Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Tabssssss ~ I love your art so much, always gives me a laugh when I look through this thread (and its replies!) xd.png

Your adult dragon humor always makes me laugh. I'm gonna try a bleeding moon and tsunami pairing now. laugh.gif

I think I missed a request or two somewhere. If you notice I haven't put yours on the first post, please tell me.

Yeeeahhh.. unfortunately some pairs are like that. xP (Fun fact: According to AoND that pair has the highest number of children out of my whole scroll.) Please may I request that Lumina's reaction to finally birthing a child of her own breed?

I didn't realize Tsunamis were that giant though! Now I feel kind of bad for my F Tri-Horn/M Tsunami pair that I breed fairly regularly oh my GoN. And as always your facial expressions are thumbs_up.png ! That Tri-Horn looks very concerned for the Bleeding Moon.

You got two luminas from them. Amazing. I know your pain. Wouldn't you believe it took more than a year to get a sunsong checker?

Hey Tabs. tongue.gif I've seen you and your art around some, and I really like it! One of my favorites is that one where you drew a White and Daydream saying "who cheated huh" with a Soulpeace baby. xd.png

I was wondering, do you think you could draw something with the dragon TCA made that's in my avatar and sig? It's completely up to you what you want to do with it, but I loved the idea of drawing people as their avatars like with pinkgothic's dragon too xd.png

Hey thanks! Ooh, sure. You don't mind me making stuff up, right?

Yowch. My goodness. Poor girl. I love her expression.

I did this to her. Ahahahaha evulz.

You know what they normally say about dragons with large wings.... They are usually overcompensating. Sorry Bloodmoons are pretty badass dragons by the looks of it. I'm thinking these two were probably pretty evenly matched.

But I'm sticking with Magic.

Tabs, can you please draw us some very oddly matched dragons that humans like to match together a lot (like Terrae and anything..... or some of our original Hybrid Couples... attending "couples therapy")... have maybe a V-Day Dragon or few of your choice come out and help assist them with couples therapy (Magic Explains Everything) and then leave a poor lonely Cassare by itself wondering why people are always trying to pair it with Despisis (you don't have to draw them, maybe a bubble of thought), and how this magic thing never works out for them?

I thought they say that dragons with large wings can glide more? tongue.gif

It MUST be magic for the pairs that shouldn't match well. I'm the owner of a desipis/cassare pair, heh. And this one. Breeding opposites is funny! Not for the dragons, for us.

Tabssssss ~ I love your art so much, always gives me a laugh when I look through this thread (and its replies!) xd.png

Thank you for finding these funny. Mature content? You mean immature content? cool.gif

Your adult dragon humor always makes me laugh.  I'm gonna try a bleeding moon and tsunami pairing now.  laugh.gif

You did it! (Thank you! Two tsunamis is enough. C:)

Edited by dirtytabs

Just went through all 38 pages - now you have another devoted fan. biggrin.gif Your art is really amazing and funny <3

Can I request s Silver male and a Vampire male just hanging out wherever (as friends I mean)? Or maybe how would a Silver male and Vampire male look like if they were human?

Edited by evinin

Hey thanks! Ooh, sure. You don't mind me making stuff up, right?

Nope! Make up what you want, and go for it ^^

Can I make a request? I have a gay couple: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mrKym (Male Stone)+ http://dragcave.net/lineage/MrSlS (Female Neo)

Can you draw something funny involving them? They are a Stone and a Neotropical, and so far they only pop out Neos.

Edit: I would love a NSFW'ish scene, like the Shadow Walker + Silver one. That one is cute. wub.gif

Edited by xeyla

Sure, and sure. smile.gif

Heh, keep waiting. I'm really slow nowadays. :V

Speaking of taking a long time, I have another request for you ♪

With the newest release, I have another request!

A solstice and a caligene comparing antlers and a third (random) dragon wondering if they're compensating for something.... or else the third dragon is a yulebuck looking uncomfortable because his antlers are small in comparison. wink.gif

Doubly funny because solstices and the big-horned caligenes are FEMALE...

user posted image

Ahhhh Tabs that's great! And what you drew for my request a few pages ago is great too I haven't checked the forums in a while. Can I request something with a Chrono Xeno or two and some

? (by which i mean doctor who-related) Or possibly with the song "Time Warp" from Rocky Horror Picture Show

(edit for spelling)

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

I think even the spriters of those Antlered Holiday dragons would approve. A++

Edited by natayah

Aw, that would be flattering, though I did sort of insult a yulebuck.

^^Added your request.

Just went through all 38 pages - now you have another devoted fan. biggrin.gif Your art is really amazing and funny <3

Can I request s Silver male and a Vampire male just hanging out wherever (as friends I mean)? Or maybe how would a Silver male and Vampire male look like if they were human?

I think you may have missed my request since you haven't mentioned it on the first page post.

Love your latest work!

I think I would like to see Tabs make a "faux bad" artwork using MSPaint with something of Tab's choice as if Tabs was a "fledgling" artist.

I think you may have missed my request since you haven't mentioned it on the first page post.

Love your latest work!

Whoops-a-daisy, added.

I think I would like to see Tabs make a "faux bad" artwork using MSPaint with something of Tab's choice as if Tabs was a "fledgling" artist.

Hey, I did do a T-abs thing not too far back... not bad enough?

user posted image

*giggles so much* Oh poor little yulebuck. That's so cute.

Whoops-a-daisy, added.

Hey, I did do a T-abs thing not too far back... not bad enough?

That Tabs of Steel was fantastic. Dirty Tabby cats were dirty. But "bad MSPaint" is an art form you have yet to express. We are here to help you expand your art horizons. Such as Dino Basketweaving Ballet and Paper Dragon maiche and Cheese Dragon Garde Manger

ETA SO correcting my French spelling and demanding that the M is capitalized like the G cuz food and art and the French Brigade system. You know how touchy the celebrity chefs are .... most "real kitchens" have many people just the same.

Edited by natayah

hey can i make another request? can i get a black dragon in a slap fight with a white dragon over what they should eat for dinner?

Edit: make that an alt black xd.png

Took the unedited request because there are a skele-ton of sans artwork already, and none of DC dragons slap-fighting. Also am avoiding a, uh, debacle. Nyeh heh.

user posted image

Here's the MSPaint-like version, natayah. I don't think I'm any good at this medium, so I'm going to move onto basketweaving ballet now.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

'I cannot comit an act of violence' almost choked me.

How do you consistently come up with the jokes and all, though? You get a request and then you just... give it your own spin. It never gets old.

Well you know, seeing as it takes a number of months to get one out from request date, I have plenty of time. cool.gif

*Finally comes back, and sees it done* *Ungodly laughter*

Perfect timing, huh?

I'd like to make another request!

In light of the Christmas things butting in on Halloween, can you do a comic on the new Halloween dragons (male or female) getting decorated in holly and ornaments by pygmy and a few holiday dragons (can be of your choosing) with maybe a fall season Dragon setting a thanksgiving dinner in the background?

This is a complicated request, so I left it uncoloured.

user posted image

I like to think caligenes use their powers to make people melt. It's probably not true, but it's funny.

It's time to play Guess the Holiday Dragon! Step right up. You could win one of our fabulous prizes.

Morbidly hilarious. Oh, but the melting is so worth it for that humiliation!