LADIES.

user posted image

All this could be yours.

user posted image

NEED I SAY MORE???

So mcuh pixel tongue.gif

How did you get more items?

o.O

he has the same as everyone else. press the categorys meat, misc, magic, to get a different items page.

Got so caught up in other things today that I almost forgot to give a big thanks to TJ and anyone involved in this event and new release! Thanks guys and much love. biggrin.gif

And to all a Happy Valentines day! May you show someone you care today, no matter what type of loved one they may be. :3

Oh, and the new eggs are simply gorgeous! Love all those glittery-looking hearts. Now I can see why some people push for the idea for freezing such pretty eggs now! Happy to have gotten my 2 early.

And this is a very interesting event for this year's Valentines period. My CB Gold seems to have attracted the attention of a rather picky Old Pink. Like someone said, I really hope we get more maximum numbers of materials, because she's asking for more than I can actually put up. What a diva! X'D

he has the same as everyone else. press the categorys meat, misc, magic, to get a different items page.

Thank you for telling me

the not keeping is a assumption , if it were possible people would only aim at rares, making them not rare. and for those who find out after and get stuck with, lets say, a common dragon they wont be happy about it. and TJ didint mention it being a contest, just for fun so no prize dragons like other contests.

these mini games happen every holiday. usually the Christmas ones are the only ones with prizes.

as i said, which dragon comes depends on items. i started with only magic items and immediately attracted a white. but i dont want the white so i filled up my meat and shineys in hopes of attacting a more "aggressive" dragon like a hell fire wyvern or cave lurker.

each level of item probably adds toward certain dragons. if a dragon is lured and you want that one, you try to reach its want level. if i wanted the white i would have kept my magic high and increased sweets, but i didint so i may get a new dragon tomorrow that's more attracted to the meat and shineys.

Ohh. I understand now. I think haha. smile.gif Thank you very much for the clarification!

This is my first event and all, so I really want it to go well. I think I get it (at least for now). I very much appreciate your help! I'll just wait until tomorrow and see what updates come.

When I realised it was possible, I had to do this:

user posted image

tongue.gif

(Bare cave is bare - I only just got up! xd.png)

ETA: I wonder if it's a choice I'm going to regret? He's one of my favourite NDs, though, so he's worth it! laugh.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm enjoying it.

user posted image

Also Mr Oenpelliensis the bachelor here attracted a Nhiostrife Wyvern. Started with the hanging sausages and a crown, but switched it up.

The Volcano habitat looks awesomel!

Edited by VampiricOmen

user posted image

Damsel in distress!!!

that looks like the start of a horror movie. xd.png

prince just up to the princess.

"ill save you."

"no!! run away hes here!!"

"what?"

*turns around to see red beedy eyes and a bloody help me splatters across the floor and the dragon slithers over it.

that looks like the start of a horror movie. xd.png

prince just up to the princess.

"ill save you."

"no!! run away hes here!!"

"what?"

*turns around to see red beedy eyes and a bloody help me splatters across the floor and the dragon slithers over it.

...aaaand cut! Good job minty, that dangerous gleam in your eye was just perfect!

Oh this is wonderful! This egg is so very shiny and beautiful, I love it! Wanna have mooore! biggrin.gif

And the event is so cute - my poor lonely magi dragon, I hope he can attract a mate soon!

Are the dragons going to actually breed as a result of the event?

e___o

e___o

It'd be pretty cool if they did, but there's no concrete info, I believe?

e___o

You'd think that if it was so, you'd be able to find out which particular dragon you selected afterwards as well?

LADIES.

user posted image

All this could be yours.

user posted image

NEED I SAY MORE???

THIS, SO MUCH THIS!! I did this like deflating balloon sound after cracking up at this. This is so great. So much appeal, ladies, there is no passing up on this opportunity.

anyone know what's attracting Bleeding Moons?? I'm assuming meat has something to do with it... meat and magic maybe???

There he is, waiting patiently. smile.gif

So far he attracted an harvest dragon.

Will add more shiny and more magic things tomorrow. biggrin.gif

user posted image

I picked my Lumina, Dorian Gray... I expect a bunch of suitors fast >:D

*already feels bad for the lady who falls for him*

So far he's only drawn in a canopy though. mehhh. lol

Pretty proud of this xd.png Currently hes attracted a balloon changed to a teimarr!

user posted image

Edited by Master0fPuppets

user posted image

Since his code isn't "TITAN", he's looking for a female TITAN.

I think I should stop reading Shingeki no Kyojin laugh.gif

Edited by Monana

Where are the Balloon hoarders at? I need advice on what looks good with a balloon so I can try to attract it. cool.gif