Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Staaahhhp I'm gonna die laughing

Also could I change my request to a studious looking Falconiform Wyvern in its alt colors?

user posted image

As if to demonstrate that this is not how you impress someone, these two weren't interested this week.

Tabs, I'm dying from laughing so much! That is beautiful xd.png

I'm going to go up to my friend now and do that laugh.gif

You'll have to convince your friend to first tell you to go study. So... wait for the day before a test and goof off in front of your friend.

I have Neji-ran, a hellfire who has a single mate and 61 kids, of which I own all but 1 which is a wild dragon. http://dragcave.net/progeny/TNOPU

Would you be able to draw him and his mate, and their progeny or something? However you want to (if you want to.) Surprise me xd.png

Wouldn't it be funny if they had many children all at once somehow?

user posted image

user posted image

C'mon honey, don't you want to take a break?

You'll have to convince your friend to first tell you to go study. So... wait for the day before a test and goof off in front of your friend.

Seems like that's today xd.png

And those Hellfires.... PERFECT! I love it, I know I can count on your art to make me laugh laugh.gif

Thats a cute hatchling. I wander how it will look like grown up.

I have plans.

Possibly. ninja.gif

Seems like that's today xd.png

And those Hellfires.... PERFECT! I love it, I know I can count on your art to make me laugh laugh.gif

Great! If you have many friends, not-study in front of all of them to up the odds.

-snip-

As if to demonstrate that this is not how you impress someone, these two weren't interested this week.

That Astrapi looks so cute curled up. :3

Your art is beautiful. The Hellfire one is hilarious as well.

user posted image

Her biological clock is detonating. laugh.gif

Wouldn't it be funny if they had many children all at once somehow?

user posted image

user posted image

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this. And the humans that they are based off, one of which is me, is now actually pregnant with my first. Don't worry, I won't be swimming in them though. xd.png

This is absolutely amazing o3o.

Hee hee. Don't be my version of Kate and Neji-ran when it comes to taking care of the kid. smile.gif

PSA: Everyone, if you have enough children to pile them up and wade through them, please do not pile them up and wade through them.

Those hellfires are hilarious! Yes, I think it's time she got a break!

And that little hatchling is adorable. I would hoard the crap out of those.

Now I'm quite tempted to ask for a graphic rendition of this post, but you already had an idea for my request and so I confirm.

I'm also quite afraid of the possible result for that one.

Now that we know more about Wrapping Wings, I have a theory for refusals after a long list of holibabies.

Drunk hookup.

It makes sense.

user posted image

The comic's not about a wrapping-wing because mine are good boys who haven't refused their intended partners. These two refused. mad.gif (Incidentally, if you can or know anybody who can breed a 3rd-gen. shadow walker unrelated to the above and x and x, please let me know.)

I didn't notice before that avatars of destruction have wings that look like they're torn by fire. ohmy.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Have I ever mentioned before that I flipping LOVE your art.

I've wanted ask for something for a while but I really don't know what?? Something revolving around my dragons.

May I shoot you a PM?

Why thank you! I'd say they don't even compare to your amazing work. <3

Sure! I'd prefer it posted here for posterity (i.e. so I can quote it), but shoot away.

user posted image

The comic's not about a wrapping-wing because mine are good boys who haven't refused their intended partners. These two refused. mad.gif (Incidentally, if you can or know anybody who can breed a 3rd-gen. shadow walker unrelated to the above and x and x, please let me know.)

I didn't notice before that avatars of destruction have wings that look like they're torn by fire. ohmy.gif

*giggles way too much* So that's how it happens! Love it. And love the avatar of destruction there.

...I just read though this thread in one sitting, including the part where someone advised against reading through this whole thread in one sitting. This is awesome.

May I make a request?

Accept: "Music from my time was so much better. Today's entertainment is mindless pablum"... -DT

Accept: Has he met that songwriting ice dragon... who probably won't like this guy's work very much. -DT

Could you please illustrate Spanish Diamond Guitar giving Volcanine a lecture (I get the impression the former speaks Shakespearean english, but feel free to not be that motivated) about how no modern writer could mach the great versifiers of old?

(If this request makes it to the top of your list before my dragons' descriptions get mod approval and you want to refer to their descriptions, PM me and I'll send you a copy.)

...I just read though this thread in one sitting, including the part where someone advised against reading through this whole thread in one sitting. This is awesome.
Didn't I warn against... not long ago...? xd.png

May I make a request?

Could you please illustrate Spanish Diamond Guitar giving Volcanine a lecture (I get the impression the former speaks Shakespearean english, but feel free to not be that motivated) about how no modern writer could mach the great versifiers of old?

(If this request makes it to the top of your list before my dragons' descriptions get mod approval and you want to refer to their descriptions, PM me and I'll send you a copy.)

Sure! At the rate I'm drawing, the two might have their descriptions accepted before I get to it, but I think I still have an idea of what they're about.

In fact, for (ahem) reference's sake, you should post those descriptions here!

Just wanted to let you know how much i'm enjoying your art! Can't wait to see more! biggrin.gif

Thanks! Trees, rocks, and other jagged/wrinkly things are the funnest.

I love love love your art!

Can you draw a bunch of hatchlings using a Silver dragon (or some other really long dragon) as a skipping rope?

Thank thank thank you! tongue.gif Added to the list.