TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

If a pile of potatoes with a rainbow chicken on top doesn't attract the ladies, then I don't know what I'm living for.

^^I'm making this my email signature at work.

Patxaran is striking out with the flowers. Time to string up some hams!

Sooo, this happened.

Pyrope Pyralspite

user posted image

Almandine Pyralspite

user posted image

Spessartine Pyralspite

user posted image

Not one, but three pyralspite ladies rejected my poor Firazapol & stomped all over his heart on their way out, to boot. tongue.gif

On another note, that lovely Tunnel of Love is coming along nicely, Dimar! Hope your Sweetling is luckier in the end than my Frill has been so far.

I seriously wish I had noticed before I picked my dragons that it was a match-making event. I usually breed my dragons for life, with few exceptions, and I picked a boy who all ready has a mate.

Haha I fail.

it's ok, I did the same thing xd.png

hence me mildly decorating@@

I'm thinking these first few days are for sussing out what dragons respond to what decorations, so you can know what to use on the last day.

It's so fun looking at all the awesome caves people are posting. biggrin.gif No interesting codes for my dragons, but I'm happy with them all the same.

I'm thinking these first few days are for sussing out what dragons respond to what decorations, so you can know what to use on the last day.

I have some theories for a few of the items but for the most part I can't guess.

EDIT: Do tell us your secret, xdlugia tongue.gif

Well, first make a dragon out of gems and shiny stuff. Then, let the magic flow and POOF! Your dragon will suddenly duplicate itself. biggrin.gif

When does our amount increase?

Of items you can put out? So far it seems to be everyday.

I've attracted a Teimarr today...she wanted more meat though.

Part of me wants to attracted a certain kind of dragon but I think I'll just leave it up to chance - more fun that way. :3

Is anyone trying to get a particular breed?

@Sunrunner - OH MY GOD I freaking LOVE what you've done with the boot. That... wow. That was truly inspired.

Mine is... less inspired. I'm going to make a cave entrance wreath of coral and crabs, as a proper coastal lair, but I'll have to wait for tomorrow's additional number of items in order to finish it off - and to add the last prince and princess. Then I'll start thinking about a message to Gallifreyan's potential lover. Do timelords always suck so badly at love?

user posted image

Edited by LibbyLishly

I don't know about anyone else, but I wish TJ had simply given us unlimited numbers of the items to decorate with and let us have at it. I have an idea for a shoreline and a cute little water fountain I want to put at the bottom of the cave...it's in the desert, but my dragon has to have a water source...and I can't DO it. I'm stuck waiting with these item limits. It's going to take me the next couple days just to finish one concept. I really wish we could have just had free reign to create our designs. sad.gif Patience is not one of my virtues. lol

Some of you guys have items I don't...I don't have that boot...

\Some of you guys have items I don't...I don't have that boot...

Misc -> row 6 - column 2

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Omg, I REALLY hope we're not supposed to be gathering some form of "horde" of dragons. I can't even collect one.

"A harvest dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

"Alright, no problem, more sweets it is."

"A harvest dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat."

So I put in more meat. but THEN,

"A harvest dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

"BUT I'VE ALREADY MAXED BOTH MEAT AND SWEETS NOW!" ohmy.gif

Can someone please remind me if I'm doing it right or not? sad.gif I personally can't tell what I'm doing anymore or what's doing it right and what's not.

Omg, I REALLY hope we're not supposed to be gathering some form of "horde" of dragons. I can't even collect one.

"Alright, no problem, more sweets it is."

"A harvest dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat."

So I put in more meat. but THEN,

"BUT I'VE ALREADY MAXED BOTH MEAT AND SWEETS NOW!" ohmy.gif

Can someone please remind me if I'm doing it right or not? sad.gif I personally can't tell what I'm doing anymore or what's doing it right and what's not.

This is a week long event. We'll find out who our dragons picked on the last day. Don't worry too much about the flavor text right now. Decorate how you want to decorate. :3

Misc -> row 6 - column 2

Ah, ok, found it now. Thank you.

This is a week long event. We'll find out who our dragons picked on the last day. Don't worry too much about the flavor text right now. Decorate how you want to decorate. :3

Ahhh alllright, I gotcha. I feel WAY better now about this. Thanks for swift reply. smile.gif

user posted image

MOAR POTATO

H o l y is the spudmaster and all of these potential mates clearly need to get on his level if they can't appreciate that potato hoard.

user posted image

MOAR POTATO

H o l y is the spudmaster and all of these potential mates clearly need to get on his level if they can't appreciate that potato hoard.

Clearly. Any female who rejects that needs to see a shrink. dry.gif

On the other hand, seeing all of those potatoes has given me a sudden craving for chips. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

user posted image

MOAR POTATO

*tears eyes away from gorgeous dragon*

Doesn't everyone know potatoes are the ultimate way of saying you love someone?

user posted image

MOAR POTATO

It must be a spiritual level because H o l y looks potato (and scale/pearl hoard) colored.

I don't know about anyone else, but I wish TJ had simply given us unlimited numbers of the items to decorate with and let us have at it. I have an idea for a shoreline and a cute little water fountain I want to put at the bottom of the cave...it's in the desert, but my dragon has to have a water source...and I can't DO it. I'm stuck waiting with these item limits. It's going to take me the next couple days just to finish one concept. I really wish we could have just had free reign to create our designs. sad.gif Patience is not one of my virtues. lol

Some of you guys have items I don't...I don't have that boot...

I agree with you, I currently am not decorating because the limitation is irking me a bit. xd.png I'm just waiting a few more days before decorating and I am atm decorating, but only to see what kind of dragon seems to show interest for the day ^^