TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Curd. I thought the dragon I chose would make a fool of himself to flatter the mate he already had... Oops. Ah well.

..... Dangnabbit I should have chose my "Ladies's Dragon" white.

I wish I knew there were different images of the cave depending on the biom and had chosen the dragon more wisely. It's a pity you can't change the dragon.

Okay, so I can tell the little broken crystal item things (with three big pieces and two crumbles) are colored to match different dragons. I am totally stuck on this one: user posted image

I don't know which the all red broken crystals go to but I imagine that will be more obvious when/if we get more dragon-matching crystals in the upcoming week.

Crystals? I thought they were scales ohmy.gif

But yeah that seems like Brimstone to me!

My guess would be Brimstone.

Thanks, Dewdropmom! I didn't even notice the blue frills on the Brimstone until you made this suggestion, but I bet you're right. I hope we get crystal pieces for all the dragons, I love matching them up!

"A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

GO AWAY!! i don't want you. >c

Getting ready to start the event! After reading what others are saying about it, it sounds super fun!

A little while ago I was attempting to click on a Radiant Angel egg in the AP. I clicked an Arsani instead and said "whoops." Imagine my delight when I checked the lineage of the Arsani and saw that it was a 2nd gen from a Bronze Shimmer xd.png This is my first 2nd gen ANYTHING from a Prize dragon. Hopefully I'll be able to find a mate for it eventually! <3

Nice! Congrats~

"A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items."

Well then......

I got an Undine who keeps visiting. but who's kinda confused about what she wants. when decorated with mana she leaves to look for shinies. when decorated with shinies she leaves to look for a place with more mana. And when decorated with both mana and shinies, she doesn't show up xd.png

Nice! Congrats~

"A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items."

Well then......

Lol

Yeah I play on my iPod and I don't get how to play the game I already have one of my golds up its just I don't know how to put things in the thing.

Very specific I know

Edited by merkat12

"A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

Aw!

"A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

I want the grave back! Go away!

I got an Undine who keeps visiting. but who's kinda confused about what she wants. when decorated with mana she leaves to look for shinies. when decorated with shinies she leaves to look for a place with more mana. And when decorated with both mana and shinies, she doesn't show up xd.png

Wanna trade? None of the Pyralspites look good with Sweetlings. I'd much rather attract an Undine. xd.png

Woo! Love the eggs! So pretty and shiny! wub.gif Thanks TJ and spriters! <3

Also, this event seems interesting to me. I chose my shiny Sunsong boy! <3

Nice! Congrats~

Well then......

Funny, I got this same message just a second ago. Except, with a Bleeding Moon instead. ^^;

Nice! Congrats~

Well then......

Update: A pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

user posted image

Thanks so much for the Event and the lovely idea about that Valentine´s game. biggrin.gif

Happy valentines day!!!

ps: Ms Teimarr, showed but didnt stay but she is pretty lady for my handsome Men Mr. Undine. happy.gif

She wouldn't even be that great of a pairbond for him.

But I shall be a good dragon momma and so what if I don't like his gal. I'm going to do my best for my pretty white wolf and so help me, if that teimarr breaks his heart! Grarr!

[/i]

How absolutely dare you xd.png I am building a lineage of RAs and Teimarrs and they look LOVELY together.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0yiPS

See ?

P.P.S.- How do we add pictures of our cave to our thread replies?

I posted that further up the page:

Should take you there

''A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.''

Come on... I'm not a sweet person, thanks for reminding me ¬¬ xd.png

Well, I'm very proud of my cave biggrin.gif

I keep getting the same Bleeding moon. Maybe that's my guys type of girl...I dunno I don't see it. Maybe if I removed everything and put in the opposite of what the thing wants?

Oh my this is an interesting event.

Chose one of my male Gold Wyverns (my favorite one) for match making. Really curious how this will turn out.

Edit: "A golden wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana."

Yay my first visitor

Edited by Isuzu

"A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies."

I am maxxed out on sweets and shinies. Huh?

This is pretty fun!

LOL, none of us are going to have a dragon actually stick around until the final day, are we? I can't wait to see what's in the next box of shinies. biggrin.gif

Well, here's what Apollo Strider decided to do with his lair.

user posted image

I guess he thinks his scale color and choice of location are "hot stuff", because he has a liking toward things colored like him. The golden wyvern who showed up seemed to think "not shiny enough 4 me", though.

(this event is adorable.)

OK, I got my Valentines with in the first hour, but am somewhat confused by my reluctant Nhiostrife...

The new eggs look gorgeous, TJ and Spriter, thank you...

saw a red for a second then was back to the bright pink

go away youll look awful with Kirk (green nebula)!