TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Happy V-Day Everyone

Also is anyone else getting this or is it just my computer?

user posted image

user posted image

The green backgrounds? It's not just you.

Ahahahah, yes my pretty little Waterhorse, get ALL THE DRAGON MATES!

/shot

This is a really cool event, best I've seen so far. Thanks TJ and others who worked hard on this!

I picked one of my newest grown up dragons because I absolutely adore his code- w0TLF. He's a Radiant Angel and has been attracting a Teimarr, and just once I managed to switch stuff around so that a Nebula showed up. It wanted more Magic but when I tried, that Teimarr gal showed up again.

So what if I couldn't give her all the meat and shinies she wanted? She wan't going to let anyone else get a chance.

My poor wolf. He doesn't hardly know what to think. She keeps dropping by then she turns up her nose and wanders off again. It goes, you must have more meat, or, she wants more shinies.

She wouldn't even be that great of a pairbond for him.

But dragons mate as dragons mate and it it is all part of an elaborate courtship. Our own dragons don't have any of the traditional dances and songs it seems so they are depending on us to decorate right for them. No wonder things keep seeming wrong. We don't have the instincts for building the correct hoards.

But I shall be a good dragon momma and so what if I don't like his gal. I'm going to do my best for my pretty white wolf and so help me, if that teimarr breaks his heart! Grarr!

-Gryphon, Cygnis A.

P.S.- It's fun to get in the spirit of things and Happy Valentines or Single's Awareness Day, everyone!

P.P.S.- How do we add pictures of our cave to our thread replies?

Edited by Cygnis

My GOODNESS are these females hard to please! xd.png

Poor Angelo. He is gonna need some help if he wants to get the girl.

user posted image

user posted image

*Facedesks repeatedly*

What do you want me to do??

I THINK that we get to add more stuff tomorrow?

It doesn't seem like the type of dragon matters for what you attract. People with pygmies have attracted normal types. Holiday dragons have been attracted too. I've been collecting a spreadsheet of info so if you want to try and attract something here's what I've got.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I7I...dit?usp=sharing

My Radiant Angel Dragon attracted a Falconiform Wyvern. My dragon has an alpine cave and 8/10 magic items, with nothing else. She left because I didn't have meat sad.gif

Well my Golden Wyvern found a Harvest Dragon. She wants more sweets but I do not want to put more sweets in the cave. I dont like Harvest dragons. Sorry my poor GW. sleep.gif;

My Purple attracted an Undine, but she wants more shinies. xd.png

Great game, I'm loving this event! <3 The eggs look stunning too, I wonder what the new Val will look like.

Edited by stagazer_7

Great event!

My White used a lot of magic and attracted a Pyralspite. She wants shiny stuff. ¬¬

How fast another box of goodies will be available?

More info for the spreadsheet: my Minty attracted a Harvest dragon, and she wanted

a) more sweets and b ) more meat. rolleyes.gif

What a fun event, a big thank you to everyone involved!

Happy V-Day, everyone!

Okay, let's see if I can figure out what the heck I'm doing.

I chose my CB Tsunami Gallifreyan Lhuglor to help find a mate. So far, I've only thrown magic items about (primarily because I have no idea what I'm doing yet), and he's already attracted a Brimstone who wandered away again because I don't have any shines.

user posted image

This is fun. xd.png

ETA: As soon as I went back and got rid of a bunch of magic items and diversified, a copper showed up and left in search of more meat.

Edited by LibbyLishly

So far this event is confusing, but I'm hoping it slowly unveils itself.

I chose a CB ND and I've attracted a Shadow Walker. Has anybody else attracted one of those? I see a few people attracting harvests. Maybe it's because my colour scheme is more lined up with my ND than just "pick what I like" stuff o3o I need tomorrow to come faster so that this damn Shadow Walker can either leave or be more interested in my ND >8C

My Gold Wyvern attracted a Bleeding Moon, she wanted more meats. I'm assuming that the dragons who visit aren't going to be satisfied right away, and once we get more items throughout the week they will become more attracted to whatever dragon we chose. Its the only thing I can think of. Anyway I'd love it if I got a wyvern to visit, make a wyvern x wyvern pair biggrin.gif