TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

My little eggy has hatched *proud* biggrin.gif

Say 'Hi' to Luthien's Anguish wub.gif

I approve!

Hooray, MAPLE has hatched! I really hope his influence holds…

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MAPLE

Congrats! wub.gif

I keep my fingers crossed for him that he won't become invisible once he grows up!

(Now I hope his name really is a Hetalia reference or my post makes no sense at all xd.png)

Marth gendered properly and he has now been named! =D

Random code. My friend got so excited he just.. Went. He didnt even remember shimmer or tinsel til he got it! He tried emailing t j. I think, asking for Elegy, but.. *shrugs* he's thrilled. We gotta get him a CB gold for his first kept baby..

He's laughing at me cause I'm so excited. smile.gif

Edit - nods at Casus. And you ninja'd me, but. Yep. biggrin.gif

lol the same happened to Lati0s, the girl that won asked for 6 letter names without realizing they were invalid so Lati0s code is random. She did get the name she wanted though.

Alas her parents didn't want her to spend too much time online so she traded me the egg for having helped her get to 500 dragons smile.gif

This year another one of my daughter's friends got a prize which is surprising, the girl entered only one entry on the raffle. She got the code GiR01

BTW, the owner of GiR01 wants the names "Gir" and "Invader Zim" if any of you know the person who has them tell them to PM me and I'll get them a good trade smile.gif

lol the same happened to Lati0s, the girl that won asked for 6 letter names without realizing they were invalid so Lati0s code is random. She did get the name she wanted though.

Alas her parents didn't want her to spend too much time online so she traded me the egg for having helped her get to 500 dragons smile.gif

This year another one of my daughter's friends got a prize which is surprising, the girl entered only one entry on the raffle. She got the code GiR01

BTW, the owner of GiR01 wants the names "Gir" and "Invader Zim" if any of you know the person who has them tell them to PM me and I'll get them a good trade smile.gif

Mhm. We had hoped T.J. would change it for us, but no such luck. But the name Yslari Draenarys is reserved.

Casus and I had made a world with that name, and Draenarys was the name of the dragon race in the world. Its fitting. smile.gif

That signature badge... that is way too amazing.

Thank you! Spent way too long on it...

I hope everyone's influences hold out for them! Very impressed with those that have got them to gender already blink.gif Those stats are impressive

And Yslari hatched!

(Just as I yell, "C'mon, Yslari, you can do it!!") Guess he needed encouragement? tongue.gif

...The excitement is contagous.

Hooray for hatchies, good luck with their genders. Definitely the last dragon you'd want to have shake influence, swarm them with Pinks! xd.png

Marth gendered properly and he has now been named! =D

Yay! It's great to see he gendered correctly! Congrats! wub.gif

Meet Fr0zN!

Please don't quote me on the name yet, as it is subject to change!  smile.gif

Guess I'll have to step up my creativity game if I ever win one of these raffles xd.png

Congrats though!! ♥ It's fun to see all the excited new winners post their prizes!

Good luck on influencing your new eggs prize owners and good luck to everyone else for the redraws. Love seeing more codes coming out.

I should probably stop stalking the ap now...

Well, to be fair, the velvet-ridden antlers are only for a time before they have only the hard portion left. There is a decent amount of variety in antlers, too, so I can definitely see the antlers on the shimmers/lungs.

Oh yeah definitely but what I meant was is when a lung is usually depicted (at least ones I've seen) the antlers are almost always done up in a gilded gold as I believe (and I could be wrong) that red and gold are the typical celebration colours. When I think antlers, I think of deer and moose with velvet, lots of blood and gore from the rut and shedding.

Not something we'd typically associate with the elegance or see depicted on a dragon such as a lung xd.png They're always shown in their prime.

I can see them on the shimmers, quite shocked I never noticed them before. Seriously I'm still kinda staring lol I'm just not sure how I missed it on one of my favorite dragons wink.gif

EDIT:

And lemme just add an ugh that Mireu has not gendered yet... I need to know if she's gonna be a girl or not...

*grumbles in a corner*

Edited by mysterrie