TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

I know, I'm excited. biggrin.gif That's around 9 PM for me, so trying to keep myself occupied until then is hard! xd.png

Wouldn't you say eggcited?

Hahaha I'm hilarious

It's almost 9 pm here already - I'm not gonna be able to see them until morning xd.png I'm holding off naming mine until I've seen the adults.

Also found a surprise shiny which I'm hoping will go well with one, and am holding off influencing either until I've decided which dimorphism.

Wouldn't you say eggcited?

Hahaha I'm hilarious

lmao! xd.png Nicely put.

I've just been staring at my new eggs and I can't get over how nice they look. The different colored squiggles are a very nice touch.

Just waiting on the last of my first 3 eggs to hatch so I can get him a mate from the same Biome before I sleep. ^.^

I can't wait to visit here in the morning and see the adult outcomes when I wake up.

Yes I think the squiggles are the best part. Without them, the egg would be pretty dull imo.

if they didn't have the squiggles, they would look like a ND egg don't you think?

I'm also very curious how they look like tongue.gif

And I'm GMT+1 with classes starting in the morning and ending in the late afternoon, such a long wait...

I can't wait till I can check my couple and (hopefully) release the spare for sb else to catch and enjoy if the intended couple doesn't refuse^^ Possible refusals are such an unnecessary stress contributing to our alreaddy too much stressful lives...^^;

all of my eggs will hatch sometime tomorrow afternoon for me

I really need more reds so I can incubate them, and another female pink so I can influence all four of what I have

waiting is so hard! I have no idea what to do until they hatch.

when they hatch though I will be able to grab more eggs and then I will have to wait more.....

Gons are not breedable, you can't obtain a Gon in the cave or through breeding, they are special, they must be summoned by trios. I think it's a very creative concept and I like it very much, makes Gon special. If they breed just like the other dragons they wouldn't be so special, they would be regular dragons.

I finally zoom the hatchies and I think I finally understood both hatchies. So the males will be blue and the female will be red. I like it.

Eh? The males are red and the females are blue. Or are you thinking the colors will swap when they grow up? That would be interesting.

It's almost 9 pm here already - I'm not gonna be able to see them until morning xd.png I'm holding off naming mine until I've seen the adults.

Same here, It's almost midnight where I'm from, so I'll have no choice but to check out the adults in the morning. :3 I'm very happy with my S1 hatchies, they're so cute holding their little paws in the air like that, it makes me want to hoard them - it'll be fun searching the AP for messy lineages to freeze.

Edited by stagazer_7

Yes I think the squiggles are the best part. Without them, the egg would be pretty dull imo.

When I saw the eggs, at first, all I thought was "YAY! More squigglies!" tongue.gif

The regular eggs I was waiting for hatched. I was able to pick up 3 new eggs in just one 5-minute drop. I got 2 from Forest and Jungle, then went to Desert and saw all 3 were delicately patterned. Got one, and egg-locked myself.

So, more than 53 hours into the release, and they're still dropping nicely. Still have 2+ hours to go until my next batch hatches, and I can try to grab some more.

The first of my hatchlings just gendered, yay! I wish a few of the others would hurry up and join him. \o/

And now it's less than three hours until TJ's grow... Good thing I have things to do until then, to keep me occupied. *g*

So today's the day we see what the babehs turn into = COOL

In 3 hrs? Even better. Hmm...they have some big shoes to fill from the last awesome-Eastern release. *hugs gemshards*

I'm sure they won't disappoint though cool.gif

*bounces* Only a few hours until adults, yay! I can't wait to see what these little guys turn into. Regardless, I want to freeze a few s2 hatchies so I guess I need to go hunt for more of these.

Mine had hatched about an hour ago. I really like the hatchies, and can't wait to see the adults!

Edited by ressamp

if they didn't have the squiggles, they would look like a ND egg don't you think?

They would be pretty close to it. But I think these are lighter in colour than ND eggs.

@shadowfighter

Ikr? It's pretty nice to see an egg with a simplistic yet lovely design.

-snip-

@shadowfighter

Ikr? It's pretty nice to see an egg with a simplistic yet lovely design.

Yeah, as much as I love complex designs, it's nice to see something so, unique(?).

I think unique is a good word for it. I'm just so used to seeing eggs being a bit over the top that's it's refreshing for me to see one like this.

And for the fact that it's not just a single colour too like the metallics. Love them, but their eggs have gotten a bit dull for me.

:3 I'm so glad you guys like the egg design.

I keep thinking of it as a confetti egg, myself. These bbs are ready to party from the minute they're born. XD

I missed the release entirely and don't know the description of the eggs.. can anyone help? How easy are they to catch?

I missed the release entirely and don't know the description of the eggs.. can anyone help? How easy are they to catch?

'This delicately patterned egg is sitting in the sunshine.'

They're still pretty easy to catch.

...I swear, the eggs aren't dropping very much in the Jungle anymore when I'm sitting there waiting every 5 minutes... -headdesk- I should be asleep hours ago, but I refuse to fall till I can get thhis last egg to complete a pair from each biome.

On a side note, confetti is about what I was thinking when I first saw them too, hehe. xd.png Or that party string stuff.