TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Very interested to see what they grow into. I'm thinking some sort of flower dragon, for sure. 2 hours to go!

Finally two eggs from each biome! I want to see this dragons but i have to go to bed, now. Past 2 o'clock in the morning...

Good night!

...I swear, the eggs aren't dropping very much in the Jungle anymore when I'm sitting there waiting every 5 minutes... -headdesk- I should be asleep hours ago, but I refuse to fall till I can get thhis last egg to complete a pair from each biome.

On a side note, confetti is about what I was thinking when I first saw them too, hehe. xd.png Or that party string stuff.

Makes me wonder if they'll be rarer in some biomes than others, like with Pyralspites? (Please tell me I finally spelled that right. xd.png; )

I guess they prefer the intense sunlight of the desert over the leafy canopies of forest and jungles. happy.gif

^You did! xd.png

I'm finding more in the desert than in the others.

Same here. My first two were from the desert, so I'm good for that pair. I can't remember if my third was from there or not. If I hadn't locked myself with a successful breed then I'd be trying to hunt in the jungle right now.

On another note, are we possibly minutes away from seeing TJ's babies grow up? biggrin.gif

The time has come for the Great Maturation. As usual, im going to do the traditional dance

Allow me to join you, brother.

Well I am headed to bed so will see them tomorrow

Or you could wait literally one minute.

EDIT: Ooh, pretty.

EDIT2: And the female too! The lineage view on the male looks a bit off, but nothing serious. Great job, Imbecamiel!

Edited by The_Bucket

They're maturing! I love them! biggrin.gif Love that adult male already biggrin.gif

ETA: And that female is amazing! Wow!! :web:

Congrats, spriters!! Great job! biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

My gosh, that male! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif *goes to hoard*

Sweet! What a looker!!

Great job!

*edit*

Ditto the female!

Edited by a_god_s

The male's grown up and he's beautiful @_@ I ship him with female Black Teas. They've got similar poses.

*waits for female*

Awwww what a lovely, friendly sounding new breed!!! Well done spriters! smile.gif Another triumph for the Cave!

Looking pretty nice! Despite the egg looking familiar I don't recall the adults or their name. Excited to see the female!

Edit: And there she is! Love the blue and gold combination (though I've always been a sucker for that). Very nice sprites!

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Not really digging the red and pink together, but otherwise I love the male a lot more than I thought I would ;o; The sprite is very well done!! I love the colour combination on the female so I have a feeling I'm gonna adore her ;w;

Edit: Aw, man, the pose isn't quite what I was hoping it would be. Still a very well-done sprite though. A lovely release!

Edited by Dygii

Wow. Absolutely love the female. The colors are fantastic