TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Mine is the same as it was.

I'm just confuzzled by the post 3-4 above mine, by schmupti. In the first picture, no lava. Next pic, lava. But everything else is the same.

I like the S2 hatchling. Looks promising, and I always love Easterns. I haven't caught mine yet, but some of my current eggs should hatch tonight. Can't wait to see the adults!

My Teimarr attracted a Grave who liked his shinies, but wanted more meat. He added meat and she wanted more shinies. He blew a raspberry after her as she left since obviously she can't make up her mind. ....she scares him a little anyway, so he's happy that she couldn't be appeased. We're hoping for a better match to come along tonight when he gets more stuff.

Edited by Sir Barton

OMG, we're going to have another beautiful dragon this year. The S2 looks so beautiful...if she (the female) keeps those colors...she would look lovely with the other dragons.

I know a mate will only be chosen on the last day of the event, but how on earth do you attract different "interested" females? Since I first started the game I keep getting the same GW looking around no matter how I arrange the cave. Picky lady is picky.

Also, that gendered hatchie is just adorable xd.png.

It's body seems a bit elongated to me, so I'm not sure if I should get my hopes up for an Eastern or not.

Edited by Isuzu

user posted image

This man has the face of a squid and still the golden wyvern passing by the cave only cares about the shinies and mana and then shinies again. He is disappointed.

user posted image

This man has the face of a squid and still the golden wyvern passing by the cave only cares about the shinies and mana and then shinies again. He is disappointed.

The females your dragon gets are so unclassy.

ohmy.gif Did your cave change or am I not caffeinated enough?!

My cave also changed from without lava and now lava.

My caveborn Falconiform Wyvern could only come out of the volcano biome so the very dark cave without lava was also fine, but with the smooth light of the lava... Interesting to decorate.

I'm just confuzzled by the post 3-4 above mine, by schmupti.  In the first picture, no lava. Next pic, lava. But everything else is the same.

Photoshop?

Edit: cool! ...I mean hot!

Why can't my cave do that? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

Photoshop?

Maybe not, because the post right above yours said theirs changed too.

Wish mine would, it's just grey, with some grey, and then some more grey. laugh.gif

Can someone tell this Gold-Horned Tangar to skidaddle? Seriously.

Yeah, tell her to visit my mint. He'd like a leetle more variety than just one brimstone.

ohmy.gif  Did your cave change or am I not caffeinated enough?!

My cave did the switcheroo too. I had to move some stuff, but the lava pits are convenient to barbecue steaks on. smile.gif

My guess is that they didn't have the lava cave done in time, so they used the plain cave as a temporary place-holder.

Does anyone know when the new day starts? Maybe when the day changes, I can get some girl other than the balloon to come visit Rudy.

Edited by Moondragon007

"A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more sweets."

Go away waterhorse, he does not want you anyway

Thank you smile.gif

Just wanted to let you know that my volcano-born radiant angel attracted a black and she switches between wanting mana and meat.

Mine is the plain cave, but I still think it looks nice now that it is all decorated. Sadly, I cannot please Miss Grave Picky Pants!

user posted image

Yeah, i also think that the lava cave was something that was added later on, but it was not just plain grey it was the black version of plain. wink.gif

Edit: Typo queen

Edited by Tigerkralle

Very beautiful hatchlings! They look red to me and I hope they stay that way as adults. Ah well, even if they turn hot pink, it's a nice change from baby pink. smile.gif I can't wait to see the adults!

My Sweetling is being stalked by a Deep Sea. D: I'm awful at decorating though, so I can't share my cave!

user posted image

Tabs, I love you.