TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

You can have seven eggs when you have that golden trophy. I got early my 5 new eggs and after glitch two more and now my first 5 hatched I got four more biggrin.gif

Yeah but how does Total Limit work?

Oh no! I was too late sad.gif

Not too late! Check the biomes every five minutes, they're dropping nicely, you'll be able to egglock yourself in no time at all. wink.gif

Not too late! Check the biomes every five minutes, they're dropping nicely, you'll be able to egglock yourself in no time at all. wink.gif

Watching the biomes today it seems that they're dropping mostly in the Desert. I see one or two now and then in the Forest and Jungle, but mostly in the Desert. Perhaps they'll be something like Pyralspites; more common in one biome than others (though hopefully not to such an extreme degree!), and without the color variation.

I see a few hatched babies in the hatcheries, must say they are very cute! I'd like mine to hatch so I can get one more for 2 breeding pairs.

Incubated 6 of the 7 eggs I have earlier, and now have 6 cute little hatchies on my scroll wub.gif Can't wait to see what they looks like as adults! :3

Yeah but how does Total Limit work?

Click your trophy and you'll see your total growing limits.

*Squee* I have two hatchies on my scroll! wub.gif *goes to hunt more*

Edit: Well that was quick. Caught 2 more within seconds of each other, so yes, they're still dropping at a very generous rate. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

of course! when i get distracted for a couple of days this happens )=

now to try to get a couple. got one so far.

That still doesn't tell me how to get 18

Once your eggs hatch, the babies don't count toward your egg limit anymore, which means you can pick up more eggs. If you incubate and everything hatches on time, you can have quite a lot of hatchlings and eggs on your scroll at one time.

At this point no one can have more than 7 eggs at a time, so when people talk about having more than that on their scroll they're referring to both hatchings and eggs. Does that explain it?

I'm so pleased that the "rare" breed turned out to be a simple glitch. Thank-you TJ for fixing it quickly allowing us continued enthusiasm and zest for the new release. Such a lovely egg and hatchies they've been. So looking forward to the splendid adults!

Once your eggs hatch, the babies don't count toward your egg limit anymore, which means you can pick up more eggs. If you incubate and everything hatches on time, you can have quite a lot of hatchlings and eggs on your scroll at one time.

At this point no one can have more than 7 eggs at a time, so when people talk about having more than that on their scroll they're referring to both hatchings and eggs. Does that explain it?

I wanna call your dragons Sunshine Dragons

Just grabbed 4 more (as well as a CB Gemshard and a CB Spring), so now I'm locked again xd.png

Their entry was removed from the encyclopedia. They were fogged before but now the link is gone. :c