TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Love those little touches of blue! It looks like the blue goes down their spines and tails. Maybe they'll have blue ridges as adults.

Oh... sigh. Me and my terrible vision, I just see two pink blobs. sad.gif

Maybe when they get older...

The hatchlings are fixed smile.gif The blue's more obvious without the green behind them biggrin.gif

Edit: or they are in TJ's post at least - they're still on green in game.

They're the same for me ;-;

Oh, never mind xd.png

Edited by Niyaka

Since I had pretty much every dragon I needed this season and didn't particularly want to get new lineages I'd need to continue, I just picked up enough eggs so that I can have one s2 frozen hatchling of each breed except Radiant Angels. smile.gif Love that AP wall.

There are some fantastic caves being shown here! I feel inspired. laugh.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Just zoomed in really close in Photoshop and this baby isn't all pink. There's some blue in there.

Edit: Clicked on one of TJ's babies and it still has the green background on the scroll page.

Edited by Jazeki

Love those little touches of blue! It looks like the blue goes down their spines and tails. Maybe they'll have blue ridges as adults.

Huh, you are right.

That be pretty on the adult, I would imagine. (it also means it not going to be completely pink female, yay!)

Oh... sigh. Me and my terrible vision, I just see two pink blobs. sad.gif

Maybe when they get older...

If you're using a keyboard try holding down Ctrl and hitting the +

You should be able to zoom in.

Does anyone have a desert cave? I haven't seen one yet

Yes.

user posted image

For my CB Thunder smile.gif

Pink and blue? Yes please! I love that bubblegum/cotton candy color combination so much <3 Which is totally not obvious from my Daydream hoard ahem

Wow, mentioning that now, these could have the potential to look REALLY GOOD with Daydreams O.O Dang, now I want it!

But I didn't mean to top the page D:

Edited by Orlageddon

Oh my gosh I just realized

user posted image

Ib reference?? TELL ME IT IS PLEASE

Oooh, so I'm not the only one who was reminded of Ib? I doubt it's an intentional reference, but still biggrin.gif

Yes.

user posted image

For my CB Thunder smile.gif

So pretty!

I wish I'd known there were different caves, I might have chosen differently. Oh well!

If you're using a keyboard try holding down Ctrl and hitting the +

You should be able to zoom in.

Hmmm... thank you! That worked but I can't really see all the details, they look blurred to me. It's okay, I'll wait for s2 hatchies.

I can see they have some blue (maybe green?) details; I'm really curious to see the adults.

Oooh, so I'm not the only one who was reminded of Ib? I doubt it's an intentional reference, but still biggrin.gif

It has been mentioned several times as if it IS. Not that I have ANY idea what that is xd.png

Oh my gosh I just realized

user posted image

Ib reference?? TELL ME IT IS PLEASE

YOU PLAY IB TOO?!?

(I don't actually play, but my friend does ALL THE TIME.)

Can't wait! I timed my egg's perfectly so I got 2 batches of 7 sets and today the second ones should hatch in time to get the new ones... Can't wait to see how pretty they'll be. c:

So pretty!

I wish I'd known there were different caves, I might have chosen differently. Oh well!

Yes. It never OCCURRED to me that it would depend on the dragon ! I didn't even know there were different caves till I hit this thread ! I'd have liked the icy one.

Yes. It never OCCURRED to me that it would depend on the dragon ! I didn't even know there were different caves till I hit this thread ! I'd have liked the icy one.

Speaking of, has anyone compiled some images to show what each cave looks like? I'm happy with my Coastal cave (I collect enough coastal breeds that I figured whatever I got would be fitting), but I haven't seen the Jungle cave yet.

Buuut it has the exact same color scheme as the blue doll. And this one looks suspiciously like Mary (same game), too, how did I not notice it earlier?

user posted image

Coincidence? I THINK NOT

Or maybe I'm just overly excited at the prospect that I, with my permanent residence under a rock, may have caught a reference xd.png

YOU PLAY IB TOO?!?

(I don't actually play, but my friend does ALL THE TIME.)

I haven't played it in a while but yess! I love it <3

When we had to chooce a male dragon from our scroll for each dragon there was the info Alpine or Cave/Bred or Volcano or dunno i was quick and i am happy with my choice. cool.gif

This and the info that it is a choice that we cannot undo should give you the hint.

Yeah, I had no idea that the caves were different depending on which biome the dragon you chose was from. I chose a caveborn Sweetling for the event, but since back then there were no such thing as biomes, just the Cave, I got the default.

I didn't have the slightest clue either, but hey, I'm glad with my choice. Darkblood (my precious baby Marrow), looks so adorable in his little adobe with his trinkets and such. ^^

Is it random which background you get for your cave?

I have the plain gray one, and Im a bit disappointed now that I found that there's other ones. :f

I can't wait to see the adult sprites!!! The eggs are gorgeous <3

I've managed to catch what I need this Valentines day, so I'm feeling happy and content and want to thank TJ and all the fantastic spriters for their big effort again this year, to make it a wonderful event.

I have looked at some of the caves of other players and they're great! I wonder about one thing though, and I've tried everything I can think of... how do you turn/mirror the items when placing them? I'm on a PC.

Edited by Immaling

Is anyone attracting a different mate than the mate your dragon first attracted? I redid my cave and had the exact layout as someone else's, yet the copper isn't willing to leave! rolleyes.gif

Is it random which background you get for your cave?

I have the plain gray one, and Im a bit disappointed now that I found that there's other ones. :f

It depends on the biome where your selected dragon is from. The plain gray cave is for bred dragons, or CB's from before biomes were implemented.