Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Tabs, my request is missing from the OP. Mine should be between American-Dragons and Dragnilu.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Tabs, your art and puns are so great! Could you maybe draw a tarantula hawk drake interacting with actual tarantula hawk(s)?

@ KoD, Flareon: Oh, they are. I knew the list was shorter than it should be.

@w5aw5, Niyaka: Thank you! I have edited the first post with your requests.

Oh, and cross-posting because howdy-doo-bee-ba I'm a winner

user posted image

xd.png

yup that's what i thought when i read it. Defenetly (not). Still great Jobs tabs, great jobs. I wanna do something for clya too, like a drawing.

xd.png If that is a Nocturne hatchie, that would be a HUGE and crazy coincidence. I donated one, winner hasn't picked it up yet. Hilarious. (Sorry to be so nitpicky, but I thought female GWs did not have the chin spikes?) Edited by Dusky_Flareon

It could be thunder... or a hungry gut. Hm... If Clya keeps raffling, I'm going to have to draw a lot.

The recipient is a falconiform wyvern this time. Fitting because they eat dragons. (So do reds, but I didn't want to draw a red again.) The nocturne isn't on the menu, though. I won CafeNaRigara's antarean, FAstudent's avatar of change, and Sock's ember.

It could be thunder... or a hungry gut. Hm... If Clya keeps raffling, I'm going to have to draw a lot.

Well your drawings and responses to winning message are great, makes me laugh everytime (though it's only been twice we'll pretend it's more xd.png)!

I love the drawing btw, it's great!

Well your drawings and responses to winning message are great, makes me laugh everytime (though it's only been twice we'll pretend it's more xd.png)!

I love the drawing btw, it's great!

Well, it's because something about the winning message wanted me to draw. biggrin.gif Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays dragon Clya from the swift completion of her appointed rounds.

Edited by dirtytabs

Great drawings and puns. My favorite combination.

Now, excuse me while I go back and reblog random pics I missed.

--

Yeeey, I won a frilled egg from a raffle of Clya's.

user posted image

Your Dragons have the best expressions. Look at those eyes. That Red Dragon's about to go anime. xd.png

Your Dragons have the best expressions. Look at those eyes. That Red Dragon's about to go anime. xd.png

Oh man. Foreshadowing. Stay tuned.

And if is not too much trouble, I don't see any Blacks in your portfolio.... so... I challenge you, sir, to produce an ode to the Black Dragons... you have full creative license to do with as you please. smile.gif

user posted image

I don't feel I should have to say this, but: this isn't meant to make light of the events in the U.S. and subsequent debates about racial disparity. Those are serious. This is not serious.

So none of them actually care about one different one? Is still black though... And I didn't thought about that "serious case" from that pic neither..

P.S. I request pic about drakes before. If you do it at some day, can you use this detail on it?

4. Have a similar intelligence level to dogs.

For example, throw some frisbee to them or...

Edited by sh20000sh

Actually, since many of our Alt Dragon varieties only exist after breedding, and may exist in the wild but are very rare and not something we can catch as a CB (HMs dont count here), it makes me wonder if part of the reason alt dragons have such rarity would be that their fellow wild dragons may react to them oddly. Some may care, some may not. But while collectors and humans highly value them, its just as likely the differences might give them less of a survival or mating preference in the wild (kinda like the tan ridgewings).

And maybe that poor dragon issues with its eyes and a form of color blindness where as the reverse of seeing in only black and white, sees anything that is black or white in vivid colors. Maybe the poor thing thinks all the other dragons look more akin to Hershel. Im curious what word one would give a color blindness where instead of an abscene or mixup or blending of color, everything looks like a technicolor acid trip.

So none of them actually care about one different one? Is still black though... And I didn't thought about that "serious case" from that pic neither..

P.S. I request pic about drakes before. If you do it at some day, can you use this detail on it?

For example, throw some frisbee to them or...

Can't be too careful, right?

Added dog-ness to first post.

W-what about alt blacks then O_O I see an alt in the back.

Actually, since many of our Alt Dragon varieties only exist after breedding, and may exist in the wild but are very rare and not something we can catch as a CB (HMs dont count here), it makes me wonder if part of the reason alt dragons have such rarity would be that their fellow wild dragons may react to them oddly. Some may care, some may not. But while collectors and humans highly value them, its just as likely the differences might give them less of a survival or mating preference in the wild (kinda like the tan ridgewings).

And maybe that poor dragon issues with its eyes and a form of color blindness where as the reverse of seeing in only black and white, sees anything that is black or white in vivid colors. Maybe the poor thing thinks all the other dragons look more akin to Hershel. Im curious what word one would give a color blindness where instead of an abscene or mixup or blending of color, everything looks like a technicolor acid trip.

Yeah, it must be that, or similar. Maybe their thicker builds aren't as good for hunting, or they have worse health or something, and in-universe, they're actually born half yellow-bellied half brown-bellied, but the game takes into account their low survival rate by making brown bellies rarer. Or maybe there are fewer born as brown bellies because of some genetic thing, a rare set of traits that can occur with equal odds in any black dragon no matter the lineage, but that's harder to explain away with Earth science. (Why am I involving Earth science? Dragon breeds can't be explained with it, either.)

Speaking of natural selection, anyone who sees wild, trippy colors in everything would have a terrible life.

Im curious what word one would give a color blindness where instead of an abscene or mixup or blending of color, everything looks like a technicolor acid trip.

Ooh, I love that concept. There's a disorder called Tetrachromacy where the user has an extra color cone in their eyes, so instead of red, yellow, and green (eh, I think) they also have yellow and can see 100 colors for every one color we see.

Idk, it's really interesting xd.png.

//unrelated to everything else on the thread tongue.gif

Edited by GalaxyPassion13

Unrelated? If it's tangentially related to a subject of my drawings (black dragons -> colour vision -> acid trip vision -> tetrachromacy), it works! Also, if it's interesting and educates viewers without them asking for it. biggrin.gif

user posted image

They can also play card games, and the little coastal waverunner will always lose 'cause it can't hold the cards. Better go with majiang/mahjong or something.

Now they married? xd.png

Unrelated? If it's tangentially related to a subject of my drawings (black dragons -> colour vision -> acid trip vision -> tetrachromacy), it works! Also, if it's interesting and educates viewers without them asking for it. biggrin.gif

Oh, good biggrin.gif I've been gone for like a year and am in the stage of *blindly stumbles around hoping she follows basic unsaid etiquette of le forum*

And I also just looked through your entire thread in one sitting, saw a warning you posted a very long time ago about not looking through your entire thread in one sitting, saw many people who've said the exact same thing, and am now addicted. Your art is sick cool.gif

So many puns.

Now they married? xd.png

I was wondering if you could do something with a Electric Hatchling and a Waverunner Hatchling Playing together

WOAH! What predictive power. I think InugamiZERO has a right to gloat.

Oh, good biggrin.gif I've been gone for like a year and am in the stage of *blindly stumbles around hoping she follows basic unsaid etiquette of le forum*

Well, this thread was once very slightly off-topic for a page, and Sock had to come in and replace it on the rails.

Two more binge readers!? I warn you all over and over, and nobody listens to me!

Not ever don't I condone binge-viewing my material, and I couldn't at no time never deny that I never have not been guilty of the same myself.

Is this statement not clear enough‽

Now, as for the request, it has to do with Waterhorse dragons. As you complete the encyclopedia entry for them, you discover their absolute and utter hatred for starfish[...]

Could you draw a Waterhorse having a reaction to one of these aformentioned fish? I'd like to see a stare-down, but you can change it up if you like.

user posted image

For the sake of the joke, let's assume celestials are able to selectively phase out body parts.

If they can, that would be really medically useful, right? "Hey, Chrystle. My friend. Can you "ghost" the front bit of your torso again so I can observe and draw your heart and lungs? Just once more, really. It's hard to figure out how innards work using only cadavers."

Celestials have some shapely jaws. wub.gif

WOAH! What predictive power. I think InugamiZERO has a right to gloat.

Well, this thread was once very slightly off-topic for a page, and Sock had to come in and replace it on the rails.

Two more binge readers!? I warn you all over and over, and nobody listens to me!

Is this statement not clear enough‽

user posted image

For the sake of the joke, let's assume celestials are able to selectively phase out body parts.

If they can, that would be really medically useful, right? "Hey, Chrystle. My friend. Can you "ghost" the front bit of your torso again so I can observe and draw your heart and lungs? Just once more, really. It's hard to figure out how innards work using only cadavers."

YAAAAS!

Look at that Celestial's smirk. He know exactly what trauma he inflicting on the poor Waterhorse.

Scarred for life that Waterhorse is. xd.png

Anyway, I think they probably could phase different parts of their bodies in and out of this reality if they wanted too. They probably wouldn't be bothered to most of the time though. Just living things out in the other plane of reality (at least I think that's what happens to them.)

I wonder if there are other creatures living in that plane that we can't see or feel or sense, but the Celestials can. Maybe something like TWEWY?

-Dang it I just thought of good names for my celestials, except I'm going after Okami names. DANGIT.

Anyway~ I foreshadowed anime??? I wanna see~~~

Those poor Waterhorses. They are going to need an institution for recovery after this... if they ever recover.

The waterhorse should just be glad he's not getting those stars rubbed in his face.

user posted image

I'm sure there are many things on the celestial-level plane, and we're free to make stuff up, biggrin.gif like how cassares aren't the only magic-deadening entities, though they're the only ones we know now.

Edited by dirtytabs