Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

lol Those kitties look so ticked off, at least the player character didn't try to carry them all in their satchel. XD Are you implying that the reindeer guy has lots of rope because "someone" set the reindeer free instead of taking them back to the corral?

(Also, psst, Tabs! Not to be a bother but in my request it's supposed to be a Lumina/Yellow-Crowned pair. c: )

I still remember that was such a chore, especially since they were too upset to even describe the cat. I must've picked up every cat in town and even the opossum. That's when I started calling the game "Valkemarian Tales: Errant Errands". Then again, what's a story-based game but errands for the errant? Someone go make a game called Errant Errands. biggrin.gif

Oh, the reindeer owner didn't need all that rope! There was a lot just lying around. What's this about reindeer running amok? I don't know what you're talking about. cool.gif

(It is yellow-crowned, haha. My mind was on bleeding moons, still. Corrected.)

Edited by dirtytabs

So on the re-run thru, did you just name yourself "Cole" to make the gift more meaningful? that would make it a wonderful "namesake"!!

No, because I don't think that far in advance. But if I want to play again correctly, I'll have to go through all those cats again... Hm. What would be a fitting name for a nice player?

Somewhere in that pile of cats is probably a Dirty Tabby too. I loved the Possum soooo much. (Sorry, I don't know anyone who actually calls them Opossums...). I wanted that Possum as my Pet! And why is Janus like super grumpy old man the entire time?

As for a Nice Player name... IDK I was nice the entire time and I totally thought Perl was hitting on me and she made SUCH a big deal of getting me the perfect gift... I thought I was gonna be flying around in a Pimp Sleigh drawn by my personal Solstice and Heartseeker and other Antlered Dragon Team (with or without size issues) with Perl dressed in some "special stockings" or something. Or at least a cookie or a brownie...

I don't think there is any "Nice" name that would have been good enough. I don't think Perl likes the "nice" people and instead is one of those people who just love the "Bad" ones except maybe you weren't bad enough cuz all you got is some "coal". I think Perl just doesn't understand normal social interactions. As does no one in that town as they can't seem to cross the street without assistance. And they just assume you want to help them with the most tedious tasks ever! I'm just saying.... I think that game was beyond awesome, but if I had to live with those people all the time... I'd take my dragons and burn down the town. Just saying would be glad to help them "celebrate Halloween."

And with that, I think you should make no more drawings regarding Valkmere Tales cuz while it was awesome, I wouldn't want to be trapped there. I wouldn't just break my ankle and sit in a cave pouting the entire time. I'd just jump off mountain or something. And if we want coal, in Murica we just blow off the tops of mountains. There are plenty of mountains and caves in and near that City. Your coal isn't special Perl!

(I have lots of issues with Perl. She says she's just a friend, but I'm not certain she knows her way out of a paper bag. IDK she's probably having a torrid affair with someone in town or the NEXT town over and that will be the NEXT game release...)

And uhh... that totally relates to art because 1. Comments on your work 2. Mentioned Dirty Tabbies 3. Gave you something not to draw instead of making your list longer.

Edited by natayah

Hey! I call them opossums. Janus is old and old people are allowed to be whatever they want.

Perl hyped up a gift box/coal for a week, but she was so excited. I got the impression that she's been shopping around towns all week for the perfect thingamabob or carving it herself because c'mon, in small towns like this, where are you going to get a specific trinket-which-I-hope-is-a-badge-not-actual-coal, there's no Amazon from which to order it. Apparently, protagonist doesn't have a paid job...

I'm so used to doing people's chores in games that I'll help the entire town out of their paper bags and hold their hands, too. I should've asked during the event, but was that dragon boy walking around the same as the gold egg from 2014? Did they mention a storm the previous year, because that guy grew up fast. Coherent ideas and wings at a year old?

can you draw this  user posted image and be afraid one of the xenowyrm cuz they look the closest to a snake. Or avatar of change and be like sassy and not changing a thing.

user posted image

Made it a baby "snake" so it wouldn't dwarf Ria bird.

(Mother is lunar herald, father is xenowyrm)

Edited by dirtytabs

awwww thank you so so much. I was waiting for this forever.

If ya want on my thread there are egg links. You can get anyone or everthing from there. It is my gift for you. I didn't want to put the lunks here .......idk

Yes, it was Tabs, the spriters event people did confirm it was the continuation which was so sweet and wonderful. Fast Blooming dragons, late blooming humans?

Edited by natayah

Yes, it was Tabs, the spriters event people did confirm it was the continuation which was so sweet and wonderful. Fast Blooming dragons, late blooming humans?

Magic? He's a darling, a fast-growing darling.

awwww thank you so so much. I was waiting for this forever.

If ya want on my thread there are egg links. You can get anyone or everthing from there. It is my gift for you. I didn't want to put the lunks here .......idk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

See, I knew the date and waited for the perfect moment to post.

Not.

I nabbed one of the eggs. Thanks! Don't you know gift-giving is the other way around on one's birthday.

Ya know. No one game me gifts so might as well gift gifts to you all. Show respect for people. Heck my birthday was put aside cuz few days later we'll have an awesome holiday ligo and we need to work so my bday is a second plam. Mom said it and i dont mind. I didnt really want a party.

That's very nice of you.

There was one year where my family celebrated more than a month after the actual date. ("Uh, hey, what's this balloon for? Whose birthday?") So it's never too late.

Would you draw me a comic of my male Soulpeace's backstory?

Backstory for Eternal Slumber the male Soulpeace:

Eternal Slumber got his name after unwittingly expunging a living dragon's soul. While Expunge can affect living dragons, folk legend holds that as black magic of the highest order, so his first owner, horrified, abandoned him. The frightened hatchling attempted to awaken the Gold dragon but failed. When his next owner found him, he was alone next to the dead Gold dragon.

His next owner's Holly was the first dragon to find him, and attempted to tell the young Soulpeace that the Gold dragon was dead, but he used the expression "in eternal slumber". As he grew older, more of these accidents occurred to the point he was given the name "Eternal Slumber".

Upon growing up, he left the land of his hatchlinghood and its painful memories of hatred, traveling to the north, to the land beyond the Guardians of Nature and the Avatars, until he reached a cave where dragons lived. He joined the community after finally gaining the ability to control his abilities, and settled down in the cave.

Notes

-Expunge on living souls sends them to afterlife, makes dead body look asleep

-my RP cave is led by a female Alt Black

-CB dragons in my RP cave had their egg left in the cold north and were found before hatching

Sure thing. Be wary that I'll try to make a risible scene of some sort, probably not involving the act of expunging. Expungement.

I'd linke things to stay PG13 if possible, but I don't mind blood. Go ahead and imply stuff though, long as it isn't really obvious.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

No worries. My work never goes beyond PG-13. Otherwise, I can't post it here.

Sassy avatar of change

user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

Awwww! Clya raffles are awesome and everyone should watch and sign up for the upcoming ones and go read about them. What awesome pic for it!

Tabs that is amazing!

I saw it on the raffle thread, just didn't comment there (yet).

The size of the egg in the Red's hand made me laugh so much (asides from the pun xd.png)

Thank you both for being so giving!

Frilled breed description says they're small. Their eggs must be like marbles to a red dragon. biggrin.gif

Size comparison

user posted image

Egg must be small enough for the mother to push out.

i love how you drew the face and the eyes.

Do you see yourself as the red dragon?