Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Oh my. It'd be something like a six-winged brown creature covered head to tail in horns and spines. ninja.gif

Oh, THAT is a clever trick. Bravo and a slap for you xd.png

Ooh, I can see that mountain of a request list, but may I request some dragons' reactions to the potions this Halloween? Please include the Desipis (maybe even Pissy)

Sorry no Pissy this time! (He looks too fabulous)

user posted image

The lovely couple

Well at least they are very "in love" if they are still discussing sausages and mushrooms while fighting. Or maybe that's just a human thing. With that smile, that Tangar kinda reminds me of a Used Car Salesman... I mean "PreOwned Vehicle Merchant" (I missed your art tons while I was away and was glad to come back to some new stuff!)

Edited by natayah

With that smile, that Tangar kinda reminds me of a Used Car Salesman... I mean "PreOwned Vehicle Merchant"

I agree completely! That was my first thought too. smile.gif

I just saw the name of one of my Heartstealer's daughters http://dragcave.net/lineage/gPjJ4 really made my day

The Lovely Lace Stealer is named because of the things she likes to steal, Underwear

I've got a request if you are willing, could you draw The Lovely Lace Stealer rolling around in her treasures and her embarrassed Mate trying to talk her in to returning her lovelies or at least not steal anymore

that Tangar picture out of Context or shown to a non DCer is very out there

I just saw the name of one of my Heartstealer's daughters http://dragcave.net/lineage/gPjJ4 really made my day

The Lovely Lace Stealer is named because of the things she likes to steal, Underwear

I've got a request if you are willing, could you draw The Lovely Lace Stealer rolling around in her treasures and her embarrassed Mate trying to talk her in to returning her lovelies or at least not steal anymore

that Tangar picture out of Context or shown to a non DCer is very out there

Sure. I can draw any kind of underwear, right? Hey, I have the same kind of lineage.

Nah, they'd probably think it's just magic.

Well at least they are very "in love" if they are still discussing sausages and mushrooms while fighting. Or maybe that's just a human thing. With that smile, that Tangar kinda reminds me of a Used Car Salesman... I mean "PreOwned Vehicle Merchant" (I missed your art tons while I was away and was glad to come back to some new stuff!)

I agree completely! That was my first thought too. smile.gif

Love the Tangar and mushroom!

I liked the sausage guy's dumb face as soon as I drew it. biggrin.gif This is 5 years old, just under 50,000 miles. I guarantee the previous owner took very good care of it...

True love is talking about mushrooms and sausages. Uhm, true love is agreeing that sausage and mushroom are the best toppings for pizza.

Edited by dirtytabs

yeah she loves all underwear

let me know if you would like a 2nd gen from The Lovely Lace Stealer no one has asked for her next Heartstealer daughter yet

I would be lying if I didn't admit that mushroom and sausage used to be my fave pizza combo toppings. Now I'm more generic cheese and mushroom or cheese and tomatoes or just cheese, but I still have the original fave quite often. That would be my hubby's fault for getting me into ordering that combo.

Could you draw a picture or series of small pics on what life is like for old dragons: old married couple, old friends hanging out, old dragons complaining about health and pains and talking about who had the best morning bowel movement... IDK old people stuff. You know all about that at your age Tabs. You should be able to draw easy inspiration.

yeah she loves all underwear

let me know if you would like a 2nd gen from The Lovely Lace Stealer no one has asked for her next Heartstealer daughter yet

Hn, it's still a little early to ask. I'll wait a few months.

Aha! I just saw your comment on my  lovely Nico description. Indeed he is the one and you did capture his character quite well!

Less noodley wrapping, I imagine. He's a cute one.

Because you said nice things about the hatchling, I've tried my hand at an adult

user posted image

I would be lying if I didn't admit that mushroom and sausage used to be my fave pizza combo toppings. Now I'm more generic cheese and mushroom or cheese and tomatoes or just cheese, but I still have the original fave quite often. That would be my hubby's fault for getting me into ordering that combo.

Could you draw a picture or series of small pics on what life is like for old dragons: old married couple, old friends hanging out, old dragons complaining about health and pains and talking about who had the best morning bowel movement... IDK old people stuff. You know all about that at your age Tabs. You should be able to draw easy inspiration.

Now that we've established what the greatest pizza combo is, we can move onto blue mushrooms and tangar-cooked sausages. Mmm.

Ooh, that should be fun. I think I know a bit abou- heeey...

Edited by dirtytabs

Ooh, I have a request! Whenever you get around to it is fine.

Tabs, can you draw why Spirit Wards are so common?

OM MY GoN I just read this entire thread and Tabs your art is amazing! Do you think you could draw him freaking out at a Ouija board that's moving on its own and her hiding behind a tree or boulder or something and laughing because she's moving it?

Xenowyrms are still hard to draw, so I'm glad there is a tree.

user posted image

Xenowyrms are sizable, but I don't know how big electrics are. Shorter than a telephone pole, probably. Where can I find a blackway?

Tsunami wyverns for tsunami wyvern lovers

user posted image

I will have an actual drawing here soonish.

Welp, that only took 3 days. cool.gif

May I request a Tsunami? biggrin.gif

I couldn't think of a Jaws reference. :I

user posted image

Here's hoping my tsunami/bleeder pair will (SIGH) one day produce the father's breed.

Edited by dirtytabs

Welp, that only took 3 days. cool.gif

I couldn't think of a Jaws reference. :I

user posted image

Here's hoping my tsunami/bleeder pair will (SIGH) one day produce the father's breed.

O_O

*looks up the description for Tsunami's*

Tsunami Wyverns are gigantic dragons that live near the ocean. These wyverns can create deadly tsunamis by vigorously flapping their wings directly above the water. They create these waves to catch the eye of potential mates or as a form of self defense, as they are hunted for their beautiful skin. A Tsunami Wyvern’s wings are also helpful in gliding over the ocean without expending much energy. Their colors make it easy for them to blend in with the ocean water, which can be useful while stalking prey. Using their rudder-like tails and webbed feet to dive deep into the water, they can easily catch and eat their fill of big fish. Tsunami Wyverns can be found mostly near island chains.

... Oh.

... Ouch.

That egg is as big as she is.

--

I missed this thread. Haven't been able to comment in a while. Funny as always!! I'm still wincing.

I missed you too!

Imagine it the other way around. Way more uh, comfortable.

user posted image

I've realized something while drawing that. Those <3 symbols on a few Valentine dragons aren't hearts, are they? It would be mightily coincidental in more ways than one if that were the case. I presume on Valkemare, humans started associating those blob shapes with love and friendship because they're on some lovey-dovey dragons.

Yeeeahhh.. unfortunately some pairs are like that. xP (Fun fact: According to AoND that pair has the highest number of children out of my whole scroll.) Please may I request that Lumina's reaction to finally birthing a child of her own breed?

I didn't realize Tsunamis were that giant though! Now I feel kind of bad for my F Tri-Horn/M Tsunami pair that I breed fairly regularly oh my GoN. And as always your facial expressions are thumbs_up.png ! That Tri-Horn looks very concerned for the Bleeding Moon.

Dragons R Magic. Magic Explains Everything. Science can only hope to one day accomplish this.

Hey Tabs. tongue.gif I've seen you and your art around some, and I really like it! One of my favorites is that one where you drew a White and Daydream saying "who cheated huh" with a Soulpeace baby. xd.png

I was wondering, do you think you could draw something with the dragon TCA made that's in my avatar and sig? It's completely up to you what you want to do with it, but I loved the idea of drawing people as their avatars like with pinkgothic's dragon too xd.png

You know what they normally say about dragons with large wings.... They are usually overcompensating. Sorry Bloodmoons are pretty badass dragons by the looks of it. I'm thinking these two were probably pretty evenly matched.

But I'm sticking with Magic.

Tabs, can you please draw us some very oddly matched dragons that humans like to match together a lot (like Terrae and anything..... or some of our original Hybrid Couples... attending "couples therapy")... have maybe a V-Day Dragon or few of your choice come out and help assist them with couples therapy (Magic Explains Everything) and then leave a poor lonely Cassare by itself wondering why people are always trying to pair it with Despisis (you don't have to draw them, maybe a bubble of thought), and how this magic thing never works out for them?

OR in any direction you wish to take it.....Or not~!