Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Heh heh, not too good with the hair there it's too textured.

Awww it's so *cute*! I love it! Love the coloring, the pose... *cuddles it*

Tabs can you draw some extremely homo dragons for me

Ill give you a photo ref if youre gonna do it bc theyre not dc babs

Okay, I tried to follow everything you said!

user posted image

I took the "veeerrryyyyyy long and noodly" bit to heart. And made it "dirty" anyway. As in, Noodles is going to need a bath.

Writing out their accented English phonetically made them too heavy, so just imagine them. smile.gif

Ah, I did it again. Went to the actual subforum and still thought foiling scripters was a concept, this time wondering why I don't remember starting that thread. alot

I'm scroll locked and bored with talking to myself on Site Discussion. For your enjoyment, a little icon thing:

user posted image

OH That's cute! The breed description seems fitting but I wonder... do these dragons use their shed scales to cover leftovers from their meals and save them for later? Perhaps a particularly mischevious specimen wraps up other dragons while they're asleep and then when the wrapee realizes what's happened they shout "Curses! Foiled again!"?

Some quite possibly use their molted "skin" for storage.

They definitely use the shielding power of their horned heads to stave off mind readers and evil rays. In fact, they're immune to mind-altering magic, like that of a desipis.

Edited by dirtytabs

Some quite possibly use their molted "skin" for storage.

They definitely use the shielding power of their horned heads to stave off mind readers and evil rays. In fact, they're immune to mind-altering magic, like that of a desipis.

Something tells me that these dragons aren't easily captured or killed or controlled or anything because they are quite aware of everything out to get them and other "theories" of the various conspiracies out there. Must have this dragon. When they fly, do they leave behind chem-tails?

user posted image

I took the "veeerrryyyyyy long and noodly" bit to heart. And made it "dirty" anyway. As in, Noodles is going to need a bath.

Writing out their accented English phonetically made them too heavy, so just imagine them. smile.gif

TABS IM SOBBING MY SONS ARE BEAUTIFUL

I am blessed thank you its too accurate

TABS IM SOBBING MY SONS ARE BEAUTIFUL

I am blessed thank you its too accurate

I'm glad you like them. biggrin.gif I can't for the life of me remember their names but they were fun to draw as soon as I had an idea going!

Oh, yes, foiling scripters leave chemtails. And assert that intelligent lizards rule the world, which is flat by the way, if you're a photon. But if you're not a photon, you're in the Ill Loo Min Knotty.

okay but in all seriousness would you be okay with someone making a DR concept out of foiling scripters

because yes please

Yeah I would, especially if the conspiracy theorist and food storage bits made it to the final dragon. xd.png Also, I'd be amused just to see two threads with the exact same name in existence for maximum confusion, hehe.

Actually, between AMA Lore and Time (since we don't have time zones), I believe TJ has already confirmed DC is indeed flat and ruled by lizards (since it's dragons, not humans, as ultimate top preditor and intelligence, certainly magic and size .

If you want to play words and conspiracies futher complication... you can add variety on the word script or scripter/tor mean in DC and how does one foil them. Since I would say it's probably someone beyond calligraphy and writing tomes, I would say someone who writes and abuses written language (say faux cult leaders or people stirring up lies, defamation or creating controversy/conspiracies from lies) ANd/or someone with scripts created or gotten of magic and spells to unleash bad or greedy or not healthy things especially for their personal gain or again creating false things and these dragons help stop that. Or since they sound a bit 'special ' as a species themselves, maybe they do some of it themselves and fight against their own sects. Cuz you can never have too much crazy sects......

You can keep it simple, but their scripts and other evil humans could also produce scripts that lead to chaos and confusion. ..... just sayin.... or they can do it all themselves and maybe that is an lore way the phrase becomes slang.

ETA 5/27/16: As not to double post, I found a picture I think will inspire your artwork. I won't say I wasn't tempted to post it elsewhere because I never do bad things and am a grown up and not a troublemaker.... Sometimes:

user posted image

Edited by natayah

user posted image

Oh I love that! Those are beautiful dragons.

Saving foiled plans for later... a very optimistic way to go, haha. All hammy villains think this way.

And thanks! Would you believe the stars took longest to draw? tongue.gif

At-meeting doodles

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

Making stuff up: A-okay.

Drawing from memory: nnnnnnnno.

More words

Interlocutory, studiousness, annexation, linotype, reconvene, foxiness, thyristor

Unscramble, inasmuch, hereto, disinformation, mouthfeel, conciseness, boomlet

Telecom, subdivide, unanswerable, ontogenesis, opuscule, apirarian, whomever

Commiserative, clincher, photostatic, citify, entombment, venireman, pediculosis

Edited by dirtytabs

Peridork!

Steven, of course.

Jasper cool, too.

Sorry to hit you with yet another request, but could you pretty please draw me a pillow experimenting with hair ties?

For science

user posted image

Sneaky sticking two posts together

Edited by dirtytabs

Been lurking around for a while, and you've got such a fun, bubbly style! Keep up the good work with your entertaining art.

Humor me with tiny bear joy-riding a Thalassa in the ocean

Well, that's certainly not an incorrect interpretation

Even pillows deserve their PhDs. Society surely has to recognise that sooner or later...

Pillows are amazing Weavers. If the Dr Pillow, PhD has Offspring with any Deep-Sea Creature, perhaps its offspring can teach Tabs some Underwater Basketweaving. Although it would have to be a Sea Creature that isn't stuck to just fins or Webbed Hands... or maybe that is the secret of mastery. Tabs has stated a desire to learn this art form. WB Tabs, missed your arts! Or were you away working on some of those other art forms?

Bear, I pretended your request wasn't struck through and added it. May I call you Bear?

Pillows: explosives technicians and weavers with doctoral degrees. Heehee.

Hey, I haven't been gone that long. I take lo-o-ots of breaks.

If we do some complex mathematix: Bear's avatar is a bear, Bear draws multiple bears, so the key phrase of my username is 'A Massbearmind' meaning that there is 1/4 Bear and then the inverse of that will be -4 Bear then we divide that by itself and it equals...

1 Bear, or Bear for short. Seeing as we reached that conclusion... Well, why not! I've verified it with the complex maths of the Universe! Complex maths is a nifty tool to solve everything. We're in the clear. *nod*

Hey! That bottom left doodle kinda reminds me of a Gronkle from HTTYD! thumbs_up.png That'd be a neat one to take over to DR.

Though it also reminds me of the time years ago when my math professor at the time caught me doodling Pokemon in the margins when the class was supposed to be taking notes. xd.png

I've lost you at 1/4 Bear but... Bear it is! xd.png

Ooh, maybe. We don't have many bulky breeds. Ah, yes, I typically doodle if I don't have notes to take, but I did once draw in the margins of an exam, which was a terrible idea. <.<

or alternatively your character from Valkemarian tales holding every single cat from that one town

(I think I actually did that, the town has no more kitties)

user posted image

"A piece of coal for my grill. Burned a good long time. Why do you ask?"

Has it been half a year since this request? Yes. Yes, it has.

user posted image

"A piece of coal for my grill. Burned a good long time. Why do you ask?"

Has it been half a year since this request? Yes. Yes, it has.

don't worry tabs I forgive you

(though the joke is kinda lost now)

good old times looking all over for that one cat, geez does everyone in that town own like seven cats? -totally not still salty flame is still salty-

Edited by flame249