TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

It was a glitch!?! Thanks TJ for fixing it! smile.gif

I'm so happy to hear that and so glad that everyone can get the new eggs now! I'm still incredibly thankful that two lovely and generous souls gave me two eggs earlier, that was very kind of them! And now I'll just enjoy this release and hope everyone else does so as well. smile.gif

My first egg hatched! biggrin.gif Can't remember whether it's a male or a female, but it's super neat to have the little rascal on my scroll.

I'm also glad that it turned out to be a glitch. Well, I wouldn't have complained if they were meant to be that rare, but I found it weird that I didn't see any of them in the cave after I noticed the release, even though I spent some hours hunting. I was here for the legendary Copper release and I managed to catch a full set of them back then, so... I'm happy that the little ones here are not the new Coppers. tongue.gif I love the colors so far and I'm excited for the adults.

Caught 7 yesterday. This release caught me off guard. tongue.gif

I chanced Earthquake about 9 times, and nine times they were unaffected. Xp

Caught 7 yesterday. This release caught me off guard. tongue.gif

I chanced Earthquake about 9 times, and nine times they were unaffected. Xp

That's what someone else said earlier in the Thread. Hmmm. NINE times?

The one time I tried Earthquake, it was with the Undies. I was lucky enough to hatch three eggs and not hurt anything else. Since then I've been too chicken to try it again.

Welp, I've named all mine, I caught one more pair, influenced opposite and Incubated. Can't wait to see what the descriptions on TJ's are. Great job on these guys Cami!! :3

Oh wow, those hatchies-- I'm hoping that the adults will be colorful, stunning beauties ; A; C'mooooon be pretty! Be pretty! I want to love these, they're so awesome so far!

-Crosses fingers-

I need more Reds i have to wait 22 hours before my first hatch. dry.gifsad.gifsleep.gif

Hopefully my friends have catched a few of them. I am so glad that it was a glitch and in the future my eggslots are not reserved for breeding for them. wink.gif

Edit: Spelling...

Edited by Tigerkralle

My first egg hatched! biggrin.gif Can't remember whether it's a male or a female, but it's super neat to have the little rascal on my scroll.

That's a wonderful name lol

*pokes her eggs* Two more hours to wait. Poo. It's the waiting that's the hardest part. Catching's a challenge, sure, but the waiting......it tests me every time. *pokes eggs again*

I can't believe the luck I've been having will egg-hunting. I was looking for more of the April releases, but I got a silver instead! Wish I could trade it for a gold... Anyway, I think it showed up as an apology for all of my GWs and pinks gendering wrong xd.png

My new eggy is at 4 days, so I hope it'll hatch soon! I'm also really impatient for TJ's to grow up. I wanna see these pretties!

Edit: Yas lol my last GW hatchling has gendered male!

Edited by Niyaka

If there is anyone that still has no luck please let me know , maybe i can be of some help

Edited by loesje2004

I could incuhatch my first egg, but I want to let my Reds recover a bit. I've been using them a lot recently.

I'm really curious about their final forms, I already got 11 of them to beautify my scroll biggrin.gif

Ibecamemeil would know the name of it since she made the dragon and 11 how's that possible!?

I got 5 before the glitch and after that they just kept coming

I love the new dragons! I was lucky to get 1 before it glitched (i was egg-locked) and now I have 5 beautiful eggs in my scroll! I've got 1 hatchie, and I hope it genders female, because i've got a great idea for the name smile.gif

Oh that's rare I still don't get how total limit works

You can have seven eggs when you have that golden trophy. I got early my 5 new eggs and after glitch two more and now my first 5 hatched I got four more biggrin.gif