TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

user posted image

I literally cannot place anymore sweets or shinies in his den. What does she want from me >I

Hi,

Happy Valentines Day each other.

I love this new eggs - they are so pretty.

Nice game - I selected a dark green dragon: A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

biggrin.gif

Edited by Sitamun

user posted image

I literally cannot place anymore sweets or shinies in his den. What does she want from me >I

you get more items each day, so you just have to wait. :3

I chose my PB Thunder for the event but all that's showing up is a Falconiform Wyvern >.> Does only one possible mate come a day or it it random when it'll change?

Oh thank you very much Lady Dragoon! ^^

Okay. So I've been working on my dragon's cave thing. It's an Ice Dragon.

Anyway, so first off, I'm getting visits from only a nebula dragon. For some reason.

And basically, I've been working on mana/meat because that's what the dragon seems to want.

At the moment, I'm at 6 Magic, 6 Meat, 3 Shinies, 2 Sweets, and 1 Misc. And the message is:

"A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat."

The moment I add one more meat (bumping Meat up to 7/10), the message changes to:

"A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana."

And I'm at a loss as to what to do. Er, also, I've noticed some people in this thread being pleased with dragon that is listed as "Common" and "Uncommon". Shouldn't we be disappointed that it's not a rare dragon visiting the cave?

And... I'm lost. LOL. Sorry for the wall of text, but thank you very much!

user posted image

Oooh, I'm liking everyone's cave! I especially like the ice cave and the meat hanging from the cave top.

I'm not artsy, so mine's just messy, but here's mine so far:

user posted image

I definitely need more potatoes and carrots.

Oooh, I'm liking everyone's cave! I especially like the ice cave and the meat hanging from the cave top.

I'm not artsy, so mine's just messy, but here's mine so far:

user posted image

I definitely need more potatoes and carrots.

I like how it's holding the staff and the lizard's on the back... but other than that... it kinda looks like you've just plonked everything down, no offense xd.png

Oh thank you very much Lady Dragoon! ^^

Okay. So I've been working on my dragon's cave thing. It's an Ice Dragon.

Anyway, so first off, I'm getting visits from only a nebula dragon. For some reason.

And basically, I've been working on mana/meat because that's what the dragon seems to want.

At the moment, I'm at 6 Magic, 6 Meat, 3 Shinies, 2 Sweets, and 1 Misc. And the message is:

"A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat."

The moment I add one more meat (bumping Meat up to 7/10), the message changes to:

"A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana."

And I'm at a loss as to what to do. Er, also, I've noticed some people in this thread being pleased with dragon that is listed as "Common" and "Uncommon". Shouldn't we be disappointed that it's not a rare dragon visiting the cave?

And... I'm lost. LOL. Sorry for the wall of text, but thank you very much!

user posted image

which dragon comes is based on the items you have.

like if you only have meat, dragons like hell wyverns will come or cave lurkers.

magic mite bring whites or magis. etc with other things.

the matter of what dragon you want to attract is personal opinion. i rather get a Halloween if possible. and you wont be keeping the dragon you attract so its not very worth it to care.

you will get more items each day, so you will get more items to add if its not enough for the mate.

My Golden Wyvern attracted a Waterhorse, albeit that was before I figured out how to properly do the decorating. We'll see what happens tomorrow... but FWIW I was a bit glad she wasn't interested since I'm not too into Waterhorses tongue.gif Interesting event, very much looking forward to seeing who the mate turns out to be! I admit I'm hoping it's something that looks pretty with a GW even if we don't get an egg from it or anything. xd.png

Edited by Lurhstaap

Oh reddof-f6. If I may ask, how did you get these answers? ohmy.gif I'm particularly interested in how you know we won't be keeping the dragon we attract. Lol. So like... what's this whole thing about? Do you know what'll happen by the end once we do successfully attract the mate?

Also, from what I've noticed, if the visiting dragon is too picky because there's not enough of one thing (say, Magic), it's probably because of an excessive amount of something else (like Meat or Sweets). Reducing the other things will automatically increase Magic without the need to add more Magic items. I believe that's the case?

Oh reddof-f6. If I may ask, how did you get these answers? ohmy.gif I'm particularly interested in how you know we won't be keeping the dragon we attract. Lol. So like... what's this whole thing about? Do you know what'll happen by the end once we do successfully attract the mate?

Also, from what I've noticed, if the visiting dragon is too picky because there's not enough of one thing (say, Magic), it's probably because of an excessive amount of something else (like Meat or Sweets). Reducing the other things will automatically increase Magic without the need to add more Magic items. I believe that's the case?

It says on the event page that there will not be a match until the end of the event...

God, all these glorious looking caves makes mine look boring!

This way my Summer Seasonal will never find a mate!

It's time to channel my inner designer.

This is my cave biggrin.gif

user posted image

Volcano cave asdfjk;

I like your color scheme!

I like how it's holding the staff and the lizard's on the back... but other than that... it kinda looks like you've just plonked everything down, no offense xd.png

I like things to be evenly spaced out. People also don't like letting me mess with fridge magnets because I'll spread them out to even cover the fridge surface.

No... that's not what I mean, sbowen.

"You may get some interested onlookers—but you won’t actually attract a mate until the end of the event."

I read that part, but what happens after we get the mate? That was my question. And for some reason, I assumed they'd mate (and we'd probably get an egg or something?) and that we'd keep the mate.

Also, reddof-f6. I changed my items to be completely Shinies, Sweets, and Misc (so absolutely no Magic or Meat items). Still the nebula. sad.gif

user posted image

Edit: Basically, I'm curious as to how reddof-f6 is so well-informed, so I'd like to read more about this and understand what's happening.

Edited by xAdamster

Thank you everyone for the new valentines day dragons and the event! Happy Valentines Day!!

the not keeping is a assumption , if it were possible people would only aim at rares, making them not rare. and for those who find out after and get stuck with, lets say, a common dragon they wont be happy about it. and TJ didint mention it being a contest, just for fun so no prize dragons like other contests.

these mini games happen every holiday. usually the Christmas ones are the only ones with prizes.

as i said, which dragon comes depends on items. i started with only magic items and immediately attracted a white. but i dont want the white so i filled up my meat and shineys in hopes of attacting a more "aggressive" dragon like a hell fire wyvern or cave lurker.

each level of item probably adds toward certain dragons. if a dragon is lured and you want that one, you try to reach its want level. if i wanted the white i would have kept my magic high and increased sweets, but i didint so i may get a new dragon tomorrow that's more attracted to the meat and shineys.

Looking forward to seeing what the new dragon will be like. <3 Going off the description, something gem-like, maybe?

user posted image

My Shadow Walker boy, Peta, and my attempt at decorating. Love the little Ib reference, too, so threw some of the dolls in because he's a Shadow Walker, he needed to have something creepy xd.png

I'm guessing as the event continues, the new items each day will fill the bars more than the last set. And maybe attract rarer dragons, since everyone is getting common or uncommon so far? As for Peta, he has attracted a Waterhorse.

Edited by CharonDusk