TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oh gosh, I'm feeling panicky because I have no idea which dragon to choose. I'm sorely tempted to pick one of my Seawyrm Pygmies, but I know that would severely limit the potential mates. Urrrrgh. I'll keep watching for a little while to see what other people are doing and try to get a feel for things before I jump in.

It doesn't seem like the type of dragon matters for what you attract. People with pygmies have attracted normal types. Holiday dragons have been attracted too. I've been collecting a spreadsheet of info so if you want to try and attract something here's what I've got.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I7I...dit?usp=sharing

Edited by mo7

I kind of wish I chose a different Dragon right now who didn't have a mate ~

Ah well, I'm just telling myself that his usual mate got mad at him and he's trying to win her back (though other dragons now think he's back on the Market...)

And wow ~ those hatchlings are very...pink. But they look cute so its forgivable.

Thank you TJ and Spriters for this lovely dragon and event!

Haha, I'm using a Tinsel who I have a mate waiting for currently--hoping if he makes himself look real fine she won't reject him come tomorrow! xd.png

Interestingly enough, the CB Pebbles dragon that I picked has thus far attracted a Grave dragon. She left though, in search of more shinies. Go figure.

Do we get new treats every day or every hour or what?

Edited by tiny_5nake

Dragon mommies do what dragon mommies gotta do. 8)

...Although I'm a horrible dragon mommy and entirely more concerned about making Roses' den look pretty than attracting that derpy Canopy dragon, haha.

I'd like to think we asked permission, at least. I'd rather we not go to jail in the process of trying to find our dragons a mate ^^;;

Beautiful eggs! My favorite so far, wow! Thank you TJ.

Happy hunting everyone!

(The limit is still 2 right?)

I just knew this was by Aangs by looking at the egg 8D I could tell by the style, haha. Congrats on becoming the second artist to get all three holidays, Aangs!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Patxaran got the gray stone cave to woo ladies with. xd.png

hehe - I picked a Vampy just to see what would happen and he attracted a Nebby who left because she wanted more meat!

I switched things up in my cave, but the Desipis is the only dragon breed my boy is attracting. Last time she wanted more mana, now she wants more meat. I already have the limit of meat in there! dry.gif

I don't get it.

I switched up the meats, got rid of some of the smaller meat, like a mouse and a lizard, put a ham and a crab in and she still wants more meat.

Switched it up again and threw in two sides of beef. Nope. It's still not enough meat. She's a greedy one. rolleyes.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Also I just realized. Did we just... kidnap some royals?

I'm not worried. Those kingdomfolks are currently discussing becoming a republic, because they're apprehensive about handling both a dragon and a witch to have the princess back.

Everyone has the same items - you have to click on the tabs to the left of the items to get non-magic items.

What tabs? I don't see any.

I got it. You have to click on the word, Meat, Sweets. Whichever category you want to look at.

Edited by annageckos

Excellent! What beautiful eggs and the game looks like fun, too smile.gif Thanks for another great event!

hehe - I picked a Vampy just to see what would happen and he attracted a Nebby who left because she wanted more meat!

I'm glad he attracted a Nebula. If a sunrise had liked him it'd have gone nowhere good. xd.png

It doesn't seem like the type of dragon matters for what you attract. People with pygmies have attracted normal types. Holiday dragons have been attracted too. I've been collecting a spreadsheet of info so if you want to try and attract something here's what I've got.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I7I...dit?usp=sharing

That is soooooo helpful. Thank you.

I'm glad he attracted a Nebula. If a sunrise had liked him it'd have gone nowhere good. xd.png

ha! you're right! *hadn't thought of that

More 4 hours before I can hatch my 5 val eggs and then finally catch the last 5 that I want. It was easy to catch the 2 new vals, I thought it would be harder. I'm very curious about the new dragon.

Has anyone been able to play on mobile? I'm not sure how to get it to work :u

Happy V-Day Everyone

Also is anyone else getting this or is it just my computer?

user posted image

Happy V-Day Everyone

user posted image

The green background? Yeah, I'm seeing that.

Just get a interesting code new val...

(j4d01)

Just for the one (I choose)?

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day 2015.

Hmm, my Striped got a Canopy interested, but she left :/

Gonna have to try somethin' else.

EDIT:

Daarnnn, she's fussy. Maxed out the amount of sweets and misc and she's still not satisfied.

Edited by raichuluxray

Happy V-Day Everyone

user posted image

user posted image

The green backgrounds? It's not just you.