TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Ooh, outside of DC you're a chemist? That's cool. I have yet to lose anything nice due to mistakes like that though. xd.png

I'm actually an entomological geneticist. xd.png I study fly genetics and evolution. I still work with some pretty nasty chemicals, though. That's why I thought about using Insect, Spider, etc. for my prize code, but nothing good fit! LOL. I could have done Spidr, but it was not quite as good. So I chose to do FZuko. It makes a cooler badge, anyway. tongue.gif

I'm actually an entomological geneticist. xd.png I study fly genetics and evolution. I still work with some pretty nasty chemicals, though. That's why I thought about using Insect, Spider, etc. for my prize code, but nothing good fit! LOL. I could have done Spidr, but it was not quite as good. So I chose to do FZuko. It makes a cooler badge, anyway. tongue.gif

Yeah, that is a super awesome badge. I lol'd when I saw it cause Zuko is my faves ATLA character. But yeah, having a CB Prize must be pretty cool. I'd love to have one someday, but the chance of that is astronomically low. xd.png

Edited by shadowfighter

all these horse puns are making me laugh, my throat feels a bit horse. biggrin.gif

Alright, get back in the saddle and see if you can come up with more horse puns.

Yeah, that is a super awesome badge. I lol'd when I saw it cause Zuko is my faves ATLA character. But yeah, having a CB Prize must be pretty cool. I'd love to have one someday, but the chance of that is astronomically low. xd.png

Zuko is pretty much the best ATLA character. tongue.gif Though Toph is pretty awesome, too. Sadly, she also has only a 4-letter name. dry.gif I could have done TophB, buuuuut...Zuko!

Alright, get back in the saddle and see if you can come up with more horse puns.

Zuko is pretty much the best ATLA character. tongue.gif Though Toph is pretty awesome, too. Sadly, she also has only a 4-letter name.  dry.gif I could have done TophB, buuuuut...Zuko!

Lol, someone should do Sokka. I'd pay good money to see that. xd.png

Edited by shadowfighter

I actually REALLY considered it, but I just really like Zuko. cool.gif The jokes could have been hilarious, though!

Edited by harlequinraven

I actually REALLY considered it, but I just really like Zuko.  cool.gif The jokes could have been hilarious, though!

True, Zuko is also cuter than Sokka. But the jokes would have really been good. Now I'm stuck. If I win the redraw, I'm gonna have to choose between the codes "Guess" "Hades" "ImYou" or "Sokka" xd.png

((I'd love it if some of you could weigh in on this, I am actually trying to figure out which one is better.))

Edited by shadowfighter

i have no more puns to throw, but all this had made me pretty mare-y. smile.gif

on the other hand, the mane concern is that all these horse puns might be a bit off-topic, let's stop before we get scolded. biggrin.gif

True, Zuko is also cuter than Sokka. But the jokes would have really been good. Now I'm stuck. If I win the redraw, I'm gonna have to choose between the codes "Guess" "Hades" "ImYou" or "Sokka" xd.png

((I'd love it if some of you could weigh in on this, I am actually trying to figure out which one is better.))

LOL! If you did pick "Sokka", we would definitely have to a prize swap. xd.png

LOL! If you did pick "Sokka", we would definitely have to a prize swap. xd.png

Most assuredly. *nods*

Edit: well, I'm off to sleep. Can't wait to see if I've won when TJ sends out the emails to the redraw winners!

Edited by shadowfighter

Oh how I'd love to see a Sokka code! wub.gif Unfortunately I have other plans so I probably wouldn't be doing that one if I won ^^; But still a nice idea to throw out there! =)

Well, I, too, am off to bed. =P Perhaps tomorrow redraws will be done, and hopefully I'll sleep well tonight without dwelling on the stressful suspense. Gnait, DC.

ZUKO HATCHED! <3 He's so adorable! He just needs a little scar, but you would not be able to see the scar, anyway, as his right side is away from the view we have. tongue.gif They switch sides in the adult sprite, though.

A code I just thought of that might work (for any Neverending Story fans) would be "Artax" :3. Or "Holms" (spelled wrong due to too many letters) for Sherlock fans laugh.gif

A code I just thought of that might work (for any Neverending Story fans) would be "Artax" :3. Or "Holms" (spelled wrong due to too many letters) for Sherlock fans laugh.gif

There's a code Sherl and the dragons name is Sherlock Holms

'Adler' is five letters and not taken smile.gif As is 'Irene' for that matter but it's not nearly such an obvious reference.

Artax would make me so sad, though...

So the hatchies are sick-proof, correct?

I log in and fog it just out of paranoia, but it's getting old quickly checking in on it, logging out, getting told by a friend it's sick, logging back in, infinity sign.

So the hatchies are sick-proof, correct?

I log in and fog it just out of paranoia, but it's getting old quickly checking in on it, logging out, getting told by a friend it's sick, logging back in, infinity sign.

CB prizes can't die. They can get sick, but they won't die. Any other dragons on your scroll can die from sickness.

Zuko is pretty much the best ATLA character. tongue.gif Though Toph is pretty awesome, too. Sadly, she also has only a 4-letter name. dry.gif I could have done TophB, buuuuut...Zuko!

Toph1 would have been an amazing code! It was one of my options in case I won, but there are so many shows/books/movie that I like that it ended up deleted from my list. Besides, although Toph is amazing, Lin Beifong is even better but I can't think of a good 5 letter code for her.

Perhaps I am too excited about the redraw laugh.gif

Toph1 would have been an amazing code! It was one of my options in case I won, but there are so many shows/books/movie that I like that it ended up deleted from my list. Besides, although Toph is amazing, Lin Beifong is even better but I can't think of a good 5 letter code for her.

Perhaps I am too excited about the redraw laugh.gif

I may be starting a very awesome trend of ATLA and LOK codes! ninja.gif

So I presume the new winners would receive an confirmation e-mail?

Yes, I'd imagine so, I can't see him having another way to contact winners