TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Haha yeah see I happen to be a biology nerd so when I think antlers the first thing that comes to mind is the constant growth and shedding of the antlers on an annual basis. (Granted it's a dragon so they don't work the same that's just what comes to mind)

Personally in my opinion if I thought of them as "horn" like a ram's horns they're permanent, grown from birth etc etc (I know they're antlers but still I haven't met a deer that doesn't shed them. I'm just weird in my thinking lol)

And I sympathise on the views. I keep staring at Mireu just hoping my stare will grow her into the next phase xd.png

I'm a biology nerd, too. xd.png Entomologist by trade (well, by years and years and years of schooling...). Still, since I am playing a dragon game, I have gotten pretty good at setting aside biology for DC. tongue.gif

At least 2 of them have gendered at the 6 day mark, so it's not a time thing. While it's probably the same amount of views as the non-CB ones, since the CB ones can be viewbombed without fear they get those views very quickly.

I know of 3; mine, XFile and Danny

I know of 3; mine, XFile and Danny

That actually makes 5 then, I was thinking of Marth and Cammy.

Congrats to all new winners. Silva has hatched, but is not mine. Owner chooses not to go public as yet. She is wearing her oversized sunglasses and a wig.

Edited by ainisarie

255 clicks is quite a lot too, though blink.gif

What's the record for most clicks, anyway? Someone trying to break it? tongue.gif

2,717, For the mint x7oa

I think that would take some doing!

Congrats! wub.gif

I keep my fingers crossed for him that he won't become invisible once he grows up!

(Now I hope his name really is a Hetalia reference or my post makes no sense at all xd.png)

Maybe The name will be Matthew.... xd.png

Yay! My bronze baby just hatched!

cool.gif

It's booty time. (wait you should breed it with a dragon named Shake That)

Edited by cheese456

Couldn't agree more about wanting to confirm that my influence worked! It's my last bit of anxiety about the raffle.

*crosses fingers*

Couldn't agree more about wanting to confirm that my influence worked! It's my last bit of anxiety about the raffle.

*crosses fingers*

Yes! I have no idea what I'd do if James decided to be the first on my scroll to reject influence dry.gif

Positive Thoughts!

How are you all view-bombing your prizes?

Ummm...dunno about others, but I have him in all the fansites listed on the forum thread, and in Yarolds. Oh, and on magistream, but that's not a very busy forum. They can't die so you can stick them every where without issue. Others have them on other forum sigs and things (which is how they have so many views).

Oooh we have a BOOTY baby xd.png

We have a booty baby too pfft Lots of booties this year it seems. wink.gif

Yay! My bronze baby just hatched!

laugh.gif So YOU'RE the BOOTY owner! Nice code there!

Do you think I'd get more views if I used reverse psychology and put "Don't Click" Next to my link to Sansa?

Yep... still finding codes here there and everywhere.

The number is up to 209/600... how depressing. xd.png A lot of people claimed their prizes this year. The more I find, the less raffle redraws there'll be. unsure.gif

Oh well, it's good that people accepted. biggrin.gif So many more prize lines to collect... I didn't even collect half of last years' and now there'll be about 600 more, sheesh.

Oh, I was thinking of annual shedding too. Though I admit that I don't actually know how long the mature antlers last for...And well, I know more about the growth and removal for velvet than the rut itself /feels bad about this. And I actually agree I think of most of the dragons as having permanent horns more than antlers. Heartseekers and Solstices I think of as shedding, but not the others (I apologise to everyone if this against canon).

I'm hoping my brother can get James a few more views. I want him up over 2000 (that's not too lofty a goal really) but not looking too hopeful thus far tongue.gif

(Lemme just say that I love having debates of the mind even if goes against the canon. Sorry everyone!) See I always would have thought that a dragon like say a lung/shimmerscale who's based on a mythical dragon wouldn't take part in such a "barbaric/animalistic" act as rut or even the act of shedding velvet. I see them as a regal, peaceful guardian breed that lives in their rivers/lakes/streams wherever and does what they do. Whereas just as you say I definitely see other breeds as just their traits going through those phases. Definitely a breed like the Heartseekers who seem bold and masculine or Solstices who live in the cold climates. ^^

And I don't know Mireu's only at 7100, 990 and 100+ clicks. She's still not gendered and it's making me antsy. Like she should be there since it feels like I should be doing something else. I've had her on a bunch of click sites. I hope they didn't take her off.

Oh and Xanthius, love the image you have for James!!

I'm a biology nerd, too. xd.png Entomologist by trade (well, by years and years and years of schooling...). Still, since I am playing a dragon game, I have gotten pretty good at setting aside biology for DC. tongue.gif

Ooh a scientist! I'm studying for marine biology, myself. Still it's fun to try and mix them a bit besides when the dragons are made we're supposed to at least to ground them a bit wink.gif

Edited by mysterrie

For people who are trying to track down codes for new prizes, my bronze tinsel is GiZmO

Gizmo was my once in a lifetime heart dog. smile.gif

And I don't know Mireu's only at 7100, 990 and 100+ clicks. She's still not gendered and it's making me antsy. Like she should be there since it feels like I should be doing something else. I've had her on a bunch of click sites. I hope they didn't take her off.

View bombing challenge accepted. Yslari's at max views for right now, he needs more UVs. biggrin.gif

*halo*