TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

I just adore the colors of these guys! I think these guys are actually the best of the dragons you've sprited, Cami. I think the royal blue and crimson are fantastic, so my favorite thing about these dragons is how much you improved in such a short timespan of spriting. =3 The wings are just gorgeous.

And now, my favorite part - the lineage planning!

Very beautiful babies. Cannot wait to collect more xd.png

Wish I had my own prize to breed these babies too!

I just adore the colors of these guys! I think these guys are actually the best of the dragons you've sprited, Cami. I think the royal blue and crimson are fantastic, so my favorite thing about these dragons is how much you improved in such a short timespan of spriting. =3 The wings are just gorgeous.

And now, my favorite part - the lineage planning!

Yes, definitely looking forward to seeing what people come up with! Right now I'm trying out a bunch of pairings to see what looks nice to me. Horse Dragons seem like a good match for the females too.

@ prpldrgnfr - Seriously, I don't like to pester prize owners, but if there's any chance I could work out a trade at some point... it would make me an incredibly happy person.

@ Sock - :3 Thank you so much. Given how much wings have always made me want to cry, that particularly means a lot.

Really love them a lot!! <33 I'm going to grab quite a few of them, myself. Especially dat male. *grabbyhands*

Beautiful. I love the adults, the colors are really awesome. I especially love the male.

What beautiful adult dragons!!

So pretty I like the colors and the happy pose of the male, I like the flowery mark on their hip, so my little pony biggrin.gif

Their nice but I do not care to much for them.

*shrugs*

Just now seen the adults and wow! wub.gif I absolutely love them! I can't even tell which I like best, the males or females, they're both so lovely! biggrin.gif Amazing work on them.

Anagallis Dragons are officially in my top five favorites! <3

Am I the only one who thinks the adult female looks like a comic book superhero with the mask and the boots and the wings like a cape?

Am I the only one who thinks the adult female looks like a comic book superhero with the mask and the boots and the wings like a cape?

I was just about to say that I love the female's blue boots. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I can totally see what you're saying. I can't unsee it now. laugh.gif

Nice smile.gif

I think this is one dragon I'd keep a purebred rather than try to pair with another mate.

I was just about to say that I love the female's blue boots. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I can totally see what you're saying. I can't unsee it now. laugh.gif

It totally fits with the part of the description that says they defend smaller dragons from other's aggression. XP

The superhero look was not intentional, but I find the thought adorable. ;D

The superhero look was not intentional, but I find the thought adorable. ;D

Well whatever your intention, they look great! Especially the female. Blue and gold are two-thirds of my favorite color combo. xd.png

Wow, I just love this release! The new dragons are stunning. Thanks DC Team and Spriters.

I didn't really care much for the s2 male so I incubated most of mine female. .... Oh what a mistake that was. The males adulted beautifully! I think I like the female's wings better, but the male's pose. I like the little bits of pink, too. They are gorgeous!

And I must say that I really like the description for these guys.

The boy looks like he's laughing.

And the girl looks like she's going "D'awww" and wants to pet him on the head for being so silly.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

OMG....

I think they're more like Ninja Turtle rather than Anagallis flower.

user posted image

HNNNNNNNG THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THEM ; A; I'm glad I was able to catch so many, I'm going to hoard these so hard ; n; Those females are absolutely stunning.

I love them, they look like flowery superheroes~