TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Holy shi..take mushrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Umm they were so not like that when I went to bed last night since I was comparing lineage combos.

I can't stop staring... Like legit I'm going up and down my scroll staring at them now.

Although I don't want to think of them as antlers. More like the horns lungs tend to have in mythology. (But that may be me wanting to make them less holidayish dragons lol)

@Cireth: No those are Flamingos. Brutes I have no ideas why they're flooding the AP. They've been dropping in the cave en masse lately. Maybe that's the reason?

As far as I know they have always had them. O.o

THOUGH as you say, I always assumed that they were like Chinese lung in that regard... which were usually portrayed with antlers/horns like that. (Take a look at this picture of a 'nine-dragon wall' in China, for instance)

Interesting fact of the day... apparently even today it is considered taboo in China to disfigure a depiction of a dragon.

Edited by Silverswift

*pokes TJ* Do the 2nd raffle already! *hides*

All TJ has to do is send out emails... Unless he's lost the list of back up winners. Which I suppose he might have...

I thought the antlers were spikes sorta like on alligators or crocodiles. I felt stupid after I realized they were antlers.

All TJ has to do is send out emails... Unless he's lost the list of back up winners. Which I suppose he might have...

I understood that from the first batch of winners, the ones who didn't answer in time lost their prize. So that's an X number of new winners, that had to be drawn from the backup pool.

So, new raffle and then emails. But I could be wrong.

I understood that from the first batch of winners, the ones who didn't answer in time lost their prize. So that's an X number of new winners, that had to be drawn from the backup pool.

So, new raffle and then emails. But I could be wrong.

Ah... That's true. Thank you for saying that.

Holy shi..take mushrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Umm they were so not like that when I went to bed last night since I was comparing lineage combos.

I can't stop staring... Like legit I'm going up and down my scroll staring at them now.

Although I don't want to think of them as antlers. More like the horns lungs tend to have in mythology. (But that may be me wanting to make them less holidayish dragons lol)

@Cireth: No those are Flamingos. Brutes I have no ideas why they're flooding the AP. They've been dropping in the cave en masse lately. Maybe that's the reason?

Yep probably.

So the Brute thing must because someone or several someones has/have a Brute Army and they felt like breeding them.

Hurry up and gender already Sansa. I'm so impatient for her to grow up. We need the hatchling incubate BSA a week ago.

Edited by Cireth

I need to compile a list of codes I want babies from biggrin.gif This is gonna be so much fun. I'm glad I'm doin arts otherwise I would be checking this thread like mad.

Same here, I'm thinking of doing that as well, eventually laugh.gif

I vaguely noticed the shimmers have antlers, but I never really thought much about it until now. xd.png I do believe they are fashioned after shimmerscale eels in WoW, especially with the way the description describes their body.

I can't believe I didn't notice Shimmers have antlers before now. How could I not have noticed that?

...Huh. They do.

Never noticed either but now that it's been pointed out it's obvious. xd.png

Guess I just figured they were part of the mane.

Same here, I'm thinking of doing that as well, eventually laugh.gif

My list is up to 182 prizes. smile.gif

The more codes I find, the greater the sinking feeling. xd.png Already 21/50 gold shimmers accounted for, which is a huge number comparatively. Usually the gold prize winners hide their babies the most.

Case in point, only found 9/50 gold tinsels.

Edited by zaverxi

I'm going to have to look out for babies from Smaug, Frodo and Stark! So happy that there are so many awesome codes this year! wub.gif

Actually, those are indeed antlers. tongue.gif They have a horse's head, deer's antlers, snake's body, tortoise's eyes, fish's scales, tiger's palms, and eagle's claws. (I'm chinese)

Edited by ishlia

Finally back from vacation smile.gif Fairy is still an egg! Guess I forgot to incubate her.. Oh well I'll let her (hopefully) hatch naturally now. I just had an influence fail so I am hoping this one holds ><

Finally back from vacation smile.gif Fairy is still an egg! Guess I forgot to incubate her.. Oh well I'll let her (hopefully) hatch naturally now. I just had an influence fail so I am hoping this one holds ><

I'm terrified my influence will fail. D:

I'm terrified my influence will fail. D:

Mine too. I swear it's never happened for me, but there's always a first time. ohmy.gif

Mine too. I swear it's never happened for me, but there's always a first time. ohmy.gif

I don't THINK it has happened to me, but I have had some turn out the wrong gender. I can't recall if I just forgot to influence, because I know I have done that before. By the time they gender and I notice, it's off my actions log.

I don't THINK it has happened to me, but I have had some turn out the wrong gender. I can't recall if I just forgot to influence, because I know I have done that before. By the time they gender and I notice, it's off my actions log.

I've had ones I've sworn have gone against influence, then I've had some I forgot to influence. Then I also know I've had some that I just influenced wrong. I did that with two eggs recently. Thankfully I realized, "wait! I didn't just do that!" right after I influenced them, and was able to bounce them to clear it.

Just watch.... TJ will re-draw the winners during Valentine's breeding. tongue.gif

Cheers!

C4.

I had my first ever CB Blusang that I had caught go against the influence I gave it. I wanted it to hatch female and even influenced it as such and it gendered male. I even names him "Defying the Influence" because of it xd.png

I love shimmer hatchlings. They look like soft little smooth baby ferrets.

That being said, GENDER ALREADY. BECOME FUZZY BABY FERRETS.

I've had ones I've sworn have gone against influence, then I've had some I forgot to influence. Then I also know I've had some that I just influenced wrong. I did that with two eggs recently. Thankfully I realized, "wait! I didn't just do that!" right after I influenced them, and was able to bounce them to clear it.

Just watch.... TJ will re-draw the winners during Valentine's breeding. tongue.gif

Cheers!

C4.

*glances at scroll completely devoid of Valentines dragons, then at slot on Thuwed list, then at raffle*

...To egglock on Valentines or not to egglock... That is the question...

Cheers!

C4.

I have definitely influenced wrong and known it. Thankfully, I have a friend on DC whom I usually send the eggs to so she can send back for a re-influence. Of course, I could not do that with Zuko, so I was extra careful and then checked my actions log right after to be sure. LOL. I hope he does not end up with a sex change!

*quickly double-checks to see if her preferred code is taken*

*remembers case-sensitive*

Dangit! It's a Bronze Shimmer.

Dropping a vowel from my second choice, neither appear to be taken.

So I'm crossing my fingers!

I keep a spreadsheet for particular categories of my dragons, and I somehow thought that my Pinks were sorted differently, so I used the wrong influence on like 5 of them. *sigh* Back to the Cave, I guess.