TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I wonder... you don't suppose the silhouette on the Valentine banner is a clue as to what these new pretties will look like, do you?

How did it get up there? I imagine climbing with fins is hard xd.png

Lol!!! It slid like a penguin?

Lol!!! It slid like a penguin?

All my boy gets is white dragons, it seems. Anyone know how to attract something else?

I hope the transparency (?) issue on the hatchies gets fixed soon, I still can't really tell what they look like. D:

Yeah same here. I'm really confused, I saw the hatchies for the first time just now.

I LOVE pink dragons, but it would be cool to see a purple v-day dragon, maybe with some pink color on it.

My Skywing attracted a Nhiostrife, but she just passed by tongue.gif

Edited by Bamboomonkey

Well, unless it's a stylized Valentine '09 dragon on the event banner, I think that's probably what the adults might look like.

A frostbite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

Looks like my winter dragon was too magical for her.

My CB Gold from the cold Alpine has attracted an unwanted Deep Sea female. Get out and give me something fancier!

"A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

LOL that's hilarious. She should get an award for being able to even get up there xd.png

Nothing says 'love' like a ham on the face.  biggrin.gif

Yep yep! He's a big ham in general - nothing out of place there xd.png ...just making sure them gals can see it ~clearly~

Edited by s0r0k4

I don't know why the first thing I thought of when I saw the new hatchlings was cuttlefish, but that's where my mind went.

Awh. I chose the wrong dragon for the event ;n;

I chose a copper from a shadow walker checker, and all he can attract is a teimarr, who isn't even mindly interested in all the shinies I keep pelting her with dry.gif

How did it get up there? I imagine climbing with fins is hard xd.png

I fear the reason she sticks around is the water from her fins froze her to the alpine cave floor. Boo. Thaw already and leave!

Yahoo!! Happy Valentines Day everyone!!! biggrin.gif

I have my two new lovelies, I even was able to get a Radient Angel from a very kind fellow DCer to whom I thank greatly! *hugs* cool.gif I was also able to grab a Arsani too!!! Oh I am so happy!!!

So how is this event working? I have seen people with loads of new items and I have nothing new to put into my dragon den?

My Skywing attracted a Nhiostrife, but she just passed by tongue.gif

Wait, what? It has been a nhiostrife all along, but just a minute ago when I clicked refresh it said something about a grave dragon. Then it disappeared.

ninja.gif

"A black dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat."

rip

I'm a little sad we're getting another pink Vday dragon. They are ALL PINK except the Heartseekers and sort of the RAs (they kinda have a pinkish tinge n the body but I wouldn't call them PINK-pink).

Yeah tired of pink myself, I don't like the colour. Which is why I am so glad I got the alt sweetling. I'd like to see something maybe pale purple, or another colour. pink can be in it, but as long as it's not always Pink....