TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

It seems that a lot of dragons are looking for sweets:

A harvest dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

Sorry we can't do one for each biome - it would be fun, & I'd love to see all the possibilities smile.gif

omg I love that so much  laugh.gif Very nice! Fitting cave for that kind of thing, too!

Thanks!

So far, my Falconiform hasn't managed to attract anything but an Ember. Siiiighs...

So...is everyone's love cave filled with lava? or just mine? >.>

It depends on the biome the dragon came from. You had a Volcano dragon, so there's lava.

Edited by Limanya

So...is everyone's love cave filled with lava? or just mine? >.>

Just yours and anyone else who picked a volcano biome dragon. It goes by biome that you picked the egg up in. Mine was alpine so I get an icy lair. Each biome gives a different lair.

I am in the same boat as you TCA so dissapointed sad.gif I was hoping for a nice cherry red due to the egg. Ugh.

Maybe they will become more red as they grow up?

I got a late start on this. I hope it lets me finish attracting a mate. This is awesome, TJ and spriters!!! Thanks so much!! I love the event and the eggs are so beautiful! Love and luck to all!

I'm a little sad we're getting another pink Vday dragon. They are ALL PINK except the Heartseekers and sort of the RAs (they kinda have a pinkish tinge n the body but I wouldn't call them PINK-pink).

I'm mostly disappointed that it's another pink female, if previous gendering patterns hold. I wouldn't mind a pink male, but I would like more females with different colors...

e: Not that I don't adore these, mind; I'd just like a bit more variety for the ladies.

Edited by Guillotine

Maybe they will become more red as they grow up?

I hope so....but right now they are a very obnoxious shade of cotton candy pink like all the other val day breeds save two tongue.gif

I dont know if this has been mentioned, but does anyone think this could be the gatewsay to scroll to scroll breeding? Or breeding with wilds?

I do hope not....

How is the event supposed to work? If a mate does come and stays put will it be part of your scroll or something? Also whats up with the little green square behind tjs hatchies?

WB

i was tempted by the coolness of the volcano cave, but i'm a water person, so i went with coast. wish it was as nice and watery as the volcano cave is fiery! but i'm happy.

my lil Goldsword is such a romeo. xd.png we've had a white visit so far. wish i could attract a nice halloween dragon! but i'd rather attract a Marrow or Shadow Walker.

Goldsword wants to show off his cave.<3

user posted image

also yes, not a fan of pink...but hey, valentines day. xd.png besides, my hatred of pink cost me once upon a time...it's the reason i don't have any bright pinks...T_T so i can't outcry against the color of this year.

SO HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Edited by CrystalSetsuna

Since so many people have stated that they're tired of pink every Valentine's day, I guess I'm sort of surprised to see yet another pink.

I'm really hoping that the lovely red shades of the egg become more developed on the dragon as it ages. Frankly the egg was a lot more attractive to me than another pinkpinkpink dragon. So I'll try not to squawk too much until the beasts are adults. But another pink female?

Thanks!

So far, my Falconiform hasn't managed to attract anything but an Ember. Siiiighs...

It depends on the biome the dragon came from. You had a Volcano dragon, so there's lava.

What do you do to attract an Ember? This Desipis won't go away. *Sigh*

And high five i also chose a Falconiform Wyvern. wub.gif

Since so many people have stated that they're tired of pink every Valentine's day, I guess I'm sort of surprised to see yet another pink.

I'm really hoping that the lovely red shades of the egg become more developed on the dragon as it ages. Frankly the egg was a lot more attractive to me than another pinkpinkpink dragon. So I'll try not to squawk too much until the beasts are adults. But another pink female?

What other valentine colours are there but red and pink ?

While it would be nice to see something more than pink, I don't mind it at all.

....probably helps that one of my favorite colors is pink. laugh.gif

Man, I like the different caves being posted! I didn't know it would show different caves based on biomes. Mine is all icy.

"A brimstone dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items."

This brimstone doesn't know what she wants. I gave her the shinies she wanted, come on now!

I got my two babies, but the poor things. Having to hide from everyone just because of their shininess. My Valentine dragons will work hard to make the little ones feel welcomed and comfortable with their shininess.

Rogue got a Shadow Walker! But, she left looking for more sweets. Apparently they don't like cupcakes or candies. huh.gif

Someone should test to see if the same items in the same ratios gets you the same dragon. I'm really curious.

I am inclined to think that the adults will have more colors on them... like the eggies.

The hatchies are just babies after all.

I don't know that the stage 1 Radiant Angels really show what they are going to become, either... it isn't until stage two.

Edited by Silverswift

I really hope that the new Valentine is a pygmy because the hatchlings are so tiny. wub.gif Yay, for more Pygmies! thumbs_up.png

And next time we get a two-headed? Please! tongue.gif

I really hope that the new Valentine is a pygmy because the hatchlings are so tiny. wub.gif Yay, for more Pygmies! thumbs_up.png

Except, though... wouldn't a pygmy eggie have been smaller?

Just a a thought.

I know pumpkin eggs are roughly normal sized, BUT weren't those not even originally supposed to be a pygmy breed or something like that?

Unless Pygmies can be Vamped, they're not Pygmies.

What other valentine colours are there but red and pink ?

Black lace, red roses, yellow roses, purple like those conversation hearts, chocolate brown, white roses and silk. I can think of tons of colors tongue.gif