure, I could do an identical lineage from scratch with my own dragons, but at this point it's the principle of the thing, GoN darnit!) Pretty sure I have a crazed expression like that Lumina's whenever breeding time rolls around again... Oh thank you, Tabs!

Edited by Denwayasha