TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Damn, I missed this release. :c I need only two from Jungle.

Hatchies look interesting. I wonder, how the adults will look like.

I got some~! All from desert though. Glad to have mostly caught my fill of these.

In 9 hours i will have another hatchling and that means: One eggslot open and space for the last egg out of the desert from this adorable new breed.

That the males are red and the females blue is so my taste. The pose of the males are one of my favourites!

I cought 6 eggs and now I´m desperatly waiting for them to hatch... I`m wondering if there are 2 different sprites, TJ has posted 4 eggs/hatchlings on page 1....

I cought 6 eggs and now I´m desperatly waiting for them to hatch... I`m wondering if there are 2 different sprites, TJ has posted 4 eggs/hatchlings on page 1....

With the older releases, he used to have 2x the amount of adult sprites, and freeze one so the hatchling sprite remained visible. I don't think he's done that for the last few releases, although it seems like the sprites were there - like with the March release, there was a spare adult for each breed/color.

With the older releases, he used to have 2x the amount of adult sprites, and freeze one so the hatchling sprite remained visible. I don't think he's done that for the last few releases, although it seems like the sprites were there - like with the March release, there was a spare adult for each breed/color.

He still freezes one of each hatchling sprite. He just doesn't do it right away. He lets them grow up, but then reverts them to hatchling later. If you go back and look at the March release you will see that he now has frozen hatchlings although he didn't catch them to freeze before they grew up. TJ is magic that way. wink.gif

Well some friends of mine were kind enough to gift me some of their eggs.

-off topic, removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

He still freezes one of each hatchling sprite. He just doesn't do it right away. He lets them grow up, but then reverts them to hatchling later. If you go back and look at the March release you will see that he now has frozen hatchlings although he didn't catch them to freeze before they grew up. TJ is magic that way. wink.gif

Thanks! I double checked that a couple of weeks after the March release, and I guess it hadn't happened by that time. smile.gif

It's gonna be another day till the hatchlings grow up

They will grow up at about 10:00 PM DC Time. (Or EST)

22 at night?

Yep. About 12 hours from now. (Or actually it looks more like 11 hours from the time they are showing left.)

Edited by purplehaze

Technically TJ could make his dragons adults if he wanted to

Sure he could, but I think he likes to keep us all on pins and needles waiting for his hatchies to grow up. Just to watch us squirm. wink.gif jkjkjk

Technically TJ could make his dragons adults if he wanted to

He could, but why should he? He already speeds up the eggs so we get hatchies in a hurry. He didn't always do that, but now that he has, we are spoiled. wink.gif Patience is a virtue. laugh.gif

Typical that I find out new releases when I am nosing on other's scrolls.

Managed to snag a few, can't wait for them to hatch!

I just hope there breedabale

No reason to think they aren't. smile.gif

edit: Especially since they can be influenced.

Edited by purplehaze

That way I can give peoples eges if they can't get any

There are very few dragons that can't actually breed and that's because they have special conditions.

Dinos, chicken, papers, cheese, cannot breed because they're not 'actually' dragons. Cheese and Paper are really magic-infused items that make them behave like dragons.

The only dragons that can't breed are Zombies, Vampires and the 'dragons who must not be named'.

Other than that only certain other types have limitations. Drakes, Pygmies, and Two-headed dragons can only breed with fellow dragons of their type.

I don't know what class these dragons fall into, but I'm fairly certain its safe to assume that they can breed no problem. whether or not they refuse with their mates is another story. xd.png

Sigh so missed this release completely - descrips? Dropping still?

"This delicately patterned egg is sitting in the sunshine."

Seems they're still dropping, but I've mainly seen them in the Desert.