TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Probably by using Yarold's, it's a good place to accumulate lots and lots of clicks and the like.

:3 My darling Melon has arrived. X)

Congratulations! Didn't you win a prize in 2013? If that's the case, pass the horseshoe, please biggrin.gif

My birth month! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif So awesome!

Nice! She's my little diamond lol biggrin.gif Now hopefully she will like my influence and gender correctly. tongue.gif

lol I'm also curious about how she's doing that o.o Especially curious how Logic got 1250 clicks *just now found out about that dragon *slowpoke* haha

I want my boy to have also at least 100 clicks xd.png

It may be specific sites they were using.

I DO think that rares naturally attract more attention and, hence, get more clicks. At least, that is what I have observed with my dragons.

It may be specific sites they were using.

I DO think that rares naturally attract more attention and, hence, get more clicks. At least, that is what I have observed with my dragons.

Not for me... My highest click amount is on my fourth dragon, a male daydream.

Not for me... My highest click amount is on my fourth dragon, a male daydream.

Well, naturally there are exceptions.

I merely meant that as a rule of thumb... and that purely from my own observations with my dragons, which might be skewed.

lol I'm also curious about how she's doing that o.o Especially curious how Logic got 1250 clicks *just now found out about that dragon *slowpoke* haha

I want my boy to have also at least 100 clicks xd.png

Logic was one of the first Shimerscales, so I suppose the following happened...

owner wanted to get lots of views to make sure she hatched so Logic was placed in hatcheries

curious players saw the egg in hatcheries and clicked to see the growth of the new dragons

Ergo, lots of clicks.

XFile gendered already. That was quick. blink.gif

Hopefully Sansa will in the next few hours.

Whoa! How on Earth does XFile have 36K views? ohmy.gif

Edited by Cireth

The more clicks there are, the faster they crack/gender. That's been a game mechanic for years, haha. I've used it myself when I want things to hurry up and gender. Yarolds is a good place for that, it's a click site that lets all kinds of pet collecting sites use it. Magistream, a pokemon one, Tales of Dragons, etc. Some foreign ones too, I believe there's a french game that uses it.

The only problem with it, and why I don't use it all that much unless I need it, is that you have to actively click links so others will be able to click yours. You earn 'click' currency by clicking the links of others, and it's spent when others click your links. So if a lot of people click your links, you have to equally click a lot of others to keep 'in bank'. I'm too lazy for this so. xd.png

Gosh, I hope mine genders soon- then I can stop worrying about the influence not working!

Feel free to bomb Clayr so she'll gender right away!

Whoa! How on Earth does XFile have 36K views?  ohmy.gif

It is easy when you know how you get many views, take her for example (18750 views) and she is not even a prize dragon. smile.gif

If you have questions just PM me. wink.gif

Gosh, I hope mine genders soon- then I can stop worrying about the influence not working!

Feel free to bomb Clayr so she'll gender right away!

I know how you feel< keeping my fingers crossed my pink female was having a good day when I influenced April. biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/APRIL

Whoa! How on Earth does XFile have 36K views?  ohmy.gif

Woah! I didn't realize they could gender so early, even with tons of views.

I hope http://dragcave.net/view ~Removed~genders soon - I'm so anxious to know whether or not he held his influence!

Edited by _Z_

Those of us who have been around dragcave for years and years and years know a lot more tricks to playing than some of the newer people heh. I'm old, so I know a few myself.

Doesn't mean I'm lucky enough to win, alas. I hope I get the redraw.... I have a code picked out and it'd thrill me to bits to be able to get it. That's more important to me as of right now than the prize itself actually. xd.png Of course, it being on a prize would be the icing on the cake.

Icing on the cake... *eyes Roxas*

*curls around Eggspam Removed~view/Argntegg and hushes it* Slow bloomer, mine. xd.png *Goes to explore these sites ya'll are talking about, still so fresh over here*

Edited by _Z_

Haha I'm collecting a personal list of all the codes I've found so far. Not gonna post them anywhere but it's nice to get an idea of what's out there so I can plot. I already see some I'd love to have a line of ehehe. Probably not 2nd gen, alas, but 3rd 4th or 5th gen I'm ok with too so long as I can get my hands on a baby. xd.png

Interestingly enough, I haven't seen more than 90-something codes. Out of 600 possible prizes? I wonder exactly how many need to be redrawn.

*curls around view/~Removed~and hushes it* Slow bloomer, mine. xd.png *Goes to explore these sites ya'll are talking about, still so fresh over here*

If you incubate him/her Argnt should come out immediately.

Edited by _Z_

If you incubate him/her Argnt should come out immediately.

:B Alas, I wasn't expecting to win the raffle, so my Red is on CD and I only had the one since I came back to the game for Xmas after a few year hiatus. *Terrible*

Ah shame. Well only 6 hours to go.

I have a Red Army. Not just for incubate but because I love Reds. smile.gif

Yay my birth month and name. Hee.

As for my views: several hatcheries, posting it in my sig on a medium traffic board, Yarolds and some other some other places. wink.gif

Thank You! smile.gif Her (hopefully) views are now growing!

Still waiting sad.gif

Have you got in contact with TJ at all? He's the only one that can help you solve it.