TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I wonder... you don't suppose the silhouette on the Valentine banner is a clue as to what these new pretties will look like, do you?

I doubt TJ would give that much of a hint.

I picked the oldest dragon on my scroll because, well because he's been with me the longest. Water Dragons look a bit out of place in the generic cave. I wish I had waited until I had seen some of the other caves and I might have chosen differently. I had trouble figuring out how to filter the choices, too.

Oh well, he is having fun decorating with all the goodies I am bringing him. So far all he has attracted is a Bleeding Moon who either wants more meat or more misc.

Count me as another one who is disappointed that the hatchling went so PINK. I had high hopes from the egg, so I hope the adults will have more of that color on them. The hatchies are cute, just not what I was hoping for. But babies often do change as they grow, so maybe . . . .

I'm sorry, but I can't find a way to make my White dragon having more than one single lizard in his cave.

Is there a way to see other people's caves?

PS:

@raichuluxray: Thank you.

@Laura-Borealis: oO Very creative indeed! ^^

I see so many people with a cave full of items, I only got a box with mana items only (13 shards, a necklace, a sword, a staff and... petals I guess?). Can I do something to get more items? Or is it just luck by visiting the cave everyday? Because I'm a bit jealous I can't do much with my items so far sad.gif

"A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat."

I guess his cave was too blue for her.

user posted image

I see so many people with a cave full of items, I only got a box with mana items only (13 shards, a necklace, a sword, a staff and... petals I guess?). Can I do something to get more items? Or is it just luck by visiting the cave everyday? Because I'm a bit jealous I can't do much with my items so far sad.gif

Lower left of the screen where it says Magic 0/10, Meat 0/10, etc. If you click on the different categories you will get different choices. The magic is the default but you can go to any or all of them.

Lower left of the screen where it says Magic 0/10, Meat 0/10, etc. If you click on the different categories you will get different choices. The magic is the default but you can go to any or all of them.

Oooh! I didn't notice I could click them! Thank you!

That's a pretty shade of pink on those hatchies! (green screen and all xd.png)

I'm starting to think that plain cave background isn't so bad if there are enough items to kind of blot it out. They seem fairly well-layerable.

In the meantime, I have perfected my holly:

user posted image

LADIES!

Ahhh I can tell your holly is such a ham tongue.gif Cute.

I think people need to use more toes to attract their mates, or well attract me wink.gif

Click on the sweets and it should change.

Edit: ninja'd lol

to Yliah: here is a thread in the site discussion to share your cave, so there are few caves to look at lol.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I got 18 RA throughout this week, which I'm happy about. My cave was filled with lava but it seems it disappeared.

Thanks Lady Dragoon!

No problem!

Hey, now.... is it me or is the site being a bit laggy/not working?

edit: good thing I got my eggs lol

maybe we are going to get a new look to the site now? biggrin.gif

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Hey, now.... is it me or is the site being a bit laggy/not working?

I'm getting a time-out error :/

Is anyone else experiencing lag on the website? It's not loading for me, and earlier it loaded a page saying "gateway time-out".

Edited by Sleepsong

Is anyone else experiencing lag on the website? It's not loading for me, and earlier it loaded a page saying "gateway error".

Same here.

I don't know why the first thing I thought of when I saw the new hatchlings was cuttlefish, but that's where my mind went.

They're Cuddlefish on Valentine's Day. laugh.gif

I hope these babies gender soon so I can hopefully see their sprites a little better.

Who-hoo! Now if I could just get into the cave.

Got in and got some dragons. And did a little decorating too. smile.gif

Edited by OceanSecrets

nginx

504 Gateway Error...

Nooooooooooooooo. So no update for my wishlist and what dragons do i have. sad.gif

I'm getting a time-out error :/

It's not the datacenter thing yet, since we still can get on the forum.

So i hope it doesn't last to long lol

Same here.

Thought it was my connection with my phone. Glad it's not.