TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Just got my second batch! Lovely eggs and hatchlings cant wait to see the adults. Thanks TJ and Spriters.

Their entry was removed from the encyclopedia. They were fogged before but now the link is gone. :c

Yeah, they removed it because of spoilers.

Two hours until a couple of mine hatch! The eggs just look so familiar...

Action Log?

Go to the Account page and there should be a link that say "Action Log" where it will show you what actions you've done recently.

My two eggies hatched! SO CUTE!! laugh.gif

-view spam removed- view/oFfJV]Hatchie 1[/url]

/view/m2U3Y]Hatchie 2[/url]

Already named them, can't wait to make lineages from these cuties! biggrin.gif

And to see the adults. biggrin.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Two hours until a couple of mine hatch! The eggs just look so familiar...

So I'm not the only one who thinks so. smile.gif The hatchlings to, but less so.

24 hrs left till adults? Cool.

My first pair is just about to hatch. I wonder what they'll turn into?

I've no idea what to name my babies. I'm waiting on one more to hatch before I snag another.

My first 7 hatched and I've grabbed 6 more

So are these uncommon or nah? I managed to grab another egg after picking up 6 eggs I didn't really want.

Really pretty so far - can't wait to see what the adults look like!

So are these uncommon or nah? I managed to grab another egg after picking up 6 eggs I didn't really want.

Really pretty so far - can't wait to see what the adults look like!

It's really hard to tell when they're first released. It'll be easier to judge how easy users find them to grab after a few months have passed.

I still only have the three I caught from the release day. They're almost hatched, but I haven't even seen them in the biomes since then. Are people thinking they're gonna be rare or uncommon?

I still only have the three I caught from the release day. They're almost hatched, but I haven't even seen them in the biomes since then. Are people thinking they're gonna be rare or uncommon?

They're there. They seem to appear most on the five minute drop times. I think people just pick them up really fast.

It's really hard to tell when they're first released. It'll be easier to judge how easy users find them to grab after a few months have passed.

I've seen plenty passing by - not even directly on the dot every five minutes - and grabbed them with very little competition. Just be sure to check on the five minute marks. =3

I agree, they are much easier to pick up. I've been able to load up, happily. biggrin.gif I'd say they're easier to pick up right now than Gemshards were at the same point in their release.

I agree, they are much easier to pick up. I've been able to load up, happily. biggrin.gif I'd say they're easier to pick up right now than Gemshards were at the same point in their release.

I second that.

After the glitch was fixed, these guys are a cinch compared to the Gems. smile.gif