Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Ok that dragon in the background looks like a non-winter seasonal dreaming of chicken however.... what is the story with that?? (Tabs never does anything without a reason!)..

I spent several minutes trying to compare the melty dragons with dragon images. I am stumped other than agreeing that the spade tail I would assume to be Val 09.... but other than that ... the ...Caligon took their shapes away...

Edited by natayah

I see a Wrapping Wing and an 09 Valentine...I think xd.png

Ding ding ding! Our winner here gets to take home one of the plushes.

user posted image

Guess the Holiday Dragon is much harder without their general shape, too. I felt I must make the Valentine's tail visible.

The chicken was from the hungry neglected from the other day, whose table manners were so embarrassing that the food had to be confiscated. The seasonal has no hands, so I had to do the blob magic floating telekinesis thing...

Ding ding ding! Our winner here gets to take home one of the plushes.

user posted image

Guess the Holiday Dragon is much harder without their general shape, too. I felt I must make the Valentine's tail visible.

The chicken was from the hungry neglected from the other day, whose table manners were so embarrassing that the food had to be confiscated. The seasonal has no hands, so I had to do the blob magic floating telekinesis thing...

*grabby hands* Gimme gimme! xd.png

Made my day that you included my avatar baby in there :3

I always represent users by their avatars, unless they frequently change avatars. Much easier that way. biggrin.gif

Perfect timing, huh?

This is a complicated request, so I left it uncoloured.

user posted image

I like to think caligenes use their powers to make people melt. It's probably not true, but it's funny.

It's time to play Guess the Holiday Dragon! Step right up. You could win one of our fabulous prizes.

Oh my! It's perfect! The star on top of the head ha! 😂 *dieing of laughter... or melting from the glare of the caligenes*

You'd think that that Yulebuck would've given the other Holiday breeds a heads-up about the temperament of a Caligene. xd.png But maybe he's still sore about the antler thing.

Teehee.... The Yulebuck may be sore, but the Heartseeker (or Chocolate Reindeer as I like to call him) brings all the dragons out to the yard ... or at least his musk does.... and usually its so the dragons can hook up with other dragons. No wonder the Yulebuck is upset. Not only is the Heartseeker a male with MUCH larger antlers, surrounded by female dragons with MUCH larger antlers, the Heartseekers not only have NO trouble getting the ladies (and the guys too, don't want to leave any offense in this story for dragon loving preferences...) but they get all the other ladies and gents other ladies and gents. So they are spreading their luvin ALL around.

But to be fair, the Yulebucks were the First Antlered Holiday Dragon. That should count for something, right?? And his entire body is errr... "like" a candy cane?? I'm sure that counts somewhere! (I can't say where though!)

More love for the Yulebucks! Don't feel bad!

Judging by the horn shape and face/body markings... is that a Vampire dragon selling the "tablets"???? ohmy.gif If so, be veeerrryy careful when you agree to the price, Mr. Yulebuck!

Edit: Ohhh now I feel silly, the translucent wings should've been a giveaway. laugh.gif

Edited by Denwayasha

Do the "Tab-lets" taste like peppermint??

I think Tabs is helping to run an underground dragon "herb" market. It's underground because I assume that is where the herbs grow and the potions and tablets are combined. (A Cave would be "underground". I'm not saying it's a "Drug Den"... but they ain't selling to no broke dragons...) Would that make it a Drug-on?

It's a swallowtail! They don't look so distinctive without their tails now, huh. Needs big teeth to be a vamp. :V

Do the "Tab-lets" taste like peppermint??

I think Tabs is helping to run an underground dragon "herb" market. It's underground because I assume that is where the herbs grow and the potions and tablets are combined. (A Cave would be "underground". I'm not saying it's a "Drug Den"... but they ain't selling to no broke dragons...) Would that make it a Drug-on?

They taste like bitter... things. You know medicine is real when it tastes bad!

Oh, but it is a drug den. An underground cave with medicinal items being grown and used. Yup. Nothing suspicious there. And if you have a brimstone or fire-breathing dragon down in there, they can pollute the place with their exhaust if they're not careful. I'm not saying drug-ons smoke in a drug den, but I am.

Did you make it a swallowtail because they sell tablets (and/or other potions, herbs, medicinal items) you eat and well... swallow? Cuz that is clever. BTW I loved the faux MS Paint ... I am going to either crop or have someone crop the MSPaint-esque version with the NO1 I cannot commit Violence and put that somewhere... Not somewhere bad.

Edited by natayah

*catches up* Omg I love them! Poor Yulebuck, still butt-hurt. Those dragons should be a lot more afraid of the Caligene then they are acting, lol.

Did you make it a swallowtail because they sell tablets (and/or other potions, herbs, medicinal items) you eat and well... swallow? Cuz that is clever. BTW I loved the faux MS Paint ... I am going to either crop or have someone crop the MSPaint-esque version with the NO1 I cannot commit Violence and put that somewhere... Not somewhere bad.

I can be clever and say I thought of that, but I didn't. I wanted to draw a swallowtail making a dumb face.

Let it be inspiration! For peace!

*catches up* Omg I love them! Poor Yulebuck, still butt-hurt. Those dragons should be a lot more afraid of the Caligene then they are acting, lol.

The resident desipis is a butt monkey who's soundly defeated by a cassare, so they got careless. cool.gif

Foiling Scripter

Biomes: coast, desert, volcano

Element: air

A thin red stripe adorns this egg.

Aww, it's a cute baby dragon. It chatters and squeaks a lot.

And look! It has grown a feathery tail tuft and beard. It must be close to maturing.

Foiling scripters are slender, wingless dragons with bodies that appear as if they were made of crinkled metal sheets. No two individuals have the same spine arrangement, and even the protrusions on their faces may be asymmetrical in shape. These dragons are almost always seen with some sort of writing implement, and their lairs are decorated with script, whether from a language they've learned or markings of their own devising. Typical foiling scripters are full of far-fetched ideas and love to share them with others, even if they're unwelcome.

user posted image

Fear not, you guys, not an actual concept. I CAN EXPLAIN!

You know how if you're on the forum's index page, you'll see the most recently-posted-in thread in each forum, right? Beside "Suggestions/Requests" was a topic titled "Foiling Scripters", and I assumed it was a dragon request rather than a general topic. Come on, there are a lot of concepts and in-cave breeds with fancy/unusual names, so it's not my fault, right?

Okay, I've had my laugh.

The Foiling Scripter is beautiful! I love the coloring and I love the long and slender look.

I totally laughed hard. Thanks for this. I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact, I have often wanted to make posts but realize they were like shouting at a wall and sat on my hands and was good.

However, that being said, I would LOVE to have a "foil" and "foiling" based dragon with a faux or thin metal scales like foil and who go about foiling things, or think they are foiling things, and am joining the petition for you to make this some kind of dragon concept. Even if you partner with someone. Cuz the Foil/Foiling concept is so multi layered (to keep things better wrapped....) that I don't know how you could look at yourself in the morning knowing you had abandoned this genius. Sometimes genius comes out of jokes. Or you could just remove all your mirrors so you don't have to look at yourself in the morning ever again.

A++

ETA: Please make mini version of this dragon so some of can add this to our sig to uhhh... support your art... nothing about making a statement...

Edited by natayah

make it small and pixelled and let us keep it on our scrolls forever

You ALMOST had me!

I totally laughed hard. Thanks for this. I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact, I have often wanted to make posts but realize they were like shouting at a wall and sat on my hands and was good.

However, that being said, I would LOVE to have a "foil" and "foiling" based dragon with a faux or thin metal scales like foil and who go about foiling things, or think they are foiling things, and am joining the petition for you to make this some kind of dragon concept. Even if you partner with someone. Cuz the Foil/Foiling concept is so multi layered (to keep things better wrapped....) that I don't know how you could look at yourself in the morning knowing you had abandoned this genius. Sometimes genius comes out of jokes. Or you could just remove all your mirrors so you don't have to look at yourself in the morning ever again.

A++

ETA: Please make mini version of this dragon so some of can add this to our sig to uhhh... support your art... nothing about making a statement...

A+++.

Ohhh-kay, you guys. I'll make a little foiling icon for the forum at the very least. laugh.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Ah, I did it again. Went to the actual subforum and still thought foiling scripters was a concept, this time wondering why I don't remember starting that thread. alot.png

I'm scroll locked and bored with talking to myself on Site Discussion. For your enjoyment, a little icon thing:

user posted image

Ah, I did it again. Went to the actual subforum and still thought foiling scripters was a concept, this time wondering why I don't remember starting that thread. alot.png

I'm scroll locked and bored with talking to myself on Site Discussion. For your enjoyment, a little icon thing:

user posted image

Cute! The beard doesn't look so beard-y though for some reason.