TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

It must be a spiritual level because H o l y looks potato (and scale/pearl hoard) colored.

He is becoming one with the potato.

One must become one with the potato to be successful in this endeavor.

One Potato to rule them all, One Potato to find them,
One Potato to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

*bursts out laughing*

You, sir/madam, are hilarious.

OMG! XDDD

You almost made me cry XDDDDD

Do timelords always suck so badly at love?

Naw, I think it's just The Doctor. Maybe that's why he hangs around humans so much.

All this potato stuff makes me wish we could have picked cheese dragons for lols. I would've thrown Cheezus into this and made some cheesy fries!

And if the Cheese dragon were from the Volcano then it would obtain Chili cheese Fries status. x3

Well, I finally remembered my photobucket password. (HUZZAH! biggrin.gif ) And thought I'd show you guys Clever Prince's humble abode.

user posted image

user posted image

MOAR POTATO

H o l y is the spudmaster and all of these potential mates clearly need to get on his level if they can't appreciate that potato hoard.

Oh my gosh that's epic! laugh.gif Radiant Potato King!

That is going in my Sig. RIGHT NOW.

Also, I will have a new hatchie in thirty minutes. :3

I can't wait for my big handsome boy to find a mate of his own ^^

~Dragonspam removed; you may post the view or lineage link of adults, but you must host the image yourself or use the wiki image~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

user posted image

MOAR POTATO

H o l y is the spudmaster and all of these potential mates clearly need to get on his level if they can't appreciate that potato hoard.

I want potatoes now.

So sad.

I have not had potatoes in weeks. . . .

Hope you guys enjoy decorating!

Does anyone know if there's anything that I'll miss, other than a badge? I'm wondering if it's going to be worth trying to get my sister or a friend to do the decorating for me.

I want potatoes now.

So sad.

I have not had potatoes in weeks. . . .

Hope you guys enjoy decorating!

Does anyone know if there's anything that I'll miss, other than a badge? I'm wondering if it's going to be worth trying to get my sister or a friend to do the decorating for me.

A badge and possible seeing the dragon you chose get a 'mate', otherwise I don't think you miss anything.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

ohmy.gifwub.gif Copper has just visiting "Nano King" xd.png

She wants more shinies so.. I will give her shinies… COME BACK LADY COPPER. He is ready for you~~ wub.gif

EDITED:

Is it just me or does anyone having problem moving things around???

I can collect and remove BUT… not letting me moving it around… I war for two minutes then…… IT WON"T~~~

EDITED again:

Still can't moving things around.. but it changes… COPPER wants shines, then meats, then shines, then she wants meats…. come on LADY,… make up your mind~~~ xd.pnglaugh.gif

Edited by HEEDLESS

I want to have more meat, er minions. *cough* He convinced the crabs and penguins that he will not eat them or invite his mate to eat them. He likes fresh meat.

And as the evil dragon mommy that i am i kidnapped a princess for him, because he is so busy to write poems. cool.gif

user posted image

I want to put more of every category in it. xd.png

The crab with the staff is his chef and the penguin with the staff commands all the other penguins, well there is one penguin who is lazy. laugh.gif

Wait, is it normal to not get any new stuffs?

All ive been getting is nothing, apart from what I got from the first day, and its all magic censorkip.gif

Halp....

user posted image

Updated with lots more stuff. Really though, I think he has ENOUGH meat. tongue.gif

See now this is why I'll never marry.

Nothing new has been added, you just get to add more stuff. :3

Thats nice to know... all I gots waz magical censorkip.gif and I cant do anything about it sad.gif

Thats nice to know... all I gots waz magical censorkip.gif and I cant do anything about it sad.gif

Ahh, there are tabs to the left of the decorating thing under the names of Meat, Shinies, Sweets, and Misc, you can click them and find other items.

Edited by shadowfighter

Ahh, there are tabs to the left of the decorating thing under the names of Meat, Shinies, Misc, you can click them and find other items.

You now have permission to call me an idiot

You are, in fact, the 106th person to ask that question and to be confused by the items.

Counting me, that makes 107.

Yes, I counted in this thread.