TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

How old were the ones that gendered already? *peers at Yslari*

I can't for sure say on XFile, but it wasn't gendered at 12:30AM when I went to bed and it was by 7AM. So somewhere in those 6 1/2 hrs. My best guess would probably put it at about 4AM, roughly 12 hrs after it hatched.

For people who are trying to track down codes for new prizes, my bronze tinsel is GiZmO

Gizmo was my once in a lifetime heart dog. smile.gif

Bonus points for Gremlins reference... when that movie came out I'd have killed for my very own Mogwai! Had to settle for the stuffed toy ^.^

Yep... still finding codes here there and everywhere.

The number is up to 209/600... how depressing. xd.png A lot of people claimed their prizes this year.  The more I find, the less raffle redraws there'll be.  unsure.gif

Oh well, it's good that people accepted. biggrin.gif So many more prize lines to collect... I didn't even collect half of last years' and now there'll be about 600 more, sheesh.

Yeah, and that means the less chance of me ending up in the pool of re-drawn. .___. Dang.

I didn't collect any of last years. laugh.gif

EDIT:

the name was free

*Nearly chokes on mashed potatoes*

Edited by Kira-san

For people who are trying to track down codes for new prizes, my bronze tinsel is GiZmO

Gizmo was my once in a lifetime heart dog. smile.gif

Adorable code! Just in case don't feed it after midnight laugh.gif

Bonus points for Gremlins reference... when that movie came out I'd have killed for my very own Mogwai! Had to settle for the stuffed toy ^.^

Yeah, she looked like one as a puppy so that's how she got the name! smile.gif

the name was free

Oh my god. Perfection.

And I don't know Mireu's only at 7100, 990 and 100+ clicks. She's still not gendered and it's making me antsy. Like she should be there since it feels like I should be doing something else. I've had her on a bunch of click sites. I hope they didn't take her off.

Oh and Xanthius, love the image you have for James!!

Ooh a scientist! I'm studying for marine biology, myself. Still it's fun to try and mix them a bit besides when the dragons are made we're supposed to at least to ground them a bit wink.gif

I think they only gender as early as some have with VERY high view counts. And high 900s is just not high enough :/ I just have no other way to bolster views!

I mix biology sometimes here too. I had a massive debate in a request thread about the function of the kidneys/size of arteries/oxygen transport for a dragon concept sleep.gif It was probably a bit excessive really...

View bombing challenge accepted. Yslari's at max views for right now, he needs more UVs. biggrin.gif

*halo*

*stares at screen with jaws agape*

Remind me to ask your secret when I respond to your PM.

Oh and I just saw the little darling he's adorable!

*pets Ylsari*

I think they only gender as early as some have with VERY high view counts. And high 900s is just not high enough :/ I just have no other way to bolster views!

I mix biology sometimes here too. I had a massive debate in a request thread about the function of the kidneys/size of arteries/oxygen transport for a dragon concept sleep.gif  It was probably a bit excessive really...

Seriously? Not high enough? I'm gonna have to get serious. *cracks knuckles*

Hell no! I would've love to come across that thread hehe I love me a good debate where I can really get my toes wet, so to speak. Like how much does magic affect dragons and their bodies? And does that mean that gravity works different if it doesn't? Oh the possibilities... xd.png

Edited by mysterrie

I mix biology sometimes here too. I had a massive debate in a request thread about the function of the kidneys/size of arteries/oxygen transport for a dragon concept sleep.gif It was probably a bit excessive really...

And yet Silva's got over 1200 views, and still no gender. Ah, the fickleness of the Cave... xd.png

Omg....That Booty lineage will be amazing. One day I sooooo need a swap. *whispers to Fairy* You wanna be a girl. >> I think I'm gonna try and make her mates all whimsical theme names :3

Omg....That Booty lineage will be amazing. One day I sooooo need a swap. *whispers to Fairy* You wanna be a girl. >> I think I'm gonna try and make her mates all whimsical theme names :3

My friend will probably want a descendant of yours. He loves the new Fairy type on Pokemon and has a team full. wink.gif

*stares at screen with jaws agape*

Remind me to ask your secret when I respond to your PM.

Oh and I just saw the little darling he's adorable!

*pets Ylsari*

*grins* Will do! I'm gonna try and keep it up until I either have to go, or Mireu reaches max like Yslari. Not sure which'll come first!

Yslari.. My friend won, but his brother and I made a world, we named Yslari. So.. its a tribute to our fantasy world (or maybe just our craziness) and so he's really special to me. *smiles at the baby* And since I'm helping manage the list and all, its really like.. wow. I feel like the aunt. tongue.gif

Edit - And said friend kinda is getting lots of hugs.. I almost cried when I was told he OK'd the name Yslari.

Edited by EscapistLore

My friend will probably want a descendant of yours. He loves the new Fairy type on Pokemon and has a team full. wink.gif

They are pretty cute! It's an interesting type for sure. smile.gif I'm sure Fairy will have lots of offspring. She has tons of love to give!

And yet Silva's got over 1200 views, and still no gender. Ah, the fickleness of the Cave... xd.png

Oh and Jerusha I absolutely ADORE Silva's code. Reminds me of a character I had named that. Did you influence the little one?

Oh and Jerusha I absolutely ADORE Silva's code. Reminds me of a character I had named that. Did you influence the little one?

Thanks! I'm glad you like her code ^.^

I mean, uh, I'm sure her owner appreciates the compliment. Uh, yeah. *scrunches further down into wig, pushes oversize sunglasses up*

Who's adding the codes to the wiki?

Can one of those people please PM me?

EDIT: Your not in trouble or anything, I'm just wondering how ya got my shim's code xd.png

I put a little - ish of effort into hiding the shim, so i could see how long i could last without being found out an put on the wiki.

Edited by Taryn123

Ooh a scientist! I'm studying for marine biology, myself. Still it's fun to try and mix them a bit besides when the dragons are made we're supposed to at least to ground them a bit wink.gif

Undergrad or grad?

I figure there is some pretty heavy leeway given to what they are grounded in, since we have things that are living balloons. laugh.gif

Undergrad or grad?

I figure there is some pretty heavy leeway given to what they are grounded in, since we have things that are living balloons.  laugh.gif

Undergrad at the moment unfortunately. Pennsylvania is sadly lacking in any and all water so the main biology courses are being taken and I'm going for my DVM as a double major since a fellow marine biologist said you get better work with the ability to be a vet.

I'm headed for University of Hawaii at Manoa next. Coconut Island here I come lol

@Jerusha lips are sealed

Edited by mysterrie

Holding my breath for Death to gender...and hoping I can get her over 100 clicks soon!

Haha the little one's there. 107 to be precise.Still no gender sadly. We can fret together in the unknowing xd.png

Haha the little one's there. 107 to be precise.Still no gender sadly. We can fret together in the unknowing xd.png

Overall Views: 6184

Unique Views: 1131

Clicks: 189

Still no gender. xd.png I have no idea when he (hopefully *gulp*) will gender.

RagaD has just hit the 7200 views mark, but only 51 clicks, so no gendering yet. Harumph. I guess her code isn't in with the In Crowd or something.

mad.gif

(*shrugs* I don't care. *I* like it.)

Overall Views: 7207

Unique Views: 1170

Clicks: 52

Edited by RagaDal