TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

My Misfit Pygmy has had a Balloon eyeing him all day (I don't feel like messing up my cave to see if I can get anything else xd.png). Says she wants sweets. My Misfit has the Jungle cave.

user posted image

rolleyes.gif Ok. LADIES!!!! His name is "NANO KING" and he spends a lot of time preparing his cave just for you LADIES!! xd.png

So please come and he will make sure you LADIES will have babies in very "nano second" laugh.gif

Nearly forgot clean about this.

Happy Valentine's Day, DC! smile.gif

Love the codes on TJ's dragons. xd.png

ooo... so they don't get any wings after all, no wonder they wouldn't react to my poking. New scales instead! So much shiny *drools* Interesting colors too, though I can't make out much... *squint*

Could it be... a proper wingless Eastern Valentine! <3

Whoa. Wasn't expecting that change in the S2. =o

Funny, it seems that it's getting redder as it ages possibly. Reminds me how some people some pages back were talking about wanting a red Val dragon instead of all the pinks or something like that. Wish granted? laugh.gif

Ooh, wingless dragon. Not very many of those.

And yay for it being less pink, might just be me but it looks to be slowly turning red.

Also... SHINY!!

I love all the pink dragons x3 its my absolute favorite color. But the S2 and that red - gorgeous! It probably helps that I like red as well though hahaha.

Edited by andromedagalaxia

I zoomed in on the baby in PhotoFiltre to counter my thickly bespectacled eyes, they seem to have all but switched to red save for the horns & claws. And the ridge looks kinda silvery to me now. :3 Pretty!

Looking at the S2, I wonder if they might be eastern-style valentines...

Personally, I'd possibly like that ^^^^

Whoa. Wasn't expecting that change in the S2. =o

Wow! I was hoping for something like that. Interesting that they have no wings!

The new Valentine looks like a little sausage now. Ha! Good to see that we're probably going to be getting another eastern though.