TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

And there's the female wub.gif

They're beautiful, the male is really stunning and that shade of blue on the female is delicious.

Awwww what a lovely, friendly sounding new breed!!! Well done spriters! smile.gif Another triumph for the Cave!

I know! I adore their description. Sounds like they'd stand up to the Plated dragons from the last release, since they were labeled as bullies. But they might look good as a checkered lineage together. xd.png

ETA: HOLY SWEETLINGS! Look at that Female! *w* (is really going to hoard them now)

Edited by Syiren

Very nice adults! I really like the coloring. As for my collecting, I just hit 12/12. Hopefully they end up with almost even genders.

The male is so cute, d'aww! He looks so happy and I want to cuddle him. The female isn't bad but I just especially love the dude. Thanks, Imbecamiel!

Edited by Dimar

What a beautiful couple! I love how vibrant and colorful they are. I'm glad I got 14 of them for a start, I absolutely adore the male. smile.gif

IT'S A RAINBOW!

You know what, I'm getting a paper.

Now.

I love the new adults, their colors are beautiful. I'm especially in love with the female wub.gif

Edit: You know what, the female almost reminds me of Loki (gold horns (helmet), blue face (skin), and the green scales (green clothes)

Idk if it only me tongue.gif

Edited by Rain_Goddess

The adults look amazing! wub.gif Is it just me, or do the little swirly markings on the forelimbs resemble those on the RB's? xd.png Must be a spriter's trademark laugh.gif

Lovely work you've done, Imbecamiel! The female is my favorite of the two, but they're both very pretty. Thank you!

Not too fond of the tacky pink accents, but the sprites are beautiful and I adore their behavior. Is an encyclopedia entry coming next? I want to know more about them!

I really like these, just as much as I expected to. The female is nice but I think the male is my favorite. Love the colors!

awww, so pretty. smile.gif I love the female's li'l blue socks.

What's the mark on their hip? Kinda looks like a flower?

I thought picking a favorite gender of these guys was gonna be easy, but I was wrong. xd.png I love them both. Awesome work, Imbecamiel! Really loved how they turned out. And you can bet I'll be collecting an army of them. wub.gif

Not too fond of the tacky pink accents, but the sprites are beautiful and I adore their behavior. Is an encyclopedia entry coming next? I want to know more about them!

I think it's supposed to represent the little purple-pink centers of Anagallis flowers smile.gif

Ugh these are so pretty, I'm tempted to hoard them, but I also don't want to abandon my Black Tea army, and hoarding 2 things at once seems a bit chaotic...

darn these beautiful sprites, making my compulsive need to hoard dragons such a challenge

user posted image

If only.

If you do, we need to swap fails. Srsly. biggrin.gif

Eeee! *bounces* So happy to see people aren't disappointed with them now they're All Grown Up!

(And for anyone curious about where the pink/purple accents come from - I wouldn't have thought of them either, but apparently nature has other ideas ;D)

ETA: re the Tinsel pairing - o.o What I would not give for one of those... *drools*

Edited by Imbecamiel

I kinda want to breed the females to the purple Ridgewings. I think it would look pretty nice! Though very likely there's a better pairing out there. Golds would also be amazing, but that one's pretty obvious.

Eeee! *bounces* So happy to see people aren't disappointed with them now they're All Grown Up!

(And for anyone curious about where the pink/purple accents come from - I wouldn't have thought of them either, but apparently nature has other ideas ;D)

ETA: re the Tinsel pairing - o.o What I would not give for one of those... *drools*

They're beautiful! ^^

Great job Imbecamiel! biggrin.gif

*will keep this in mind* biggrin.gif

Thank you again for the lovelies. I especially like the way the gold winds up their legs, the little flower on the hip, and dem wings! *sighs*