TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Sigh so missed this release completely - descrips? Dropping still?

Still dropping the biomes listed in the first post.

"This delicately patterned egg is sitting in the sunshine."

There you go :3

Thank you sweeties - they weren't too hard to catch desert - that made it easy and less grumpy after a long day wink.gif

Sigh so missed this release completely - descrips? Dropping still?

They're dropping very nicely in the desert dearie, though you can find them in the jungle and forest too.

Edit: Seems like you got some. I'm glad.

Edited by RecycledHeart

Neglected can't breed either and DW peoples who can't eggs if there bredable I'll breed eggs to give away

That's what I was referring to by the 'dragon who must not be named' since we're not really supposed to talk about them in the forum. wink.gif

~*~

I'm happy that these eggs seemed to be so easy to catch. I haven't tried to catch anymore since last night because I'm happily locked, but I really look forward to breeding these guys. smile.gif

Edited by Syiren

They remind me of parrots or some similar type of bird, but apparently they sort somewhere between Albino and Balloon. I can't think of any names starting with "A" that would apply to these tropical little guys.

-off topic, removed- Edited by rubyshoes

-off topic, removed-

@STETHACANTHUS

Interesting idea. *goes looking for dinosaurs whose names start with A*

Edited by rubyshoes

Looking forward to seeing how the adults turn out! Only a few hours more!

-off topic, removed-

@STETHACANTHUS

Interesting idea. *goes looking for dinosaurs whose names start with A*

oh. oopsie I feel dumb now. Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Edited by rubyshoes

They remind me of parrots or some similar type of bird, but apparently they sort somewhere between Albino and Balloon. I can't think of any names starting with "A" that would apply to these tropical little guys.

Now that you mention it, the gendered babies do remind me of Macaws. smile.gif

OMG! 4 days and 9 hours til they adult!! I don't want to wait the 9 hrs I want to see them NOW!

lol yeah I am not a patient person but I can wait and I want to thank TJ and Cami for this release.

Re: The name of the new species, what about something like Arboreal (means tree-dwelling)? That'd make some sense given where they're sorting alphabetically and their apparent liking of trees... but then again their commonness in the Desert compared to Forest and Jungle seems to nix that hypothesis, too. Dunno.

oh. oopsie I feel dumb now. Thank you for clarifying that for me.

lol don't feel dumb,-off topic, removed-

My search for a feathered dinosaur beginning with "A" was a success but I'm doubtful that these dragons are based on it. If they are, I anticipate maaaany misspellings of the name.

Edited by rubyshoes

Everyone guessing what the name is when if you were here extra early to the drop, you already know the name cause the encyclopedia entry was open. So you could see outlines of hatchies and the adults xd.png

I got mine Sunday night so I doubt I seen the name of them on here

If you do want to know the name though, someone says it on the 2nd page of this thread. Yeah, you would have to be like 10 minutes in. After that the names were gone.

the name has nothing to do with a dinosaur though, more of a flower. Dinosaur looking dragons would have been cool though <3 besides you know the dinosaurs we have now.

Edited by lollipop00

Oh, interesting! That's not a name I think most people would've been able to guess. xd.png *checked the second page* Cool, though! Looking forward to seeing the adults.

Everyone guessing what the name is when if you were here extra early to the drop, you already know the name cause the encyclopedia entry was open. So you could see outlines of hatchies and the adults xd.png

lol, I forget when it was that I first noticed the new topic opened up, I think I was five hours late to the start of the event, so if I did see it on the egg's view page I didn't notice it. xd.png

I am happy to announce that I've found a naming scheme for these new pretties no matter what their official names are. tongue.gif

Meet James MaCaw and Blu MaCaw. I'm pretty sure Blu is the female if I remember influencing them right. x3