TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Actually, those are indeed antlers. tongue.gif They have a horse's head, deer's antlers, snake's body, tortoise's eyes, fish's scales, tiger's palms, and eagle's claws. (I'm chinese)

Really? Wow when I always see lungs they have golden shiny "horns" when I think of antlers I think of velvet ridden ones on deer or moose. (Too shabby to be on dragons)

It almost makes me want to draw one now true to that exact description to see if it comes across as elegantly xd.png

Really? Wow when I always see lungs they have golden shiny "horns" when I think of antlers I think of velvet ridden ones on deer or moose. (Too shabby to be on dragons)

It almost makes me want to draw one now true to that exact description to see if it comes across as elegantly xd.png

Well, to be fair, the velvet-ridden antlers are only for a time before they have only the hard portion left. There is a decent amount of variety in antlers, too, so I can definitely see the antlers on the shimmers/lungs.

Nah, Rhynn, I saw 'em too. Although originally I thought they were part of the scale-thingy on the back, and I mostly noticed them because I thought it was weird that that bit looked different. Then I realized they were antlers.

Am I the only one who's seen the antlers from the very beginning? xd.png

no I have as well

Nah, Rhynn, I saw 'em too. Although originally I thought they were part of the scale-thingy on the back, and I mostly noticed them because I thought it was weird that that bit looked different. Then I realized they were antlers.

I noticed them but never paid it much attention until today, when someone pointed it out earlier. xd.png

Honestly, I'm not sure rather I noticed them before or not smile.gif but now I can see them easily.

No, you're not. smile.gif

ETA: Just had the cheesiest idea for a code. I need to know I didn't win already so I can stop doing this to myself! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Am I the only one who's seen the antlers from the very beginning?  xd.png

They've always really stood out to me! The hatchling sprites (especially the stage 1 sprite) struck me as being very much like a salamander, so the antlers on the adult were a big surprise.

Edited by Sycamore

Mhm! We (his owner, his brother and I) waited until now. Its.. Amazing, especially since Yslari is a world we created for games.

Nearly hatching and he'll hopefully get lots of views!

Mhm! We (his owner, his brother and I) waited until now. Its.. Amazing, especially since Yslari is a world we created for games.

Nearly hatching and he'll hopefully get lots of views!

Does the code mean anything, or was it a random code?

My hopes of winning in the redraw are sky-high, but my actual chances are probably underground. XP

Its random. He started playing 1-2 weeks before December so he chose random without realizing what he was doing until it was too late. smile.gif

Random code. My friend got so excited he just.. Went. He didnt even remember shimmer or tinsel til he got it! He tried emailing t j. I think, asking for Elegy, but.. *shrugs* he's thrilled. We gotta get him a CB gold for his first kept baby..

He's laughing at me cause I'm so excited. smile.gif

Edit - nods at Casus. And you ninja'd me, but. Yep. biggrin.gif

Edited by EscapistLore

Random code. My friend got so excited he just.. Went. He didnt even remember shimmer or tinsel til he got it! He tried emailing t j. I think, asking for Elegy, but.. *shrugs* he's thrilled. We gotta get him a CB gold for his first kept baby..

Whoa! That's the way to start playing DC, alright! With a gold, no less!

Elegy would be a really pretty code. xd.png

Well, I suppose now is as good a time as any to go public.

Skies hatched! Decided against incubating to give it more time to get views, but the wait is tough. I've loved lurking and seeing all the shiny codes.

Whoa! That's the way to start playing DC, alright! With a gold, no less!

*nods* I didn't believe him at first. I got Casus into this game, and he got his brother into it.

Definitely cool!

Edit - Ive wanted the code Elegy since I started and he was gonna be a dear.. Well, T.J. never responded so isnt gonna happen. Casus thought to name the baby after our world. smile.gif

Edited by EscapistLore

Well, I suppose now is as good a time as any to go public.

Skies hatched! Decided against incubating to give it more time to get views, but the wait is tough. I've loved lurking and seeing all the shiny codes.

Congrats on your baby hatching! biggrin.gif I incubated. There was no way I could wait longer than I had to. Haha! I'm more eager to get breeding than to get insane views. xd.png

DANG! You have a lot of views! ohmy.gif