TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

i'd love to see an Ochedrake Valentine. <3 the Ochedrakes just seem so lovely and elegant!!

but it WOULD be nice to see other species holidays...imagine a neato two headed Halloween! or a Pygmy Christmas!

Edited by CrystalSetsuna

What other valentine colours are there but red and pink ?

Purple for passion, any other color besides another obnoxious pinkpinkpink. Deep deep red into black would be nice. I just think we already have enough pinkness on our Scrolls. I really really loved the way the eggs looked before they hatched, I'm hoping the dragons have that much red on them too.

So not a pinkie-girl.

I've been waiting around for 12 hours thinking I still needed to wait until this evening to be unlocked to get my second egg. Then I remembered I have like 20 red dragons sitting around with nothing to do lol. I'm excited; I LOVE the eggs (I wish we could freeze eggs) and I can't wait to see the adults. I just wish I didn't have to wait to get more items for my cave decorating.

Unless Pygmies can be Vamped, they're not Pygmies.

I am pretty sure, correct me if I am wrong, that pygmies CAN'T be vamped.

That's a pretty shade of pink on those hatchies! (green screen and all xd.png)

I'm starting to think that plain cave background isn't so bad if there are enough items to kind of blot it out. They seem fairly well-layerable.

In the meantime, I have perfected my holly:

user posted image

LADIES!

@Wolfs_Bane

Click on either Magic 0/10, Meat 0/10, Shinies 0/10, Sweets 0/10 or Misc. 0/10 then click on one item that you can see under the cave of your boy. This item will appear in the middle of the cave now click on the item and drag and drop it where you want to have this.

You can change between the categories or pick multiple items if you clicking three times and the number of item for the categorie goes up three times. Don't forget to pull the items around or you only see one teddy bear but have five of them in the cave. wink.gif

I am pretty sure, correct me if I am wrong, that pygmies CAN'T be vamped.

That's what I was getting at. i got excited because they might be drakes or something, but when I went to check via vampire, I could pick them for biting.

Ahh ty Tiger. Ummm what happens when a dragon comes by? if it stays does that mean we have it on our scrolls permanently or something?

WB

That's what I was getting at. i got excited because they might be drakes or something, but when I went to check via vampire, I could pick them for biting.

In fact, to my knowledge, the ONLY holiday breed that isn't an ordinary dragon... as opposed to pygmy, drake or two-headed... is the pumpkin...

NOT that that can't be changed in the future. My ONLY gripe with it would be that a drake or pygmy breed could ONLY have drake or pygmy mates.

Just a thought.

Edited by Silverswift

That's a pretty shade of pink on those hatchies! (green screen and all xd.png)

I'm starting to think that plain cave background isn't so bad if there are enough items to kind of blot it out. They seem fairly well-layerable.

In the meantime, I have perfected my holly:

user posted image

LADIES!

Nothing says 'love' like a ham on the face. biggrin.gif

Jeeze, 10 beef carcasses and she *still* wants "more meat"... what the heck???

Make her a burger! Who wants raw meat? xd.png

Unless Pygmies can be Vamped, they're not Pygmies.

Pygmies can't be vamped, no. You DIDN'T, did you ?

I hope the transparency (?) issue on the hatchies gets fixed soon, I still can't really tell what they look like. D:

Pinkies on a green screen? Lol

I'm a little sad we're getting another pink Vday dragon. They are ALL PINK except the Heartseekers and sort of the RAs (they kinda have a pinkish tinge n the body but I wouldn't call them PINK-pink).

I see RAs as white with red and yellow highlights. Don't see them as pink at all.

I see RAs as white with red and yellow highlights. Don't see them as pink at all.

Same even though they have some pearly pink highlights. :3 Them and heartseekers are my favs due to lack of pink tongue.gif Maybe these will change from pinky mice dragons to something more red......maybe

(They are kinda cute don't get me wrong I just had my heart set on something not pink xd.png)

Edited by Reidragon

I love my two little eggies, and I can't wait to see the Adults! This is my first time getting a CB Val, and I'm so excited! I'm already planning their mates, and from the looks of things. My CB Silver and maybe (maybeeee) a Blue-Banded would be nice.

I like the idea of these dragons changing from pink to a different color as they grow~ personally I'd like a purple V-Day dragon.

My CB Gold from the cold Alpine has attracted an unwanted Deep Sea female. Get out and give me something fancier!

"A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

If he's not shiny enough for you then you are not welcome!!

Edit: No other type of dragon has shown up for him yet! And I'm maxed on all the different things.

Edited by forgetmenot

My CB Gold from the cold Alpine has attracted an unwanted Deep Sea female. Get out and give me something fancier!

"A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."

If he's not shiny enough for you then you are not welcome!!

Edit: No other type of dragon has shown up for him yet! And I'm maxed on all the different things.

How did it get up there? I imagine climbing with fins is hard xd.png

How did it get up there? I imagine climbing with fins is hard xd.png

She has very high aspirations.