TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

It seems to be based on the biome of the dragon you selected?

I really wish I had guessed this before I got volcano D:

how to do i take a screen shot of my dragons den to share with all you guys n gals

How do some of you have so many items? All I can place is 10 magic items, with my Verdigris Copper, which is mildy attracting a Balloon. (Which left to find a dragon with more sweets.)

Here's mine right now:

user posted image

Same here! I have dragons with more than one mate but THIS Dragon has just his one female. Please no other females for him...

I hope that if the dragon is in breeding cooldown he won't be able to mate no matter what the event is intended for? I hope the event won't reset the breeding cooldown...

This would be very mean if TJ forced such thing on the players... Especially as his Thuweds seem monogamous...

I'll be interested to see what happens with mine - I chose a Holly dragon smile.gif

are people getting different items based on what element their cave is?

I see some people having decorations that are not options for me..

Everyone has the same items - you have to click on the tabs to the left of the items to get non-magic items.

I was only able to place 10 magic items, and didn't get anymore choices. Am I doing something wrong? Because some of the caves I've seen have TONS of items, including meat, magic, and shinies. OOOOOHHHH ObbsessedWithCats Thankyousomuch xd.png Edited by gusearth1

how to do i take a screen shot of my dragons den to share with all you guys n gals

Druck

S-Abf

on a (german) keyboard

and then open it in Photoshop or paint.

my caveborn silver has attracted a nhiostrife.

He is from the coastal biome and his cave has a stream in it.

The nhiostrife likes sweets and shinies

she liked my sweets but left for more shinies Iadded a shiny but that made her less interested so i think the sweets are the primary for nhiostrifes.

Edited by velvet_paw

I hope that if the dragon is in breeding cooldown he won't be able to mate no matter what the event is intended for? I hope the event won't reset the breeding cooldown...

This would be very mean if TJ forced such thing on the players... Especially as his Thuweds seem monogamous...

Yes I hope so too. But I didnt breed my dragon recntly so I am worried.

Took me a bit of puzzling to figure it out myself smile.gif I think my favourite decorations are the magic crystals growing out of little mounds of earth and the mousey.

I picked a bred Bronze Shimmerscale for my male, and thus far he's only managed to attract a Balloon female who seems primarily interested in sweets, and secondarily into misc items. This despite the fact I put out magic items first, and I've gone through all other combinations and still only get that Balloon.

Ah well, here's hoping he can attract a more suitable mate by the end of this.

Edited by Uigenna

My GoN attracted a Red. I have only Misc items in the cave. The Red is interested but wants more meat.

Edit: It says "A red dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat."

The r in red is not capitalized. Does that mean it could be another red-colored dragon, like a Royal Crimson or Pyrope? Or is it a typo? unsure.gif

Edited by Tecca

Maybe we should make some kind of database of what kind of stuff attracts each dragon?

Nah, too complicated and some people would probably yell at me for trying to "cheat". wink.gif

For those worried their monogamous dragons are in trouble: I'm 99,99% sure nothing will come of this event. No forced breedings or anything. Like people have already said, some people chose pygmies which are attracting non-pygmy mates, which is an impossible breeding pair. I highly doubt this event would be able to create such impossible things.

How do you get the various cave biome backgrounds? Does it depend on the specific dragon? If so, I chose badly, it seems...I got the boring ol' grey rock cave. (That volcano bg...so much WANT.)

user posted image

"Because you know I'm all about symmetry."

xd.png Does anyone think that I may be overdoing it? I put 9 of everything except Sweets and Misc. where I put 10 to try to attract that Balloon dragon.

For those worried their monogamous dragons are in trouble: I'm 99,99% sure nothing will come of this event. No forced breedings or anything. Like people have already said, some people chose pygmies which are attracting non-pygmy mates, which is an impossible breeding pair. I highly doubt this event would be able to create such impossible things.

I hope so. ;w;

How do you get the various cave biome backgrounds? Does it depend on the specific dragon? If so, I chose badly, it seems...I got the boring ol' grey rock cave. (That volcano bg...so much WANT.)

It seems to depend on the biome of the chosen dragon :3

For my dragon,

Dragon Attracted :Teimarr

Primary Want :Meat

Secondary Want : shinies

Attractors Seen : Terrae

Cave Locations : I think it is Forest?

Here

Thank you! Noted!

I've been noting most people I see comment on what they have in my doc, and thank you all for the info.

For anyone who hasn't seen this, this is my theory and collected info on the event.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I7I...dit?usp=sharing