Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Fun thread! xd.png

Why no I didn't read it all in one go, what makes you think so? Oh GoN, I'm hungry.

Edited by Coins In A Jar

You didn't read this all in one go? I'm so proud of you! Not ever don't I condone binge-viewing my material, and I couldn't at no time never deny that I never have not been guilty of the same myself.

Actually, Tabs is pretty good about dragon sizes. Some dragons are as big as people, some as big as cats, some as tigers, some houses and mountains and trees, etc etc. So the size of frill vs red vs egg size is actually about right. You can go find that "what size is my dragon" thread if you are interested. Too lazy to link someone else can do that.

This is my contribution in the DescripDoom Lineage: Natayah the Derpy WaterHorse who Loves Everything but STARFISH Curse them! - In IRC, My nicks are usually Natayah and Awesome, but those were already taken dragon names, and often I am AFK in chat, so NAT|AFK is a common name for me there too, hence the dragon name, in case anyone was confused.

I wasn't gonna share my secret Two Headed-Holly with Herk, so .... Waterhorse was also a good choice and aptly despite how I might protest.

I might as well be Tabs - AFK, too. I haven't been in the IRC for a long time. Heh.

Hey, if you are an avid description reviewer (or even mildly interested description reviewer), you can check out the Description Force thread and make your presence known! My crying sunstone image in the first post here is the mascot, Toesocks.

Tabs, could you please draw a dragon of your choice in a dark, deserted alley, selling many rare things (and perhaps dragon eggs? Amongst other things of course!) and assuring a naive-looking buyer (also a dragon) that this is most definitely not smuggle and not illegal in any way at all. (how could s/he even think that of the poor, honest seller!) Of course, it would surely be extremely unwise to call the police, and waste their valuable time of such trivial matters as a slightly suspicious wares, wouldn't it?

Preferably dragons you haven't drawn here yet, and it would be wonderful if you could do it in colour!

The poor, honest seller

user posted image

I can cross off bright-breasted wyvern and red copper now!

Undercover copper

I didn't think that was a phrase I needed to see but apparently I did.

You and your puns just don't get old.

I can't breathe

an Undercover Copper, its just too Good

The poor, honest seller

user posted image

I can cross off bright-breasted wyvern and red copper now!

Oh my gosh.

Hahahahaha. An undercover copper.

Lol. That's s a good one.

Looks like the poor Neotropical got BUSTED.

I love your stuff. Always great.

That is just ... fantastic. As always. Thanks for the lovely art right before and during the fun ongoing of events and holidays this week and weekend and next week!

Going with the copper thing, this is a high-speed police chase:

user posted image

lol just horrible. I approve! I'd say there was something "spotty" about that BBW's past, but if it's male, I don't think they have spots...

Edited by natayah

No spots, but I should've, huh?

Looks like our seller couldn't stay abreast of latest police activity and patrol locations.

You make the best puns like a dad......Are you a dude or a woman? i am really confused by that but if you were a guy and a dad i would give you this

https://i.imgur.com/u1j2Xky.jpg just because

sooooo ummm I wanna request again.

Can you draw a celestial dragon leaving eggs behind afther mating with any of the DC dragons (you choose) and leaving a note ''be back in 30 days baby'' or along those lines.

I was thinking of drawing it buuuut you do a better job

Don't need to be a man to be #1 dad. Dad jokes are great.

Undercover copper and the wing trench coat 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌 though there are many dragons shadier than a bright breasted wyvern because they're... bright? Not too bright to have gotten caught.

Either way, it'll be hard to hide from cops when your chest is bright red. Maybe hide in an art museum?

"Genuine knock-off" and "Undercover Copper" oh my gosh! xd.png It's a good thing being this funny isn't a crime!

Now I'm imagining an older, grizzled Verdegris dragon having to teach a young hotshot Liver of Sulfur recruit the ways of crime fighting and law enforcement on Valkemare, and thus the "Buddy Copper" genre was born!

Undercover copper, perfect! I love it. Your puns are just the best, Tabs!

Oh my GoN. I found this thread at now. xd.png

Can you draw Ochredrake with Day glory drake, please?

Thanks, all. biggrin.gif

The bright bright-breasted wyvern should've hidden in a flower garden or fun house or something. Coppers patrol the streets, not the wilderness, right? Here's your grizzled copper. When they were released, I knew I had to describe one as a cop.

Added Dragnilu and sh20000sh's requests. Maybe this time I'll draw the right drake! Help teach me ochredrake ≠ howler drake.

Just when you least expect it: Puns! That one's great, just what my day was missing.

(This is probably not where to put it, but thanks for the pun/comments on a few of my dragons descriptoins, too)

Also, it appears my name has fallen off of your list on the first post.

Edited by Kakaru_of_DOOM

The puns in this thread are too funny. I would say the "Undercover Copper" and tsunami egg comics are my favorites so far. If it isn't too much trouble, would you mind doing a funny comic with vampire dragons?