TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

A red dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more mana.

Woman, the cave is 10/10 with meat and 10/10 with mana, what do you want???

I picked my Glaucus Drake and all I seem to be able to attract is a Black Dragon. I hope another type comes along.

Though it is a nice and interesting event.

Does anyone know what determines what dragon comes calling at your chose male's cave?

My Radiant Angel keeps attracting a white dragon who says she wants more sweets.

Okay, so I can tell the little broken crystal item things (with three big pieces and two crumbles) are colored to match different dragons. I am totally stuck on this one: user posted image

I don't know which the all red broken crystals go to but I imagine that will be more obvious when/if we get more dragon-matching crystals in the upcoming week.

Wow, the Volcano cave is epic!!

I'm playing with a pillow and he attracted a Pyralspite, who likes his shinies but wants more misc stuff. This is so fun. I love decorating the ice cave.

I have this Imperial Fleshcrowne but I hope to get a Red Dragon soon. I chose Ember and I don't know all the dragons that an Ember can attract.

What do you want from me?!?!! You stubborn pink Dragon!! I might as well, give up on her! I am gonna remove everything in hopes to get a better female dragon!

What do you want from me?!?!! You stubborn pink Dragon!! I might as well, give up on her! I am gonna remove everything in hopes to get a better female dragon!

Patience, m'dear tongue.gif The suitors won't decide until the very last day, they'll probably keep hovering about until then xd.png

How can I get more stuff to decorate?

By waiting until tomorrow smile.gif

Also, in case you haven't noticed (took me a while): you can click the 'tabs' next to the stuff to decorate with (magic, shiny, misc, etc) for some stuff smile.gif

Also, in case you haven't noticed (took me a while): you can click the 'tabs' next to the stuff to decorate with (magic, shiny, misc, etc) for some stuff smile.gif

Haha, yes. I wouldn't have figured that out if someone hadn't told me. xd.png

Just got my two eggs! The eggs are beautiful and the hatchlings are so cute. Can't wait to see what they look like all grown up.

Now off to check out the event! (Late to the party, as usual.)

Thank you, TJ, spriters, and eventers!

You're completely right xd.png thank you!

I chose a Dark Myst Pygmy; he looks great but naturally my choices are limited. I wonder what would be the best way to attract a nihlia or a crimson flair. More sweets?

Hmm...I don't have any meat items... Tomorrow everyone gets new items? I hope we're able to put more items in the lair...

I don't know. Maybe they're filming a movie a need a green screen. xd.png

Ahahahha xd.png

My Holly attracted a falconiform wyvern , but she wants more meat. smile.gif

Happy Valentine's day, everyone!

Okay, so I can tell the little broken crystal item things (with three big pieces and two crumbles) are colored to match different dragons. I am totally stuck on this one: user posted image

I don't know which the all red broken crystals go to but I imagine that will be more obvious when/if we get more dragon-matching crystals in the upcoming week.

My guess would be Brimstone.

I chose my male GoN for the event and I just love the idea of him making a fool of himself for the laydeez (...also because the only other males i wanted to use had mates locked in lol).

I really love the new babies, but, uh, it looks like the sprite has some transparency issues...

Getting ready to start the event! After reading what others are saying about it, it sounds super fun!

A little while ago I was attempting to click on a Radiant Angel egg in the AP. I clicked an Arsani instead and said "whoops." Imagine my delight when I checked the lineage of the Arsani and saw that it was a 2nd gen from a Bronze Shimmer xd.png This is my first 2nd gen ANYTHING from a Prize dragon. Hopefully I'll be able to find a mate for it eventually! <3

Hmm...I don't have any meat items... Tomorrow everyone gets new items? I hope we're able to put more items in the lair...

click on the category's, meat, magic, etc and it'll switch to that item page.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/html/a/2015-02-14.js"></script>

Anyone seeing a weird, green box around those hatchies? Or is my laptop drunk?

Also in their lineage

Edited by Annezor

Yes you do wink.gif Next to the bit where the items are, you can click 'meat' to get the meat items smile.gif

Anyone seeing a weird, green box around those hatchies? Or is my laptop drunk?

The new hatchlings have it yes, it's a glitch/bug/small mistake. Pretty sure TJ will have it fixed soon enough smile.gif

Edited by Rhynn Collins