TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I had an idea just like that!

So I saw smile.gif I've been collecting it for a little while now. Might call it a night soon. I hope it's helpful though.

I picked my cb Golden Wyvern to get a companion, hopefully I can help him find some dragon happy.gif

Well, I've got 8 items in every category except Sweets and Misc. (10) because that Balloon dragon seems to want them.

Druck

S-Abf

on a (german) keyboard

and then open it in Photoshop or paint.

thanks but im using an english keyboard

How do you get the various cave biome backgrounds? Does it depend on the specific dragon? If so, I chose badly, it seems...I got the boring ol' grey rock cave. (That volcano bg...so much WANT.)

It depends. I put a dragon from breeding into it and got the AP looking cave. one of my cuzs put a CB from Alpine and for the frosty icy looking cave.

thanks but im using an english keyboard

Hold down the button that says "ins Prt Sc" for about 3 seconds, and then do Ctrl + V in Microsoft Word, and save it as an image. (And then upload to imgur, etc.)

Or

Search for a program called "Snipping Tool". (It should be pre-installed on any Windows computer) Just take a snip of your screen, and save it, then upload to imgur, etc.

I have a general question about all new releases with egg limits.

If you abandon one egg, will you be able to find another?

Like if you AP one to go code hunting?

Happy Valentine's day as well! wub.gif

I have a general question about all new releases with egg limits.

If you abandon one egg, will you be able to find another?

Like if you AP one to go code hunting?

Happy Valentine's day as well! wub.gif

Yep!

user posted image

Hmm...mana is highest count, meat is second highest...she still isn't interested though. (and I haven't attracted anything else)

My Sunset dragon attracted the Imperial Fleshcrown (she wants a dragon with more sweets) so far, I really want him to end up with Black Tea/ Frostbite or Fever Wyvern, will be arranging my cave that way when the attractions for either are known laugh.gif

user posted image

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Thank you! Noted!

I've been noting most people I see comment on what they have in my doc, and thank you all for the info.

For anyone who hasn't seen this, this is my theory and collected info on the event.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I7I...dit?usp=sharing

I've been playing with a Frill, in the boring grey cave background.

It's attracted a Pyralspite, which liked the collection of shinies but wished for more miscellaneous items. She didn't stay long </3

Update: She wants more shinies than misc. items.

Edited by Coins In A Jar

Edit: Basically, I'm curious as to how reddof-f6 is so well-informed, so I'd like to read more about this and understand what's happening.

I think there are simply assumptions being made here...

Tj rarely shows his hand, and our artists are very good at secrecy ninja.gif

Hmm...mana is highest count, meat is second highest...she still isn't interested though. (and I haven't attracted anything else)

The dragons won't stay around until the end of the event, you're not doing anything wrong smile.gif

I spy with my little eye a curious green background... looks like a glitch of some kind. Its hard to tell exactly what else is going on with the background, but I'm very excited about what I think I might be seeing.

I've been playing with a Frill, in the boring grey cave background.

It's attracted a Pyralspite, which liked the collection of shinies but wished for more miscellaneous items. She didn't stay long </3

Update: She wants more shinies than misc. items.

Thank you very much smile.gif

And thank you to everyone from whom I'm getting info to add to the spreadsheet

Edited by mo7

I chose a Pillow for the dragon in the cave and all I've attracted so far is a Waterhorse who is only mildly interested. Seems to only want shinies and sweets - I've tried changing it to make it happy and can't seem to, so I just decorated the cave how I liked it. smile.gif Whoever decided to show up, shows up....

Hmm I hope the adult and/or the s2 will look better I don't really like the S1, I can't even say what is going on there...

Thank you! Noted!

I've been noting most people I see comment on what they have in my doc, and thank you all for the info.

For anyone who hasn't seen this, this is my theory and collected info on the event.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I7I...dit?usp=sharing

Just to add, the dragon I entered that attracted a Copper is a Thunder dragon (not CB), and the cave is the normal grey background.

Since our dragons won't get a mate till the end, it's just fun to play for now smile.gif

But what's up with the green boxes around the new hatchies? Is that gonna stay? Can't see the hatchies, really.

We stayed up till midnight and everyone got theirs, but I only had room for one. Got my second this morning, and was able to pick a z-code smile.gif

Thank you very much smile.gif

And thank you to everyone from whom I'm getting info to add to the spreadsheet

I noticed you put the red on the coast, but it's also showing in the cave/bred. So far it's the only thing my silver shimmer attracts. dry.gif