TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

One thing I'm glad about hearing is that egglocked winners will still get their eggs.

I don't get why winners wouldn't have left their scrolls open. I wouldn't have risked missing out. xd.png

I keep checking back here hoping to see an update about the redraws lol *dances around impatiently*

I keep checking back here hoping to see an update about the redraws lol *dances around impatiently*

I know me too and I am so anxious~!

I keep coming back too and modifiying (adding and removing) codes from my list. This is the worst part of the raffle laugh.gif

I wonder how many users are going to be selected from the backup pool...

Good luck to everyone in the redraws. I hope they happen soon. smile.gif

By the way jesterboohoo I love your banner. Nil desperandum is my personal motto.

Just tossed Roars on ND incubator. Hopefully he/she will hatch soon(I decided not to influence)

even though a male would have better mate options.

Edited by skyie

Good luck to everyone in the redraws. I hope they happen soon. smile.gif

By the way jesterboohoo I love your banner. Nil desperandum is my personal motto.

happy.gif Thanks, Cireth!

She's hatched, and was immediately named: http://dragcave.net/lineage/shine

Interesting that I should see this code again! Two years ago, the owner of Shine and I had a views race, didn't occur to me that it could show up again tongue.gif Great code choice for sure.

In fact, congratulations to all winners, I'm seeing some great code choices out there.

Interesting that I should see this code again! Two years ago, the owner of Shine and I had a views race, didn't occur to me that it could show up again tongue.gif Great code choice for sure.

In fact, congratulations to all winners, I'm seeing some great code choices out there.

Both myself and the owner of /Shine are peeved that I can't change my code, actually. I wish codes weren't case sensitive, I never even knew how to check codes before asking for one, and that was the first thing that popped into my head!

I need to compile a list of codes I want babies from biggrin.gif This is gonna be so much fun. I'm glad I'm doin arts otherwise I would be checking this thread like mad.

^.^ I'm almost as excited as all the non winners to see who gets new shinies!

Edited by harlequinraven

I can't believe I didn't notice Shimmers have antlers before now. How could I not have noticed that?

Going a little off topic but WHY are there so many brute dragons on the abandoned page?

I can't believe I didn't notice Shimmers have antlers before now. How could I not have noticed that?

blink.gif

Same way I didn't... xd.png

Lol. I must have mistaken them for part of their fur but I was looking at one prize today and I suddenly saw them.

@merkat I think Brutes are the new Holly contest dragon.

Lol. I must have mistaken them for part of their fur but I was looking at one prize today and I suddenly saw them.

@merkat I think Brutes are the new Holly contest dragon.

The Brutes are all the same lineage - The Last of Us! So awesome. <3

And wow. blink.gifblink.gif I never noticed the antlers, either! How did I not see those?

Both myself and the owner of /Shine are peeved that I can't change my code, actually. I wish codes weren't case sensitive, I never even knew how to check codes before asking for one, and that was the first thing that popped into my head!

Don't be too upset. There's already several versions of other names, as well - Korea, light, lucky, booty - for example, and even three versions of angel! So you're in good company, I'd say. smile.gif

Edited by HPhaeton

Holy shi..take mushrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Umm they were so not like that when I went to bed last night since I was comparing lineage combos.

I can't stop staring... Like legit I'm going up and down my scroll staring at them now.

Although I don't want to think of them as antlers. More like the horns lungs tend to have in mythology. (But that may be me wanting to make them less holidayish dragons lol)

@Cireth: No those are Flamingos. Brutes I have no ideas why they're flooding the AP. They've been dropping in the cave en masse lately. Maybe that's the reason?

Edited by mysterrie

*Paaaauuuse* ... o____o Wut? Are you kidding?

*Goes to check* ....

...oh my gosh they DOOOO!!!! LOL, what the heck!!! xd.png I never realized that!!!