TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I can't get into the hatcheries either.

Yeah, the hatcheries aren't getting their feed from the cave either.

maybe its in an attempt to fix the hatchies glitch? Well hopefully it comes up soon, my babies were about to hatch and I need to get my new valentines!

Whew! Thought my computer broke! Guess I'll go make some lunch. If the Cave isn't back up when I'm finished eating then I will probably take a nap.

Oooooooooh epiphany! Could this be the poorly-timed server maintenance stuff TJ mentioned in the other V-day topic???

Would that affect the forums?

Would that affect the forums?

He said it would, but maybe it just still has to hit here... I dunno though, just a sudden thought I had xd.png

And it happens right after I grab an egg! WHAT ARE YOU LITTLE EGG!?! what are you... blink.gif

I swear, if he's halfway decent, I'm keeping him and naming him something relevant. I mean, he did crash DC after all. Then again, maybe I should be careful of this dangerous unhatched sweetling unsure.gif

nginx

504 Gateway Error...

Nooooooooooooooo. So no update for my wishlist and what dragons do i have.  sad.gif

I got that too! I thought it was just my laptop though.

Yup, things are back, and so are the hatcheries. (Or at least Valley Sherwood and DDF are)

Edited by gusearth1

Yeah! It's back!

And I'm done hunting. I got some seriously beautiful eggs. I'm very pleased. biggrin.gif

What lovely eggs!

Anyone seeing a little lime green background on TJ's hatchlings?

Even though it seems to be another pink valentine, if it's as pretty as the rosebud or the sweetling, I don't mind at all. A darker valentine would be a good idea as well, but perhaps next year?

Some of the items look like scales/shell pieces from other dragons. That's interesting.

I also don't understand the fact that the dragons leave for you not having enough of something. Isn't there a limit to how much of each category you can have? Do the dragons want you to have nothing BUT that item? laugh.gif It just seems funny.

Can I ask how people...seem to have so many different items already? All I have are crystals/scales/necklace/sword/staff..all magical items sad.gif where is everyone getting all the other stuff..?

Can I ask how people...seem to have so many different items already? All I have are crystals/scales/necklace/sword/staff..all magical items sad.gif where is everyone getting all the other stuff..?

Click on the other stuff and it should change.

Like click on misc. 0/10.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

The hatchlings are fixed smile.gif The blue's more obvious without the green behind them biggrin.gif

Edit: or they are in TJ's post at least - they're still on green in game.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

Click where it says

Magic

Meat

Shinies

Sweets

Misc

Each has its own "tab" with items you can choose from.

The hatchlings are fixed smile.gif The blue's more obvious without the green behind them biggrin.gif

Edit: or they are in TJ's post at least - they're still on green in game.

Love those little touches of blue! It looks like the blue goes down their spines and tails. Maybe they'll have blue ridges as adults.