TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Oh, interesting! That's not a name I think most people would've been able to guess. xd.png *checked the second page* Cool, though! Looking forward to seeing the adults.

Yeah, I never even heard of those types before so it was a surprise. Cannot wait to see the adults too, why must we wait 8 hours? I wish some dragons could time jump so they could grow quicker xd.png Either way I bet they will be beautiful <3

I thought the mods had scrubbed the encyclopedia leaks from the earlier pages of the thread! Psst: No one say the name here, please, to avoid spoiling those who don't want to know yet. ;)

Waiting is driving me craaaaazy. I keep checking how long until they grow up, even though I know very well exactly when it is. XD

"This delicately patterned egg is sitting in the sunshine."

Seems they're still dropping, but I've mainly seen them in the Desert.

They fall in the Forest and Jungle too, just not as often as the Desert. I had to be pretty patient to get my clutch from the Jungle.

I thought the mods had scrubbed the encyclopedia leaks from the earlier pages of the thread! Psst: No one say the name here, please, to avoid spoiling those who don't want to know yet. wink.gif

Waiting is driving me craaaaazy. I keep checking how long until they grow up, even though I know very well exactly when it is. xd.png

All right, I will stay in the background laughing at all the guesses. My mouth is sealed. o_o Hopefully they can scrub the thread soon, if not then we will wait till adults happen.

They remind me of parrots or some similar type of bird, but apparently they sort somewhere between Albino and Balloon. I can't think of any names starting with "A" that would apply to these tropical little guys.

That's what I meant some pages ago with "Ara". smile.gif

~Anyone posting spoilers, will recieve a warn.~

Now that you mention it, the gendered babies do remind me of Macaws. smile.gif

I thought of rainbow lorikeets when I first saw the hatchies, but that is obviously not what they are. Pretty colors, though, for sure.

I can't wait for TJ's babies to grow up. wub.gif I wonder which adult I'll like more? Male or female? So far I love both of the sprites, but I like blue more than red, so female are lookin' pretty good so far.

Oh! I wonder how well they'd look with the Hellfires? Since they also have a red=male/blue=female color scheme? smile.gif

I can't wait for TJ's babies to grow up. wub.gif I wonder which adult I'll like more? Male or female? So far I love both of the sprites, but I like blue more than red, so female are lookin' pretty good so far.

Oh! I wonder how well they'd look with the Hellfires? Since they also have a red=male/blue=female color scheme? smile.gif

I've also based my own dragon request on that pattern of colors. I like the ice blue female dragon, it also remind me Saphira from Eragon, a character that I truly loved.

-off topic, removed-

I wonder what these guys will produce when paired with GoN's? I know it's waaaaay too soon to know, but it's fun to guess. tongue.gif I'll guess Avatars of Change. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I am so excited to see what these babies are going to look like when they grow. I already like the hatchlings a lot, especially the blue female one. I didn't see the accidental encyclopedia page but I did find out the name (not saying where or how) and that left me even more interested. The seven hours left until they grow is going to pass so slowly!

-off topic, removed-

I finally zoom the hatchies and I think I finally understood both hatchies. So the males will be blue and the female will be red. I like it.

Edited by rubyshoes

The topic of this thread is the new release. Off-topic posts can earn warns, so please take chat to PM.

6 hrs until they grow up... can't wait to see what the adults look like! biggrin.gif

6 hrs until they grow up... can't wait to see what the adults look like! biggrin.gif

I know, I'm excited. biggrin.gif That's around 9 PM for me, so trying to keep myself occupied until then is hard! xd.png

It's Lugia Takes Aritcuno Zapdos and Moltres to summon Lugia that's why the egg's special

But wouldn't be any less special if it bred but only within the scroll (and the egg can onyl stay or be killed) - no other dragon does that.

Just please, no more poor inbreedables;A;

Edited by VixenDra