TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Am I the only one sort of annoyed it is only male dragons that we can use? Why couldn't we pick one of either gender? *eye roll*

Like the others said, it wouldn't make any sense to have to use females.

But I know what you mean, my favorite dragons are mostly females. Having fun with Turquos with this tho.

Has anyone figured out how often the visitor changes? Like.. every hour or so?

I have a very persistent Waterhorse since the beginning of the event, I already re-decorated several times to make her go away..

No idea, I've had a Balloon hovering around since midnight. Might be a daily thing.

Edited by Kovia

I have a very persistent Waterhorse since the beginning of the event, I already re-decorated several times to make her go away..

Dunno, I've entirely flip-flopped my cave several times between different types of items and I have only got this annoying nebula. dry.gif

NO idea how people are getting different breeds to visit

How do I get rid of this bloody Bleeding Moon? laugh.gif She keeps leaving but she always comes back. I have changed up all kinds of things, but I can't get another girl to come by. Any ideas?

Also it sounds like we will be able to get more shinies each day. I hope we will be able to actually use more of them! Ten items in a category is very limiting! laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

we should have pics of all the different caves! I didn't know that the cave changed. ;o;

but here's mine~

user posted image

These hatchies should totally have their wings already, with the crazy amount of views they've got! *pokes babies* On other releases, I always barely got to see the S1's before they got wings real quick, what are they waiting for?

People have gotten a different breed to come by really switching up the ratios, but when another breed does come if the person changes anything else they seem to leave and the original dragon returns again.

I'm working on collecting information on that, as well as what breeds like here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I7I...dit?usp=sharing

If anyone has any info please tell me smile.gif

Edited by mo7

People have gotten a different breed to come by really switching up the ratios, but when another breed does come if the person changes anything else they seem to leave and the original dragon returns again.

I've switched from pure magic to pure sweets and still had a nebula though; the nebula has no interest in sweets whatsoever - they're a magic and meat breed

Edit: I emptied my cave completely (again) saved, nebula message went away. Filled it with shinies (which nebs shouldn't be attracted to AFAIK) and...got a mildly interested nebula who left for more mana dry.gif

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Oh my gosh I just realized

user posted image

Ib reference?? TELL ME IT IS PLEASE

I'm so glad someone else noticed this!

These hatchies should totally have their wings already, with the crazy amount of views they've got! *pokes babies* On other releases, I always barely got to see the S1's before they got wings real quick, what are they waiting for?

Ohh wait! They're probably shy because of all the attention, and hesitating to show themselves. Gotcha

Their shininess and pinkness reminds me of... rhodium. *hopeless* I may or may not have naming inspiration... depending how the adults turn out...

we should have pics of all the different caves! I didn't know that the cave changed. ;o;

but here's mine~

user posted image

Ahhhh stuff rainbow. That's super creative, I love it.

"A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

Shoo. Let someone else come around.

I have a Gold, but all I can seem to attract is the Deep Sea. I've tried dozens of combinations, which makes me think it isn't worth it. My gold can be single for Valentines.

Like me, lol xd.png

user posted image

My second attempt at fooling around with decorating. Here we have Shimmer attempting to ask for relationship advice from his captiveahem- guest. If I taught him anything I at least taught him to treat his captured princesses nicely.

Patxaran has caught the eye of a Desipis lady but, alas, she wants more meat. laugh.gif

I should give the male Falconiform Wyvern x female Desipis next Halloween a chance, but i want to see ANY different female for my lonely Falconiform Wyvern.

When i gather any six items together there she is. This female dragon drives me crazy! Go find someone else!

I have alternated between a balloon and a desipis.

But again, we won't have a permanent mate till the end, so I don't really care today smile.gif

I am totally jealous of that rainbow!!!!!!

When the one and ONLY mate for my handsome Falconiform Wyvern is a Desipis then i AM for sure worried.

No magical items or meat at all and there she is again... *glares directly in her eyes*

So I messed up when I was choosing the dragon and now I'm not sure which dragon one I took. Is there a way to know which one of my Whites is waiting for his partner?

I thought I've read somewhere that the chosen one was "unavailable" during the event. How? Just checked my Whites and they all have the breed action "on". No, I did not try to breed them and I won't because I don't want to miss any possibility of party at the end of the event. I'm just wondering what that "unavailable" stuff was supposed to mean or if I simply got that wrong.

but here's mine~

user posted image

This is my favorite cave so far. It is FABULOUS. *Applauds* Omgsh, the sword stabbing the rainbow chicken... xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

ETA: @Yliah - I didn't notice anything that said the dragon would be "unavailable", though I may very well have missed something. I just read that we wouldn't be able to change it later. *Shrug*

Happy Valentine's Day, btw. ^>^

Edited by LibbyLishly

user posted image

My second attempt at fooling around with decorating. Here we have Shimmer attempting to ask for relationship advice from his captiveahem- guest. If I taught him anything I at least taught him to treat his captured princesses nicely.

This reminds me of the Ice King from Adventure Time. Maybe it's the penguins.

My CB Yulebuck seems to have caught the eye of a very persistent Desipis. She is clearly a rebel, as she goes against the spreadsheet. Not quite the dream lady I had in mind for him, but I'm sure another handsome guy with more mana will lure her off soon enough. laugh.gif

My stats:

Magic (4/10)

Meat (4/10)

Shinies (10/10)

Sweets (6/10)

Misc. (9/10)

ETA: @Yliah - I didn't notice anything that said the dragon would be "unavailable", though I may very well have missed something. I just read that we wouldn't be able to change it later. *Shrug*

Ok. That makes sense. tongue.gif Thanks, Libby!

For anyone collecting info - my Ochredrake has been getting most (if rather vague) interest from an Undine, but with various item changes, a Ghost Walker and a Fleshcrowne have variously briefly shown.

It seems as though anything goes, lol.

*sets out pickles and cheese dip, just to see*

Edit: I've mostly had 10 of everything, and sorry but really don't recall exactly what various changes produced different dragons, but was never down more than 1 or 2 items on one or two things.

Don't plan to worry too much about which dragon stops by at this point, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira